Freezing in dungeons

TheChief

As a new patch hit game is completely unplayable. I just did a Drowning deeps whole party wipes cause the game freezes as the bosses do AOE, so i tested it out a couple of times with all different setting in game: Low spec PC mode, lowering resolution trying bns buddy to help but the games still freeze.

Im at the point to stop playing, as i fell many of my guild friend will do to, u cant do daily quest u can't farm dungeon. What is there left to do? 

I took a break from the game for 2 weeks waiting for new patch ti hit and so i took lvl 60 made new char transfer all the mats and started over. And now i see how much wrong i have been game is simply unplayable cause it freezes and laggs out even with 60-80 fps in some dungeon game is freezing. Old patches and updates worked fine as of this right now i just can't. 

Drowning deeps, Cold storage(not that bad but it can freez) Heavens , and every other dungeon with the bosses AOE it the same.

I know im not the only one who is exp. this freezing in dungeon , can someone helps do the mods have info on Unreal engine 4? I like the game i wanna keep playing im here since the beta tests rolled, as the time come i can't play it any more... can we get some help or we just quit?....

43 minutes ago, TheChief said:

As a new patch hit game is completely unplayable. I just did a Drowning deeps whole party wipes cause the game freezes as the bosses do AOE, so i tested it out a couple of times with all different setting in game: Low spec PC mode, lowering resolution trying bns buddy to help but the games still freeze.

Im at the point to stop playing, as i fell many of my guild friend will do to, u cant do daily quest u can't farm dungeon. What is there left to do? 

I took a break from the game for 2 weeks waiting for new patch ti hit and so i took lvl 60 made new char transfer all the mats and started over. And now i see how much wrong i have been game is simply unplayable cause it freezes and laggs out even with 60-80 fps in some dungeon game is freezing. Old patches and updates worked fine as of this right now i just can't. 

Drowning deeps, Cold storage(not that bad but it can freez) Heavens , and every other dungeon with the bosses AOE it the same.

I know im not the only one who is exp. this freezing in dungeon , can someone helps do the mods have info on Unreal engine 4? I like the game i wanna keep playing im here since the beta tests rolled, as the time come i can't play it any more... can we get some help or we just quit?....

Uncheck Camera shake when hit and reflex context guide in your settings. Thank me later.

3 minutes ago, TheChief said:

I must say it does not work just tested it out Camera shake was uncheck and i did uncheck reflex content guide but it is the same freez on AOE

Did you try perhaps lowering the effect quality of monster attacks? Not sure if that will help but may be worth trying.

Im runing the game on low PC setting it all lowered to zero, like i said old updates are fine i was runing the game on high with 30-40 fps now im runing the game on low pc setting with 100-120 fps but for some reason it still freezes.