cold storage, my orb my loot, does this mean winter mane's loot + kaari's loot? or just kaari's loot?

schupunk

23 hours ago, Crickateer said:

Actually violation of the agreement is just a one way thing. Its simple if people keep trying to steal loot everyone will just start soloing CS (both bosses)...

While they could solo the old boss, let them try soloing the new boss and its lowered rage timer.

So when someone advertises YOYL, people honestly expect that one who provides loot gets both?  That's lame.  If YOYL or MOML the loot belongs to the one that provides a given battle, not the whole thing.

• Like 1

Did CS last boss i used my orb and some azz out bid me on hepta ticket then tried to apologize. I was like cool and he said hey can i have it for 70 gold and then he decide to bid it. Greedy assss.

After three years of playing this game, i am inclined to agree with the majority here unless otherwise mentioned moml=kaari only. But what the hey if people in F8 are determined to claim both loot tables for their orb then i will just avoid f8 and invite those from my static group or my clan and let their be free for all bidding on winters mane. Why because its the right thing to do. In three years i have never seen anyone claim both bosses even with the white orbs; granted the loot hasnt been all the great until recently. 

I am pleased that i stumbled across this thread it showed me as always,  i need to tread cautiously in F8 and just start using my own orbs with more reasonable people from groups that i am associated with.

• Like 2

On 3/19/2019 at 5:51 PM, Crickateer said:

Actually violation of the agreement is just a one way thing. Its simple if people keep trying to steal loot everyone will just start soloing CS (both bosses) and then everyone w/o an orb will suffer from not getting their extra daily dynamic in. The whole point the standard was originally put in was specifically to allow other players get an extra dynamic in that day by being nice and letting them join your party. Also MOML has been a thing for a very long time so its likely you haven't seen it because you're still new to the game or you weren't there for other events that added the 2nd boss dynamic loot with event tokens back when white orbs were a thing (Which is where MOML posts were extremely common). 

As far as HM orb usage goes I have no idea why people act like this is a rare thing. If you even glance at f8 HM MOML is extremely common this is because people want the daily done for that as well because it gives useful things including lots of unity rep points and gold. This is just false information spreading at this point if people say HM MOML are rare

Ow yes tell us more about how people that don't do at least 600k sustain, will solo the Winter Mane. Tell us how that'll work. Explain how over 3/5 of the playerbase is totally going to solo that.

7 hours ago, MassiveEgo said:

Ow yes tell us more about how people that don't do at least 600k sustain, will solo the Winter Mane. Tell us how that'll work. Explain how over 3/5 of the playerbase is totally going to solo that.

After awakening if you cant even do 600k sustained the problem is with you and how you play your class. The vast majority of classes got hundreds of thousands of dps boosts. Weapons like aransu are a joke to get and upgrade now, accessories are easier to get than ever before, etc. The vast majority of players i see nowadays have aransu 6 at least and can do easily well over 600k

On 18.3.2019 at 10:26 AM, schupunk said:

when they say, cold storage, my orb my loot, does this mean winter mane's loot + kaari's loot? or just kaari's loot?

winter mane's loot + kaari's loot are so good then who wants to use the orb on heaven's mandate?

it is logical to me, since the orb only opens the kaari, loot should be limited to kaari's. and free bid for winter's mane's loot

Technically you're correct, but just let the guy who donates his orb have the stuff, its not even that much.

You can do Cold Storage twice and Jinsoyun once every day right now, you don't have to choose, jsut find a guy who is willing to uses his ob and let him have the stuff, dont be greedy.

It looks like nobody here keeps in mind that u get all the event currency from boss 2 and all the rewards from the dynamic quest, so I'd say u get a lot of value from ppl with orbs. 
And while u can do boss 1 without an orb, is the loot from boss 1 really that important to you that you'd be willing to give up the possibility of boss 2 and be left without all that value? 
I'm on both sides of the fence, I use orbs and I join ppl who have orbs, and when I join ppl with orbs I really have zero problems giving up everything (even hepta ticket) just so I can get the event currency + dynamic on boss 2. And when I'm the one with the orb I recruit for the loot from both bosses, call me greedy I'm okay with that. 

