Forums

Mechanika Wing bugged after awakening patch

Nimble Fumble

Before the awakening patch, my character was wearing the Mechanika outfit with the Mechanika Wing. When I logged in after the patch, the Mechanika Wing was unequipped and shown as "lost item". Each time I try to equip it, I get the message that I must equip the Mechanika Outfit to wear the wing, even though the outfit is equipped. I tried to equip both things multiple times and in different order, but I get the same error message. Please fix it, I really like this set. Thanks in advance!

Edited by Nimble Fumble

1 hour ago, Grimoir said:

do you have a customized mechanika costume? I get this error when i try to equip any adorment to a customized version of the costume. if i try equipping it on the original costume it works.

No, i got the original costume and does not work at all. Also my friends tried and dont working for them too

6 hours ago, Grimoir said:

do you have a customized mechanika costume? I get this error when i try to equip any adorment to a customized version of the costume. if i try equipping it on the original costume it works.

No, I am using the original costume, but it's not working.

9 minutes ago, PhoenixMitra said:

Greetings everybody,

We have forwarded this to the appropriate team members and they have confirmed that there will be a future patch to fix this.

Thank you for your patience in the meantime!

Thanks, Phoenix, much appreciated.