Sign in to follow this  
Astonx

Bound to Account VT Badges

Recommended Posts

Astonx   

What's the point of this?
J07xgCA.jpgBGsqzJY.jpg

Why aren't the old Badge Materials bound to account?

Lot of people bought them because they were thinking to transfer them on other character and now? Are you going to make them bound to account in next patch or everyone got scammed?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nivalias   
1 hour ago, Astonx said:

Lot of people bought them because they were thinking to transfer them on other character

1.) Serves them right, buying char-bound stuff which your char can't use is stupid.

2.) That's exactly why.

People would sure love to "break meta" by getting information beforehand from Korea or elsewhere and exploit it to push themselves, but that's an unfair advantage against everyone who doesn't do that, which is an even bigger number than "a lot of people". I admit even I amassed a few of them in hopes of transferring them to my twinks. But I'm not mad about it. Now there are account-bound materials, and I'll just roll on them in my next regular raid.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Unicorns   
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Nivalias said:

1.) Serves them right, buying char-bound stuff which your char can't use is stupid.

2.) That's exactly why.

People would sure love to "break meta" by getting information beforehand from Korea or elsewhere and exploit it to push themselves, but that's an unfair advantage against everyone who doesn't do that, which is an even bigger number than "a lot of people". I admit even I amassed a few of them in hopes of transferring them to my twinks. But I'm not mad about it. Now there are account-bound materials, and I'll just roll on them in my next regular raid.

The info is right out there... i wouldnt call it "exploit", takes no effort to find this type of things out, it is not an unfair advantage if we all have access to it.

That being said, if you are someone that does reads those patch notes you should know that ncsoft west doesnt always do the things the same way as other regions, so if you bought those mats you knew the risk. Lots of people in my raid started getting them if no one in the run needed them in case they did make them account bound but knowing well they might not which is why the never went for more than 20-30g.

 

 

They never mentioned making them account bound so i dont see why you call it a "scam", in this case you get to be mad at yourself only, op.

Edited by Unicorns

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Grimoir   
10 hours ago, ElectricPotato said:

I believe The Blade and Soul Twitter specifically cited that the heart/orb/medallion would NOT be account bound.

Correct.

also this way it makes it kinda more fair, since now everyone eneds to farm this. People that got the previous badge items cant just freebie for it atm. they either go for the chests or wait till the rest becomes acc bound which will be when the new badge raid releases.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nivalias   
On 17.3.2019 at 10:53 PM, Unicorns said:

The info is right out there... i wouldnt call it "exploit", takes no effort to find this type of things out, it is not an unfair advantage if we all have access to it.

I disagree. First of all, digging through subreddits or various other sketchy-at-best sources is a *lot* of effort. And even if it wasn't, most people just want to play the game, and not bother with this meta-stuff.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this