On the other side are the choosing beggars who want to profit from both bosses from someone else's orb. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Crickateer said:

After awakening if you cant even do 600k sustained the problem is with you and how you play your class. The vast majority of classes got hundreds of thousands of dps boosts. Weapons like aransu are a joke to get and upgrade now, accessories are easier to get than ever before, etc. The vast majority of players i see nowadays have aransu 6 at least and can do easily well over 600k

Interesting, I've only seen one person over 700K and they were over a mill.  But everyone else has been under 500K.  Before the patch I used to be able to do barely over a mill, but haven't hit over 600K since the patch, but with either aransu6 or aransu9 on 2 different characters, neither is doing "well over 600K".

As for MOML - dunno, but its dying fast since most people don't have orbs, but the orbs aren't really worth that much.  Moml is fast becoming YOYL which isn't the same, cuz the only reason I entered the group was I have several orbs and only enter groups where I can use my orb.  Then I let others loot as they wish, since hogging everything doesn't feel fair.

I was in a group of mostly under HM18's (I was HM18), and one HM20.  Someone recruited for CS,  and just before going from the common area before you enter the dungeon, the HM20 asked if anyone had an orb, I said I did, if it mattered, and entered.  60+ seconds later, I arrived inside and that person had  left.  The others had disposed of the pre-boss floating mechs and were heading inside.  Then 2 more left, someone wrote after them "cowards" and fighting had already started before I could get down and grab revitalizers from the dragon-orb dispensers.  What the heck, I started into the first and pulled aggro immediately even though I could bare stay above 100K DPS (on (was on a SF).  But there was a prob... I was only doing barely over 200K with the game lags (since the update), and the other two were doing under 50K.  Another left, and it was down to two.  I could hold my own against the first boss, as tank, but I didn't have the DPS to take him down and adding another 20-30K on top of that wasn't likely to help, but the two of us tried until the developer-cheat (rage-timer, autokill) hit. 

Fortunately since neither of us had finished the first boss, I was still able to enter another group where someone was seeking orb holders,  but still told others in 2nd loot auction to bid if they wanted to, as I certainly couldn't have done it without them.

Another instance on my FM who's never exceeded 600k (also HM18(19 this morning)) -- I was waiting in F8, looking at parties when one popped up HM: YOYL, I said to self (having multiple orbs on hand -- as was always the case before the update, and, at least now, is as well), "well I can get behind that", and joined.  Group was in a hurry and I barely made it to boss#1, again no time for dragon-res charms (since that's disabled if combat has started), but after combat I said I had orb, but wanted to hit the merchant first.  I did, when got to boss 2, someone else had popped in an orb, and group started as I was still standing on top (i.e. I died again).  When action happened, I bid on a feather and someone sent a '?' to the party -- I said I had my orb too and was gonna use it, they said they didn't care, so I said , ok, I don't care either.  On 2nd feather, they stopped bidding and got pissed because I'd bid a well and said they'd see me on reddit.  

So multiple things are different from earlier incarnation of HM:

1) Boss is non-trivial to solo vs. old-HM, people just said to solo it if you didn't want to deal myorb,yourorb, anybody's loot stuff (which I've been doing for over a year).

2) rewards from chests are not trivial -- if you want to be able to purchase stones from HM-merchant, then you need feathers, so at very least feathers are vital to that option -- everyone needs them, not just orb holders, I got a hepta-gem ticket from 2nd merchant on one of my trips through - not all of my chars are flush with guilded's, and you can't buy them in dragon-trader anymore with gem-dust (what's up w/that?!).  

3) More than one person is responding to YOYL, with expectation that they will be able to

bid, exclusively or not.  Always giving that option to whoever gets there first gives those with low ping / fast response the rights ... nothing fair about that, which says nothing about those who need to shop at either of the two merchants after Boss#1.  

