Game freeze when CC bar apear in Raids/Dungeons

Sherry Kaizer

43 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

options -> camera and unchec kthe use reflex context guide.

Dude stop being an NC white knight every time in every post on every forum.
I played this game with the CC bar option [ON] since day 1, so you can't come here and tell me to remove this option from my game because they messed up  with their system codes after the update.
They should fix this "ASAP"
And as i said i run this game with 60 FPS always so dont give me that crap to remove the CC bar. Because it only freezes when the CC bar opens. Even if there are only 2 people in the dungeon.
So with that being said its their problem and it should be fixed.

2 hours ago, Sherry Kaizer said:

Dude stop being an NC white knight every time in every post on every forum.
I played this game with the CC bar option [ON] since day 1, so you can't come here and tell me to remove this option from my game because they messed up  with their system codes after the update.
They should fix this "ASAP"
And as i said i run this game with 60 FPS always so dont give me that crap to remove the CC bar. Because it only freezes when the CC bar opens. Even if there are only 2 people in the dungeon.
So with that being said its their problem and it should be fixed.

If the game works perfectly fine for everyone else but you have a problem....wonder where the issue is..... dont want to uncheck it then dont and continue to freeze :)

On 16/3/2019 at 7:02 PM, Grimoir said:

If the game works perfectly fine for everyone else but you have a problem....wonder where the issue is..... dont want to uncheck it then dont and continue to freeze :)

You are the biggest troller ever.
2 people in my post saying their game is lagging, also check the forums there are plenty of people complaining about game crashes and freezes and you just commented "if the game works perfectly fine for everyone else". Open your eyes before you comment please.

Well, it has also happened to me that in certain bosses as in numok, Midnight Skypetal Plains, cold storage, ETC. the screen freezes for a certain time I would like a help please this is quite annoying thank you

I have had these lockups too since the last patch was installed & downloaded to my client.  I normally have my FPS capped at 40 as I'm more likely to get a smooth 40FPS, than I am 60FPS.  I also usually get 120-140ms ping time in game.

Since the patch -- in battle usually when the boss is about to do something 'intense' (cc bar might open up then to disrupt him, but I didn't notice it), then game + screen freeze for 5-75 seconds.  I'm surprised I haven't died yet, but I did miss out on the rest of run -- as this time it kicked me from game toward the end of the freeze.  When I came back in it asked me if I wanted to rejoin party, but only option available was "no" ("yes" was greyed out).  This is making the game unplayable (or at least fighting bosses undoable).  Before the freeze, I noticed my FPS dropping to as low as 4 and my ping going up over

250ms -- seems like something is building up and then a long hang.  FWIW, I also have tried turning

off all more complex graphics -- but no effect, if anything it's grown worse the more i've turned graphical complexity.

They asked us to report any problems in this experimental code -- well here it is!  And this is bad.

BTW -- the perf problem is *all* the time -- not just in battle.  It is worse then in that it tally freezes, but in the game before the maintbreak, and just diddling w/my inventory in Mushins tower, the FPS were down and I could hear crackles in the sound -- that's how bad it is -- it even causes the sound to cut-out.  Also the transition times between anything were taking extra long. Really hurts playability...  I also know it didn't affect everyone equally - maybe about 20% of the player base?...

-l

Also there is another problem that happens about a month now before even the update.
In battleground sometimes when you die and press 4 to ressurect game crashes for no reason.
After you re open the game your character is dead and it is asking you to join the match press Y or N. But you are dead and you cant press anything.
If you revive the Tab that asking you to rejoin the game dissapear "before the 2 minutes pass" and you get ban for 3 minutes in battleground que.

As near as I can tell there is still a problem for some people -- but the people who don't have the problem really don't have it.  It regularly takes near a minute for me to enter a dungeon -- just sitting there, staring at a mostly blank screen.   And now, I'm more often running int problem of being shut down in flames.

If the game is going to keep long pauses then maybe people should no longer be killed for are going to have such a long pause maybe they need to stop killing people off for being delayed getting through entry?

Also , in the same vein, when the boss hits aggro -- he should die of a heart attack, not the player who had their screen locked up during most of the battle.

Games should be kept in balance, why should boss's get an instant kill just because they are aggravated that are slowly losing?  That's more what is really going on -- the boss can't win but sees that they are going to lose, so the get freaked out and kill you  because they have no other way to win.  Seems to me that if the boss gets an 'auto kill' power, then players should too.

Just because the boss can't kill the players through fighting, and is actually losing to the player, 

is no reason or justification for them to get 'auto-kill'.  

Clearly if they are losing, that doesn't justify a cheat that lets them win!  Of course that's true apart and aside from the fact that now you are lucky when you get any damage in: I am slowed by 50-90% in a battle by these hangs, or I do 10-50% of the damage (DPS) that I used to do.

57 minutes ago, PhoenixMitra said:

Greetings,

You may find the discussion and some of the solution suggestions in this thread helpful:

You know what would be more helpful?  Start testing patches before lunching them!

Archived