Awakened Threat

Hawku

Many haven't noticed that threat isn't on the skills description anymore, to activate threat you'll have to press 1 and RMB. The question here is, why would they change it? when it was perfect as it was before... i find it really annoying to remember checking your buff bar to see if you forgot to activate it again many times while tanking. Why would they modify that when your threat was part of your rotation instead of doing 1 RMB, i know maybe a KFM wouln'd mind that much about that change or warden too, but as a BM it's really annoying to go from your dragon tongue stance, to pressing 1 RMB and then go back to dragon tongue stance again and things like that can make your dps drop maybe not a lot but still even 1 second here feels like an eternity to hold dps... i don't know who came with that idea, but that person obviously doesn't even play this game to make that desition.

Would like to know your thoughts on this, do you like it or hate? i really wish they change it back.

Edited by Hawku
  • Like 1

I hate the new threat (Warcry) as much as the next guy, but not for the same reason as (apparently) everyone

I dont mind pressing Block + Whateverbutton (it's not the same for all classes) because i can do it at the start of the fight, and lasts for 3 minutes, and in that time, i'll probably have to block another kind of attack OR use HM Block, or anything, so, i'd have to drop my stance (it's even less of a problem as Warden)

What i dont like is that i feels weak as ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ~ i find myself losing aggro plenty of times now, which rarely happened before, it's supposed to be 200% i think? but feels like it's waaaay less

Like Bakuzan said...when you block mid fight, you might as well activate Warcry again. Yes its annoying but better to keep aggro and not ruin fight half way through. 

The sacrafices we make as tanks....xD 

And its 250% threat i believe. 

2 hours ago, Bakuzan said:

What i dont like is that i feels weak as ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ~ i find myself losing aggro plenty of times now, which rarely happened before, it's supposed to be 200% i think? but feels like it's waaaay less

I haven't tested it yet but i do feel it's weaker dunno why.

biggest flaw for Bns to release to Blade Master

i posted a similar thread with other info under Classes Blade Master section

just hold off until 3rd path, and we bm can go F 1st & 2nd path

until then, its 'hard mode' for us

Edited by SoraTokonome

i now play with 10 points in aggro because i keep forgetting to activate it.

Can we please have a passive thread skill again?

here is an idea:

Block+RMB = aggro on (lasts for ever)

Block+RMB again= aggro off.

the reason why it feels weak to the warden above is because your skills like Sever don't generate tripple aggro animore in addition to the old 200% buff (which made you generate 600% aggro on some skills)

Edited by Arohk

the biggest problem for bm isnt reactivating threat but that you cant ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ing do 1+rmb+f  filler rotation anymore (to reduce tab cd for 3 sec) which basically ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤s your rotation completely (you have to either e+rmb+f which can put party in a bad spot or use lmb instead of rmb which is rng cuz no crit no F) 

1 hour ago, Xiia Qingyue said:

the biggest problem for bm isnt reactivating threat but that you cant ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ing do 1+rmb+f  filler rotation anymore (to reduce tab cd for 3 sec) which basically ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤s your rotation completely (you have to either e+rmb+f which can put party in a bad spot or use lmb instead of rmb which is rng cuz no crit no F) 

I thought so as well until I saw u can actually disable War Cry.

2 hours ago, Xiia Qingyue said:

For a BM, getting a high crit rate is also high priority, since Dragontongue depends heavily on the extra damage on crits, so you should consider it a viable option.

Besides, I wouldn't call that rotation ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ed, just because from time to time you have to throw in an extra-RMB.

19 hours ago, Nivalias said:

For a BM, getting a high crit rate is also high priority, since Dragontongue depends heavily on the extra damage on crits, so you should consider it a viable option.

Besides, I wouldn't call that rotation ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ed, just because from time to time you have to throw in an extra-RMB.

had around 60% crit rate before patch and even then my lmbs wouldnt always crit (had to be careful to only use them when my soul was on, otherwise i used rmb) and now it's "just an extra rmb" yeah but it feels like you are crippled when you just awkwardly stand there, expecting pierce but doing warcry.

5 minutes ago, Nivalias said:

As a fellow BM I can only say to that: Git gud. :p

considering you are ignoring a pretty big crutch (a long animation which breaks dps) i think you are pretty far yourself from "gitting gud" in the end this ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ is only important in dps testing and if you are too shitty with your rotation that you cant see the difference then maybe you should go practice a bit in f12 :)

54 minutes ago, Xiia Qingyue said:
20 hours ago, Arcadeath said:

I thought so as well until I saw u can actually disable War Cry.

which is a problem if you want to actually tank? you know... the role the class was designed for?

11 minutes ago, Xiia Qingyue said:

in the end this ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ is only important in dps testing

Either you play DD or you play tank, make up your mind.

On 18.3.2019 at 9:03 PM, Xiia Qingyue said:

https://imgur.com/a/Gs6EGaM ???????????

idk what more to say honestly, its hard to read but u can actually try before posting something like that.

Edited by Raikiri0311