#3 was the final straw for me, as I'd already announced I had orb: Seeing people's messages is unreliable at the best of times, not to mention when other messages crowd messages off the screen or if you are changing dungeons (as in going through door between boss#1 & 2), but the only reason I went was because I had an orb (and they announced YOYL), and I'd gotten 0 feathers on some prior runs - and needed to start getting some feathers (wondering how anyone is going to get 70-80+ (or was it 120?) feathers for the CS outfit or other things being sold through CS merchant).  But having it be whoever is fastest wins by using their orb -- that's lame.  That was on top of having died on new CS multiple times when prior one had been relative easy to solo and needing (like everyone else) to get more of the stones one can get from the feathers of the first and second bosses.

This HM is very different from previous one where people wanted to support treasure exclusion.  So count me out of this ritual, as objective fairness doesn't enter into it.

1 hour ago, Astarae said:

...  Before the patch I used to be able to do barely over a mill, but haven't hit over 600K since the patch, but with either aransu6 or aransu9 on 2 different characters, neither is doing "well over 600K".

...Then I let others loot as they wish, since hogging everything doesn't feel fair.

Another instance on my FM who's never exceeded 600k (also HM18(19 this morning)) -- I was waiting in F8, looking at parties when one popped up HM: YOYL, I said to self (having multiple orbs on hand -- as was always the case before the update, and, at least now, is as well), "well I can get behind that", and joined.  Group was in a hurry and I barely made it to boss#1, again no time for dragon-res charms (since that's disabled if combat has started), but after combat I said I had orb, but wanted to hit the merchant first.  I did, when got to boss 2, someone else had popped in an orb, and group started as I was still standing on top (i.e. I died again).  When action happened, I bid on a feather and someone sent a '?' to the party -- I said I had my orb too and was gonna use it, they said they didn't care, so I said , ok, I don't care either.  On 2nd feather, they stopped bidding and got pissed because I'd bid a well and said they'd see me on reddit.  

So multiple things are different from earlier incarnation of HM:

1) Boss is non-trivial to solo vs. old-HM, people just said to solo it if you didn't want to deal myorb,yourorb, anybody's loot stuff (which I've been doing for over a year).

2) rewards from chests are not trivial -- if you want to be able to purchase stones from HM-merchant, then you need feathers, so at very least feathers are vital to that option -- everyone needs them, not just orb holders, I got a hepta-gem ticket from 2nd merchant on one of my trips through - not all of my chars are flush with guilded's, and you can't buy them in dragon-trader anymore with gem-dust (what's up w/that?!).  

3) More than one person is responding to YOYL, with expectation that they will be able to bid, exclusively or not.  Always giving that option to whoever gets there first gives those with low ping / fast response the rights ... nothing fair about that, which says nothing about those who need to shop at either of the two merchants after Boss#1.  

#3 was the final straw for me, as I'd already announced I had orb: Seeing people's messages is unreliable at the best of times, not to mention when other messages crowd messages off the screen or if you are changing dungeons (as in going through door between boss#1 & 2), but the only reason I went was because I had an orb (and they announced YOYL), and I'd gotten 0 feathers on some prior runs - and needed to start getting some feathers (wondering how anyone is going to get 70-80+ (or was it 120?) feathers for the CS outfit or other things being sold through CS merchant).  But having it be whoever is fastest wins by using their orb -- that's lame.  That was on top of having died on new CS multiple times when prior one had been relative easy to solo and needing (like everyone else) to get more of the stones one can get from the feathers of the first and second bosses.

This HM is very different from previous one where people wanted to support treasure exclusion.  So count me out of this ritual, as objective fairness doesn't enter into it.

If you were able to do a little over a mil before patch and after patch u haven't hit over 600k, then you should honestly relearn how your class works, all of my chars gained dps! And I'm sure everyone can aknowledge that. It's just a matter of practicing.

Okay, if it doesn't feel fair to you, don't do it. I sure as hell will hog everything as orb provider (they know what they sign up for from my recruit).
So basicaly you were slow, someone else used his orb and you felt entitled to the loot because u had an orb in your inventory. Maybe next time recruit your own grp moml ?

