Add event (if any) and Moon Refuse dailies to Daily Challenfw

Kozuki

I read about daily challenge becomes less players friendly for being harder to just LFG. Older players want fast run and recruit Aransu+. New players with low gear party struggle against revamped Cold Storage/Heaven's Mandate with buffed bosses.

Then I check out the newly-introduced Moon Refuse to upgrade my Talisman, which is said to be Celestial Basin 2.0. Turn out quite a disappointment. For a place designed for new players to catch up with VT soul shields and trade-able BT accessories, as well as chance for gilded gems, it is quite empty. Feel like just a large area filled with random mobs, and very few players.

I think that if you want to make daily challenges being friendly to new players, then add event daily (if any) and Moon Refuse daily (the one asking to collect 30 items). It will encourage players to do events, as well as promote a content that seems no one cares about.

• Like 1

Moon Refuge:
Playing there is fine. Boring but fine. Just killing Mops.
But the Trade-Rewards are bad.
High Gear Player need nothing. Low Gear can get 3 things. Raven-Energy, and the 2 Accessories.
Gems are no HM-Gems = useless. Weapons that no one need. Some soul shields. And the same cosmetics from msp. That's it.

Please add more and better rewards to it. And cosmetics as well. You have placed the free pve drop costumes with the pvp dealer. Put them also there. As second pve way to get them. Some new outfits would be nice too.

Racoon Village
This need a change. Everything for the whales is not nice. They kill them with 1-2 attacks and get the loot. And they even steal the loot from the low gear player, who need much longer to kill them. After entering, everyone should have the same AP. And the drop only for the one who beat him.

The other 4 portals with that other boss: I'm standing there often alone. Let all player spawn at the same spot. Regardless through which of the 4 portals they enter. 10 player max in the room. The next 10 will be automatically spawn in another room with the boss. And so on.

If not, this place will become a ghost town like zaiwei ruins.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Zini said:

Moon Refuge:
Playing there is fine. Boring but fine. Just killing Mops.
But the Trade-Rewards are bad.
High Gear Player need nothing. Low Gear can get 3 things. Raven-Energy, and the 2 Accessories.
Gems are no HM-Gems = useless. Weapons that no one need. Some soul shields. And the same cosmetics from msp. That's it.

Please add more and better rewards to it. And cosmetics as well. You have placed the free pve drop costumes with the pvp dealer. Put them also there. As second pve way to get them. Some new outfits would be nice too.

Racoon Village
This need a change. Everything for the whales is not nice. They kill them with 1-2 attacks and get the loot. And they even steal the loot from the low gear player, who need much longer to kill them. After entering, everyone should have the same AP. And the drop only for the one who beat him.

The other 4 portals with that other boss: I'm standing there often alone. Let all player spawn at the same spot. Regardless through which of the 4 portals they enter. 10 player max in the room. The next 10 will be automatically spawn in another room with the boss. And so on.

If not, this place will become a ghost town like zaiwei ruins.

The gems yes i agree one however the boss that spwans in the portal area can drop drop triangle gildeds (yes arent the best gems but gilded gems are still pretty good) and ive found the weapons to be useful.. .well at least 2 of them for upgrading weapon but yea rewards are kinda meh for the most part i can agree there