Unreal Engine 4 (2019)

Cosmus50

I was always lagging on this game (still am tho) so I searched around a bit and found out that there is suposed to be an engine upgrade (to unreal engine 4) for this game and it should be this year. Any idea of when that will happen?

• 2 months later...

I haven't logged into this game in ages. It felt dated when it launched, but I played it for a while. Then I heard that it was being remastered in UE4. Cool! But then... nothing. Is this EVER going to happen? I'd return if it did. Some random "2019" isn't an answer.

4 hours ago, Snowyamur said:

The game's transition to Unreal Engine 4 is scheduled to happen at some point, but there hasn't been much update as to the progress being made for it, which worries me.

they stated on streams multiple times that it will be 2019. Even the trailer with the archer they released is for 2019. They dont give a set date because if they did all people would do is complain and cry about it if it would delay by a few days or a week....so its better to just say 2019 and let people wait.

16 hours ago, Grimoir said:

they stated on streams multiple times that it will be 2019. Even the trailer with the archer they released is for 2019. They dont give a set date because if they did all people would do is complain and cry about it if it would delay by a few days or a week....so its better to just say 2019 and let people wait.

If only this stopped people from asking about it...