For the next part I'm going to assume that by HM u mean Heavens Mandate.
1) not sure what u mean here. That the boss is harder to solo? I gues u'll have to deal with yoyl or myml then.

2) Yes everyone needs feathers, however you actualy get plenty from dynamics aswel. Without orb holders many wouldn't even get the ones from dynamics. Don't know about you but my alts really don't "need" all those stones that fast, I have only been getting the ones from dynamics and completed the first 2 collumns, 9 slots to go = 9 more days as u get like 6 daily from dynamics (don't quote me on that)
As for hepta's, yes u can't buy hexa's straight from vendor for powders anymore but u can buy 1 hexa for 8 solar energies (2x days of dc), add 2 gem powders = hepta (every 6 days). Not that much work right? But yes ticket is faster, but again without orb = no boss = no hepta unless it's boss 1 from CS in which case look at the recruit and if u don't agree, don't join those and make your own or press lfp and pray for boss 2.

3) ez fix, make your own recruits moml and reap the benefits. The way I see it orbs are very rare and will become even more rare when they disappear from F10, Every recruit on f8 for either CS or HM with "MOML" is instantly full and everyone I've met who joins these recruits forfeits from bidding as a courtesy to the person using their orb and they leave with extra feathers from the dynamics and event currency in their pockets aswel, it's a win-win.

Ok, good for you, sit on your throne of objective fairness..

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Drizzeh said:

If you were able to do a little over a mil before patch and after patch u haven't hit over 600k, then you should honestly relearn how your class works, all of my chars gained dps! And I'm sure everyone can aknowledge that. It's just a matter of practicing.

So full of ignorance.  No, everyone doesn't acknowledge that.  Only the ones that got more.  Today did weekly and daily on my HM21 gunner.  Didn't get over ~300 the entire time -- but I'm also fighting the 60-90 second wait to go through a section gateway.  Yeah, 60-90.  In NS, by the time I got through the gate after the titan, the rest of the group was already through with the Giant Nary Augerite and waiting at Agoni  they already started and finished Agoni before I made it to the top of the wall-walk room.

I did make it in time to start with them on final boss, but still not able to get more than about 2-4 FPS.  That's nothing to do with practice, now is it?  Oh

practice cures slow response time?  The kind that only came after the  new patch?  Might wanna check the bug-report section.  I'm not the only one

to detail this lovely new feature.

Okay, if it doesn't feel fair to you, don't do it. I sure as hell will hog everything as orb provider (they know what they sign up for from my recruit).
So basicaly you were slow, someone else used his orb and you felt entitled to the loot because u had an orb in your inventory. Maybe next time recruit your own grp moml ?

Nope...I'm not going to lock myself out of things to suit you.  If someone says YOYL, or like I just saw "YO-anybody's loot, I'm afk" those are invitations to orb holders.  I'm assuming your post your recruit message talking about yourself. "my MY MY Orb, MY Loot! Me! Me ME!  I tend to stay away from those, I don't want the hassle.

For the next part I'm going to assume that by HM u mean Heavens Mandate.

Nope, I was really only  talking only about CS in my note with HM = Hong Moon level, but I used HM when I meant CS in various places, since there

aren't really 2 bosses in HvnMndt.  

1) not sure what u mean here. That the boss is harder to solo? I gues u'll have to deal with yoyl or myml then.

Some of my characters have tried, but like I was saying, 4/6 people in the party bailed because 1 HM20 bailed cuz they likely didn't see my message

2) Yes everyone needs feathers, however you actualy get plenty from dynamics aswel.

No dynamic feathers here.  Did daily & weekly and didn't get 1, so where was I suppose to get dynamic feathers?  

Without orb holders many wouldn't even get the ones from dynamics.

Considering I'm the orb holder, that doesn't make much sense.

