Already Used lvl 50 voucher, STUCK

Acelerado

So, i already used a lvl 50 voucher that i had a time a ago but at that time i didn't end the proces, so i made the character with the voucher but i had not done any training or anything. So the problem is that now it asks me for a level 60 voucher when i try to leave the training room. Is there anything that i can do?

On 17.3.2019 at 12:09 AM, Acelerado said:

So, i already used a lvl 50 voucher that i had a time a ago but at that time i didn't end the proces, so i made the character with the voucher but i had not done any training or anything. So the problem is that now it asks me for a level 60 voucher when i try to leave the training room. Is there anything that i can do?

The voucher is only used when you leave the training room so it's not possible that you used it on that character. Only thing the vid proofs is that you currently do not posses a voucher. Maybe you used it on another char and forgot about it? ^^

3 hours ago, Cor said:

The voucher is only used when you leave the training room so it's not possible that you used it on that character. Only thing the vid proofs is that you currently do not posses a voucher. Maybe you used it on another char and forgot about it? ^^

Yeah that's what probably happenned. Is just that i remember that i ones got a lvl 50 voucher and used it, but hadn't done more, but im probably mistaken, or it was in other acc that i had. thx anyways.