What do I need now to get stronger?

VincentBari

Greetings, fellow players! I was away from this game for a lot of time, because of business absorbing like 99% of my time, so I couldn't invest any on this game: infact, I missed a lot of events, a lot of stuff, and a lot of cool costumes (Cutting Edge, I saw it, it was very cool, and now it's gone :tears:). With that said, I still don't have much time, but seeing the new stuff and the class specialization I had to come back and try the new content.

Now what I wanted to ask was what do I need to get accepted for VT raids, because I already know that I NEED the Mystic Badge that would boost my damage a lot, but unfortunately I did only the Double Asura of VT with my clan, and we weren't even able to complete it, so I never experienced the mechanics of the other 2 bosses on field (I read about them tho); so, seeing how people are posting more for Raven radis AND VT raids, and I am interested in the last one,  here's what I have for now:

-Raven Axe stage 5;

-8 set Ruthless SS (VT SS);

-Awakened Ascending Soul;

-Hongmoon Pet Aura stage 8;

-Eternity Belt stage 8;

-Skybreak Ring stage 1;

-Oath Necklace stage 7;

-Skybreak Earring stage 6;

-Divine Dragon Bracelet stage 10;

-Hollow Gloves;

My class is Destroyer (yes, the infamous one), and some stats are 1108 AP, Crit 35%, Crit Dmg 3505, Acc  117%, Def 4505, Evasion 25%, Block 27%.