Don't know about you but my alts really don't "need" all those stones that fast, I have only been getting the ones from dynamics and completed the first 2 collumns, 9 slots to go = 9 more days as u get like 6 daily from dynamics (don't quote me on that)

As soon as you tell me where, I might find them.  But having gotten any dynamically yet..only ones I've seen are 2 in bidding after 2 bosses in CS and

probably their is 2 after the boss in HvnM.  But at least 4 if not 6 of those are claimed by the their orb, their loot crowd, or 6/6 are claimed if you 

believe in giving the competing orb holders the goods on the first CS boss.

As for hepta's, yes u can't buy hexa's straight from vendor for powders anymore but u can buy 1 hexa for 8 solar energies (2x days of dc), add 2 gem powders = hepta (every 6 days).

Not sure about your figures.  Certainly the 2 gem powders you are using to get a hepta every six days is bull, since there is no source of gem powder outside of trove, ATM.

1 hepta every six days = 18 days for 1 oct, => 54 days for 1 guilded triangle => 162 days for 1 guilded square x 8 slots == only 1296 days, or 3.5 years to 

do that for 1 character.  Don't even try to justify that as reasonable.  It's not.  Since I've been around the days required to fill out your slots on a weap have gone from up by a factor of 12.. that's 12x in slightly under 1.5 years.  By the time you get to 3.5 years, the number of days to fill up your slots will have gone up by 27.6X.  Again, don't even bother trying to convince anyone that buying into that is anything but a sham.

Not that much work right? But yes ticket is faster, but again without orb = no boss = no hepta

As I pointed out, before this update I was *always* a source of orbs.  Even now I have about 12-13 of them if I pool my characters.  So who's gonna have

no boss?  While I let others take part in the loot, I won't let you if I know who you are, cuz you are all about My my me me.  

unless it's boss 1 from CS in which case look at the recruit and if u don't agree, don't join those and make your own or press lfp and pray for boss 2.

I LFP holding my own orb half the time -- depends on their message.  Once or twice have recruited.

3) ez fix, make your own recruits moml and reap the benefits.

I like the one who was YOEL -- your orb everyone's loot, as that's usually similar to how I recruit when I have.

The way I see it orbs are very rare and will become even more rare when they disappear from F10, Every recruit on f8 for either CS or HM with "MOML" is instantly full.

I saw the same on the greater number of parties advertising YOYL or just iooking for part members via recruiting.  People fill up MOML cause they have few other

choices to get reputation points.  Most of the ones that fill those groups that I've seen drop out after boss 1 in CS -- why should they help someone who insists on  keeping all the loot?

and everyone I've met who joins these recruits forfeits from bidding as a courtesy to the person using their orb and they leave with extra feathers from the dynamics and event currency in their pockets aswel, it's a win-win.

Is that why the moml's are dwindling and being replaced by yoyl or other?

Ok, good for you, sit on your throne of objective fairness..

Not entire objective, as I drank the koolaid for a while, and realized that many didn't want to play those games  and most didn't -- that and got good enough

to solo them.  Maybe still can on my oldest character, but the rage timers make that harder on lower-level characters now.

Sorry for my misuse of abbreviations...I admit to writing that after being up all night (not being able to sleep at times is a large drag).

Just to be honest jeah i want my loot aswell i want the winter mane loot i want the kaari lord loot i want the HM loot. and i get it by providing my orb in a solo run.

to give the kaari and HM loot to the orb user is most likely a little piece of kindness im happy to see in the "normal" F8 community but the discussion for "MYMLAOFEISAM" groups .. jeah lets be honest, to discuss this there need to be one thing fact over all: "u cant solo it" so maybe just think about that fact next time greeding for winter mane loot bcs ur orb .. if u want it so bad do it solo. if u cant do it solo "what is ur loot without the others helping u" ? ??

Edited by TofuChicken

11 hours ago, Astarae said:

So full of ignorance.  No, everyone doesn't acknowledge that.  Only the ones that got more.  Today did weekly and daily on my HM21 gunner.  Didn't get over ~300 the entire time -- but I'm also fighting the 60-90 second wait to go through a section gateway.  Yeah, 60-90.  In NS, by the time I got through the gate after the titan, the rest of the group was already through with the Giant Nary Augerite and waiting at Agoni  they already started and finished Agoni before I made it to the top of the wall-walk room.

