HELLO , HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO CRAFT my 40 OILS??????

Egoist00

Saved all the mats, waiting to see if there are any changes regards to mats reduction in transmuting oils after the patch........and you are telling me all the demon spirit stones is GARBAGE NOW, after your FK promises on the stream....... THANK YOU FOR FOR THE FK COMPENSATION FOR A WEEK, ONE ORB AND AND RESET, WHY THE FK YOU GIVING PPL A RESET IF THEY HAVE ONLY ONE ORB TO ENTER THE DUNGEON OOPS SORRY FORGOT THE TROVE IS ACTIVE HAHAHHAA NICE BAIT, USE THE DAM FK BRAIN...... WELL, GOTTA SAY, MY SSD IS RUNNY OUT OF SPACE SO THANKS TO YOUR SCAMS I CAN LET THIS ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ GO.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Egoist00 said:

Saved all the mats, waiting to see if there are any changes regards to mats reduction in transmuting oils after the patch........and you are telling me all the demon spirit stones is GARBAGE NOW, after your FK promises on the stream....... THANK YOU FOR FOR THE FK COMPENSATION FOR A WEEK, ONE ORB AND AND RESET, WHY THE FK YOU GIVING PPL A RESET IF THEY HAVE ONLY ONE ORB TO ENTER THE DUNGEON OOPS SORRY FORGOT THE TROVE IS ACTIVE HAHAHHAA NICE BAIT, USE THE DAM FK BRAIN...... WELL, GOTTA SAY, MY SSD IS RUNNY OUT OF SPACE SO THANKS TO YOUR SCAMS I CAN LET THIS ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ GO.

Really I can understand your pain but hear me out. You basically said you waited to see if they reduced the amount of materials needed to craft the oils in hopes of making even more oils to either use yourself or as a source of income in-game to help fund your character. Are you really mad at them or yourself since again "you waited". Sure I watched the stream but as they say things don't always go according to plan or in this case updates. Now onto why they offer the reset and the orb. You get 1 orb which lets you run Heaven's Mandate everyday well at least for a week and the same amount of resets which so happen also reset Cold Storage. One could argue not to reset Heaven's Mandate since unless you are doing Boss 2 in Cold Storage it doesn't require the orb, thus giving you a 2nd free run of it everyday for more frozen feathers, lesser demon spirit stones, merchant of wonder chance if I'm not mistaken. But *shrug* Have fun.

Edited by Kitsune Takahashi

• Amraith changed the title to HELLO , HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO CRAFT my 40 OILS??????

I share your pain...partially.

I had 14 or so Demon Spirit Stones, and was hoping that after patch, this ingredient for oil will simply disappear...well...it turned out to be replaced by nearly something same, yet you need 10x more of it and exchanging the DSS's gave only copper so...

Overall, yeah, its a d**k move, but welp, nothing we can do.

14 hours ago, Kitsune Takahashi said:

Really I can understand your pain but hear me out. You basically said you waited to see if they reduced the amount of materials needed to craft the oils in hopes of making even more oils to either use yourself or as a source of income in-game to help fund your character. Are you really mad at them or yourself since again "you waited". Sure I watched the stream but as they say things don't always go according to plan or in this case updates. Now onto why they offer the reset and the orb. You get 1 orb which lets you run Heaven's Mandate everyday well at least for a week and the same amount of resets which so happen also reset Cold Storage. One could argue not to reset Heaven's Mandate since unless you are doing Boss 2 in Cold Storage it doesn't require the orb, thus giving you a 2nd free run of it everyday for more frozen feathers, lesser demon spirit stones, merchant of wonder chance if I'm not mistaken. But *shrug* Have fun.

Here we have the 2nd white knight in this forum that pretty much defends everything NCW does no matter how trashy it is. Not gonna even bother arguing the lack of common sense displayed here since that'll be like discussing theory of relativity with a mongoose.

1 hour ago, PetPuggi said:

Here we have the 2nd white knight in this forum that pretty much defends everything NCW does no matter how trashy it is. Not gonna even bother arguing the lack of common sense displayed here since that'll be like discussing theory of relativity with a mongoose.

By all means go ahead. They weren't reducing the required materials, they were just changing the demon spirit stones much like they did with blackstone / silverscale which why I could argue the change wasn't needed due to the fact that in the previous update they actually started to drop more often then before and you no longer had to buy them with the freezing orbs from cold storage...still doesn't change the fact the guy waited in hopes of making even more oils then he could of so its 50/50. Partially on their miscommunication and his fault for waiting. And no, I call bullshit where I see it. I'm not defending them because I lost a lot of items as well probably more then most but I also know you guys don't care because its the fact "you" lost items and everyone else doesn't matter.

i want to add on top:

1. why nerf gold reward

2. why nerf mats reward

3. why lie to ur player base

from the beginning, i always say Bns is 'pay to progress'

NOW, i will say Bns is 'pay to win'

earn gold from charging ncoin and then use F9

earn mats from trove and rng box

Edited by SoraTokonome

6 minutes ago, SoraTokonome said:

i want to add on top:

1. why nerf gold reward

2. why nerf mats reward

3. why lie to ur player base

from the beginning, i always say Bns is 'pay to progress'

NOW, i will say Bns is 'pay to win'

earn gold from charging ncoin and then use F9

earn mats from trove and rng box

Honestly, I see this in a few ways and have discussed it in great length with others on voice. The problem in this case is they want to provide us with the new content however doing so also brings the adjustments made on Blade and Soul KR to reflect their servers and server age not ours. That is always the issue when 'catching up' too quickly content wise since 9 times out of 10 no company will take the time to adjust things to better reflect the region / server age. Also, I still stand by my other statement in another topic. Until they add some game item in the cash shop that you can not acquire by normal means that offers a advantage over others.. it is considered pay to get ahead.

