Sign in to follow this  
SuFFi

Unity reputation limit per week not per day

Recommended Posts

SuFFi   

Hey all,

 

i want to discuss, that the unity exp should not be limited per day, because most ppl cant play every day, need to work, want to spent some time in rl or for other reasons.
The cap should be limited per weeek or month.
 

What you also could do, if you do not reach the limit on a day, you can farm the rest the next day or the day after tomorrow.

 

Regards,

Nialen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Grimoir   

I think it should stay as it is. Its not the games fault you cannot play each day. Also the daily limit prevents people with multiple alts to "abuse" it which makes it somewhat fair to others and new players.

It also should not move over the amount you didnt use.

 

Stop projecting changes in a game because of your own personal life.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Especially Weekly quests, you can wait to turn in after the daily cap reset if you'll play less the following day (Except for Tuesday, weeklies reset wednes)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Unicorns   
1 hour ago, Grimoir said:

I think it should stay as it is. Its not the games fault you cannot play each day. Also the daily limit prevents people with multiple alts to "abuse" it which makes it somewhat fair to others and new players.

It also should not move over the amount you didnt use.

 

Stop projecting changes in a game because of your own personal life.

They never said remove the limit, just make it weekly, changing literally nothing for people that can reach limit daily, i dont see the problem with that. So far i havent had trouble myself reaching max daily even thought i only get a few hours a day to play, by just doing quick Dc on alts since that gives a lot of rep and its quick, but thats not the case for everyone.
I doubt theyll change it, but i wouldnt mind it, ill keep doing the same thing i am and probably max it before the end on the week, while other would use the days they can play to farm rep. 

Having it daily actually punishes the ppl that cant play daily. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Unicorns said:

They never said remove the limit, just make it weekly, changing literally nothing for people that can reach limit daily, i dont see the problem with that. So far i havent had trouble myself reaching max daily even thought i only get a few hours a day to play, by just doing quick Dc on alts since that gives a lot of rep and its quick, but thats not the case for everyone.
I doubt theyll change it, but i wouldnt mind it, ill keep doing the same thing i am and probably max it before the end on the week, while other would use the days they can play to farm rep. 

Having it daily actually punishes the ppl that cant play daily. 

But then having it weekly punishes the people that can play daily? See what the guy was referring to when asking for changes since "he can't play daily to reach cap"? You have to play in order to make progress so why limit everyone in that manner. I missed a few daily challenges on a few alts and would of been at Unity 30, I'm currently at 28. I don't really see the issue since the rank itself only gives stats to characters on your account level 60.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Unicorns   
4 minutes ago, Kitsune Takahashi said:

But then having it weekly punishes the people that can play daily? 

How? That makes 0 sense.

To make it simple, lets say the limit is 10 a day, instead of 10 a day, make it 70 a week. Someone can play daily gets 10 a day. Another person cant play daily, gets 35 on saturday and 35 on sunday. At the end of the week, they both reached 70. How did that affect anyone? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Ok but say you limit it to that weekly, you will still find people complaining because they are unable to reach the weekly cap and then what change it to a monthly cap? Fact is you can not please everyone and honestly if you can't play daily your progress will always be slower then someone who can, there is no changing that. Unless that person has 8-9 characters to run it all on, it would be near impossible to reach even the weekly cap for most just because most of us hit the cap by using the weekly / daily challenge reputation which is set at 22,000 xp.

 

Edit: So even while they could set it to weekly, people who can't play everyday would be missing out on the daily challenge experience and only obtaining it for as your example 2 days and still be in roughly the same boat.

Edited by Kitsune Takahashi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Greetings,

 

As mentioned, this discussion is already active in the thread linked above and has been commented on by us:

Please feel free to continue posting there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this