I did make it in time to start with them on final boss, but still not able to get more than about 2-4 FPS.  That's nothing to do with practice, now is it?  Oh

practice cures slow response time?  The kind that only came after the  new patch?  Might wanna check the bug-report section.  I'm not the only one

to detail this lovely new feature.

Okay, gues I'm among the lucky few who didn't get a laggy/buggy client. God bless.

12 hours ago, Astarae said:

Nope...I'm not going to lock myself out of things to suit you.  If someone says YOYL, or like I just saw "YO-anybody's loot, I'm afk" those are invitations to orb holders.  I'm assuming your post your recruit message talking about yourself. "my MY MY Orb, MY Loot! Me! Me ME!  I tend to stay away from those, I don't want the hassle.

I absolutely do, only using orbs on main tho so in most cases I even carry low dmg ppl. In any case I could probably solo but at least I'm kind enough to give ppl without an orb boss 2 (in most cases it's alts for event currency I think). and so far they keep insta-filling and nobody is making a hassle and bosses die faster.

No dynamic feathers here.  Did daily & weekly and didn't get 1, so where was I suppose to get dynamic feathers?  

As soon as you tell me where, I might find them.  But having gotten any dynamically yet..only ones I've seen are 2 in bidding after 2 bosses in CS and

probably their is 2 after the boss in HvnM.  But at least 4 if not 6 of those are claimed by the their orb, their loot crowd, or 6/6 are claimed if you 

believe in giving the competing orb holders the goods on the first CS boss.

Don't be dense dynamic quests isn't daily challenge or weekly challenge. Those quests you automaticaly get when you are inside a dungeon and complete after killing certain bosses and u have to receive them before leaving the dungeon or you lose the rewards from them. In CS there is one for Winter Mane and one for Kaari, each give 2 feathers, hm also gives 2 = 6. atm u also get the event currency from Kaari and HM dynamic quest. If you haven't been taking these you have been missing out. So u get at least the same if not more as the ones dropping.

Not sure about your figures.  Certainly the 2 gem powders you are using to get a hepta every six days is bull, since there is no source of gem powder outside of trove, ATM.

1 hepta every six days = 18 days for 1 oct, => 54 days for 1 guilded triangle => 162 days for 1 guilded square x 8 slots == only 1296 days, or 3.5 years to 

do that for 1 character.  Don't even try to justify that as reasonable.  It's not.  Since I've been around the days required to fill out your slots on a weap have gone from up by a factor of 12.. that's 12x in slightly under 1.5 years.  By the time you get to 3.5 years, the number of days to fill up your slots will have gone up by 27.6X.  Again, don't even bother trying to convince anyone that buying into that is anything but a sham.

Have u heard about our lord and savior "The Marketplace"? I suggest u check that for gem powders, atm u can buy them for the generous price of 9g95, you really don't have to trove for them. 
You can also currently get hepta gem tickets for blossom orbs, 1x ticket = 8 blossom orbs. The possibilities.
Before u go any deeper, gems have and will always be a whale thing. It's been like that since the first ever trove. Nonetheless I'm f2p and currently have 5x Triangles (diamond, ruby, aqua, citrine & amethyst). Getting squares is out of reach tho, but who says Hepta's or Octagonal gems aren't sufficient for the current content?
If u want nice looking gems farm for them, gold or events, it's simple as that. 

As I pointed out, before this update I was *always* a source of orbs.  Even now I have about 12-13 of them if I pool my characters.  So who's gonna have

no boss?  While I let others take part in the loot, I won't let you if I know who you are, cuz you are all about My my me me.  

I will never have to take part in your loot as I make my own parties, me me me! I will probably never run out of orbs just like you and if I do, I'll pass the loot for orb users ;)

I LFP holding my own orb half the time -- depends on their message.  Once or twice have recruited.

I like the one who was YOEL -- your orb everyone's loot, as that's usually similar to how I recruit when I have.