@PetPuggi Thanks for considering me a white knight but really I'm not, if they screw up so bad like they have in other games like Lineage 2, Aion I'd be the first one to post about it. Blade and Soul is probably one of the best games they have kept going.

16 hours ago, Kitsune Takahashi said:

I've seen you defending NCW regards to this update quite a bit, but my fault for waiting???? with all the respect, does NCW pays to defend them??? when they clearly said those items are going to be exchangeable for the new ones(we just didnt know the exchange rate) instead of selling them for a FK copper. Why would i be mad at myself? Will you be mad at yourself if your parents promised you something nice for tomorrow, but they decided to throw a rock at your face instead, will you be mad at yourself??? Hellllo, you gotta be mad at yourself for believing your parents right?.

22 minutes ago, Egoist00 said:

I've seen you defending NCW regards to this update quite a bit, but my fault for waiting???? with all the respect, does NCW pays to defend them??? when they clearly said those items are going to be exchangeable for the new ones(we just didnt know the exchange rate) instead of selling them for a FK copper. Why would i be mad at myself? Will you be mad at yourself if your parents promised you something nice for tomorrow, but they decided to throw a rock at your face instead, will you be mad at yourself??? Hellllo, you gotta be mad at yourself for believing your parents right?.

Well what your complaining about is a fictional item compared to you saying your parents throw a rock in your face, 2 completely different situations. Again, you lost enough materials for 40 oils correct? I lost probably enough materials from my dungeon running for 4 times that or more yet I'm not the one bitching? See where I am coming from? I'm not 100% defending them as they are at fault for not double/triple checking their own information before answering questions but you do have to admit yourself that you should of made the oils if you had enough to really make 40 instead of waiting for more potential profit from making more which honestly, even if it was a exchange rate of 1 demon spirit stone to 10 lesser stones, you still would of broke even if you actually watched the live stream where they even showed the new recipe.

And no, I don't get paid nor work for NCsoft / NCwest. I'm just sick and tired of seeing the same ol' ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ being said every time some change happens which most players find something to complain about not to mention the different events they provide for your enjoyment.

2 hours ago, PetPuggi said:

He's visiting every thread saying the same things, defending NCWest, he's probably an staff member alt account

Just ignore all his comments

6 minutes ago, Kitsune Takahashi said:

Well what your complaining about is a fictional item compared to you saying your parents throw a rock in your face, 2 completely different situations. Again, you lost enough materials for 40 oils correct? I lost probably enough materials from my dungeon running for 4 times that or more yet I'm not the one bitching? See where I am coming from? I'm not 100% defending them as they are at fault for not double/triple checking their own information before answering questions but you do have to admit yourself that you should of made the oils if you had enough to really make 40 instead of waiting for more potential profit from making more which honestly, even if it was a exchange rate of 1 demon spirit stone to 10 lesser stones, you still would of broke even if you actually watched the live stream where they even showed the new recipe.

And no, I don't get paid nor work for NCsoft / NCwest. I'm just sick and tired of seeing the same ol' ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ being said every time some change happens which most players find something to complain about not to mention the different events they provide for your enjoyment.

So in other words, what you wanted to say is "LET THEM DO WHATEVER THEY WANT", and for you to not ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ at them, you must be JESUS, or a fat whale that don't care much since I can just swipe the cards or maybe you have so much free time that you can farm the mats again. BTW, did you know everytime they make changes to the game, they also FK it up all time. Like I said u gotta be a SAINT to not complain about the time and money spent into something, when they decide to shoot you on the back the next day by giving you some cheap excuses.

5 minutes ago, Egoist00 said:

So in other words, what you wanted to say is "LET THEM DO WHATEVER THEY WANT", and for you to not ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ at them, you must be JESUS, or a fat whale that don't care much since I can just swipe the cards or maybe you have so much free time that you can farm the mats again. BTW, did you know everytime they make changes to the game, they also FK it up all time. Like I said u gotta be a SAINT to not complain about the time and money spent into something, when they decide to shoot you on the back the next day by giving you some cheap excuses.

I love the game so I overlook the bugs and just enjoy the game for what it is, a past time. I do have plenty of time to farm but most of the time is spent helping members of my clan.

3 minutes ago, Kitsune Takahashi said:

I love the game so I overlook the bugs and just enjoy the game for what it is, a past time. I do have plenty of time to farm but most of the time is spent helping members of my clan.

BTW, Mistakes aren't bugs. No one is talking about bugs, but good for you after they trash you with anything and still ok with it, then GOD BLESS YOU.

6 hours ago, Egoist00 said:

Actually they did state the exchange rate....1 Demon Spirit stone was to be exchanged for 10 Lesser stones. Which basically means the amount of oils you could make with your stones before and after the update was the same as they said also nothing else would change jsut this material.

So yes, partially its your own fault for trying to be greedy and its also ncsoft fault on the miscommunication part.