I saw the same on the greater number of parties advertising YOYL or just iooking for part members via recruiting.  People fill up MOML cause they have few other choices to get reputation points.  Most of the ones that fill those groups that I've seen drop out after boss 1 in CS -- why should they help someone who insists on  keeping all the loot?

Ok. Mighty generous of you.
It is strange tho that I join moml cs/hm 8x on a daily basis and nobody is dropping out. Gues I'm just lucky again.

Is that why the moml's are dwindling and being replaced by yoyl or other?

No, they are dwindling because not everyone does the daily challenge on all of their chars and soon they are gone from F10 aswel. So yes, less orbs will inevitably lead to less "moml" recruits because ppl will simply run out of orbs. I'm still able to snipe moml 8x in f8 for both dungeons, god bless!

13 hours ago, Astarae said:

Not entire objective, as I drank the koolaid for a while, and realized that many didn't want to play those games  and most didn't -- that and got good enough

to solo them.  Maybe still can on my oldest character, but the rage timers make that harder on lower-level characters now.

Sorry for my misuse of abbreviations...I admit to writing that after being up all night (not being able to sleep at times is a large drag).

Same, I wouldn't be able to solo on low-lvl chars but then again, I wouldn't have enough orbs anyway so I focus them all on my main char for those me me me recruits ;)

Let's just agree to disagree, peace.

It's only your loot if you actually use the orb. 

People can say moml and once they get the loot from first boss, leave, then what?

How can you actually know whether someone has the orb or not. They could be lying and it happens alot.

It's always being who ever use orb on second boss loots, but the first one is always free for all.

Anyone who says different is being greedy, just like someone who bids on second boss without using the orb.

But ofcourse i usually only bid on first boss when it drops hepta ticket, otherwise i pretty much just move to second boss without bidding. 

On 19/3/2019 at 1:36 PM, Crickateer said:

It has been MOML for all the bosses as well not just karri.

That's so ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ing absolutely wrong

They've been recently doing these shitty events that include Kaari's dynamic (this is the 3rd or 4th, can't remember), since about september from last year? and it's until now that some entitled pricks claim that it means "both bosses"

• Like 1

On 3/21/2019 at 5:39 PM, Crickateer said:

No the problem isn't with me, it's with the mechanics of the winter mane. Get your facts straight.

Without reading everything here:

1st boss loot = no orb needed = free for all
2nd boss loot = orb user get all for 1 copper (even if a 10.000g ginseng would drop)
If the orb user is nice, he can pay more gold for the better loot. So, everyone get a little bit. But it's up to him. Without the orb user, you would get nothing. But with him, you get xp, some items, event-tokens. Be happy with this for free.

This is what it should be. Normally.
But don't underestimate the toxic, greedy B&S community.

Experienced two myself:
- 2nd boss, all in the group agreed in chat "loot for the orb user".  Used mine. And then, someone bid. First saying your loot, then bid? Very toxic

- Group has beaten the 1st boss, and they start recruit again after this. Asking "You has orb?" after the new players entered. Is this a joke? Can't do the daily anymore, lost 10g, lost the loot, lost the event-tokens, and a 24h dungeon-lock. You ruined the dungeon for the new players and your are still asking them for there orb? To pay for you, so you can finish the 2nd and receive event-tokens yourself? Are those people even aware of what they are doing?
I know, you can choose not to enter existing dungeon-groups. Couldn't believe, that they would even ask like this.

Then we have other unfriendly manners
- the YOYL plague. (can't see this anymore)
- the liar: have orb, MOML, then leaving after beating the first boss.
- the alt plague. "carry me with your high hm. but i bid and get the loot. i'm small and need it more. and you, as high hm, has a orb for sure, right?"
- the orb combination group. 6 player, each has 1/6 shard a day. Let's share and make 1. One player is collecting the 5 shards from the other, then leaving. Selling them for gold or making a new group with MOML. It's impossible to trust this community.
- and so on...

This all is not new. But extreme at moment with the new orb-system and event. In the last 2-3 years, we complained a lot in this forum. Wanted a change. But what happend? It got worse. It is another prove, that no one from ncsoft is reading there own official forum. Of course no reaction either. It's just the "we don't care attitude". (look what they did with MxM)

At moment, i would say skip this event or better, quit the game and play something else. But everyone can choose this for himself.

13 hours ago, MassiveEgo said:

No the problem isn't with me, it's with the mechanics of the winter mane. Get your facts straight.

This just tells me it is you. Theres hardly any mechanics you just dps him, cc when needed, when the mini robots fall down time your iframe and you wont get blinded. You can literally dps the whole time if you do those things. Keeping well above 600k is a joke on that boss

6 hours ago, Crickateer said:

This just tells me it is you. Theres hardly any mechanics you just dps him, cc when needed, when the mini robots fall down time your iframe and you wont get blinded. You can literally dps the whole time if you do those things. Keeping well above 600k is a joke on that boss

And this tells me you don't know the mechanics. Too bad.

5 hours ago, MassiveEgo said:

And this tells me you don't know the mechanics. Too bad.

Care to elaborate? Sounds like you are just trying to be rude for the sake of being rude at this point. You, someone who has obviously stated difficulty trying to solo him while myself being someone who has eliminated the boss countless times solo with ease. I listed literally all you need to do to keep your dps as high as can be. Its literally all you need to do for the whole fight. So please elaborate go ahead if you can 

Edited by Crickateer

@MassiveEgo Just solo'd it again. CC when needed (red attack), time your iframe when a bot falls down and turns red (should be about 1.5 seconds you should wait) then you wont get blinded. Just eat everything else and dps him (you wont get cc'd yourself for any of his other attacks)

The freeze root is the only other attack that really does anything, but that shouldn't affect you anyways if you are close to him you can still dps him throughout the root and the freeze root comes off before you need to do anything anyways.  So that root can basically be ignored if you position yourself in his face (or iframed even if you time your iframe for that but its a waste of an iframe for such a harmless attack)

Its the most optimal way of killing him whether you are in a party or solo. It lets you dish out the most dps and ignore everything else

Edited by Crickateer

On 3/19/2019 at 3:36 PM, Crickateer said:

It has been MOML for all the bosses as well not just karri. Thats just not true to state otherwise its the standard. 

On 3/19/2019 at 9:02 PM, Crickateer said:

Its not deceitful if its the standard (The standard means its widely known and expected, in this case its widely known and expected that the orb user gets everything they desire for that run because they are supplying a free dynamic to the party). Its expected that the orb user gets all the loot. Claiming otherwise is just being ignorant.

Funny, been playing since beta and never have I encountered MOML means both bosses in CS (even during white orbs time). I do not know what kind of people you are playing with, they have either sold you on a fake notion or you are too generous to them.

It is by no means a standard as you claimed, as evidently some players here disagree with your 'Standard". And I don't think they are 'new' players.  

This problem only started after the latest patch and event where it got harder to get into CS and the loot got better because of the event and unity drops. Trust the greedy people to surface during such situations.

Yes, I cannot solo CS, therefore I party with randoms in F8. We killed the first boss TOGETHER WITHOUT using an orb and therefore we all get to bid on the loot.  

And yes, I do have a choice not to be in a party with a greedy player who insisted on both bosses' loot and I just did that earlier. I can always find some party with players who are not greedy.

I am lucky to report that playing on 8 alts since the beginning of the event, I have only encountered once where a person wanted both bosses' loot for his/her orb in CS, which is today.

On 3/22/2019 at 9:41 PM, Bakuzan said:

That's so ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ing absolutely wrong

They've been recently doing these shitty events that include Kaari's dynamic (this is the 3rd or 4th, can't remember), since about september from last year? and it's until now that some entitled pricks claim that it means "both bosses"

^Agreed.

On 3/23/2019 at 6:04 PM, Divinehero said:

there's no way in hell providing the orb entitles u to winter mane's loot... u don't need the orb to spawn him also prior to the awakening patch ppl never tried to pull this garbage so.. yea

^Agreed.