Forums

Missing Ncoins/Items/Trove Keys

manaberry

Been talking to a couple of people and have also seen some post on other/non related topics about people trying to contact support regarding missing items/trove keys. Has anyone else experienced this issue where trying to buy items/trove keys from f10 and actually didnt get the items (but lost the ncoins) delivered due to "system error" or when f10 was having problems? Just wanted to check how many people had similar issues and if someone managed to actually get a sensible answer from support.

I guess thats somewhat good to know. I myself "lost" 100 trove keys due to this, posted a lenghty ticket to support about it with all the screenshots of account ncoins and the transaction windows/error messages but I still havent gotten a response/acknowledgement of the issue.

Ive been trying to get support to help me for over 2 days already. I clicked to buy 50 trove keys but it glitched on me said I had insufficient funds. I saw on the bottom i had 2991ncoins which is more than enough but the same message kept popping up every time i clicked it. Well I saw the ncoins didn't deduct so I figured it was just some bad lag or something. An hour or so pass by and when I checked the hongmoon store, my ncoin total went down and it was exactly the cost of the 50 trove key bundle (2327 ncoins). I checked my mail and no key. Mail isnt full, inventory not even close to being full, don't see the keys I was suppose to get anywhere. I've been waiting so patiently for anyone in support to give me an answer (even sending a twitter to bns op). I was hoping I could trove this one time and play with my lyn warden but nope. Something screwed up and over $25 worth of ncoins is missing and no keys in my mail. Its like that vending machine that eats your money and won't let you choose your selection.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Starving Lyn said:

Ive been trying to get support to help me for over 2 days already. I clicked to buy 50 trove keys but it glitched on me said I had insufficient funds. I saw on the bottom i had 2991ncoins which is more than enough but the same message kept popping up every time i clicked it. Well I saw the ncoins didn't deduct so I figured it was just some bad lag or something. An hour or so pass by and when I checked the hongmoon store, my ncoin total went down and it was exactly the cost of the 50 trove key bundle (2327 ncoins). I checked my mail and no key. Mail isnt full, inventory not even close to being full, don't see the keys I was suppose to get anywhere. I've been waiting so patiently for anyone in support to give me an answer (even sending a twitter to bns op). I was hoping I could trove this one time and play with my lyn warden but nope. Something screwed up and over $25 worth of ncoins is missing and no keys in my mail. Its like that vending machine that eats your money and won't let you choose your selection.

Exactly what happened to me, and they still havent replied

Ya to be honest manaberry I thought I was the only one who was missing the trove keys and ncoins, and been freaking out this entire time. It was only when I saw your posts about you missing stuff too that, in a twisted way, i'm glad i wasn't the only one lol.

I'm also jealous the mods noticed your post and replied to yours, even though I made a very similar one too on thursday and no mods said anything to me lol.

Edited by Starving Lyn

It's been 3 days since I sent in a support ticket and still haven't heard back. I myself bought a 90-day Premium Membership and while the ncoin was discounted, I didn't actually get the premium.

I got the same basic message too. The reply back I got from support was asking me if I was referring to a different account because they dont see my 50 trove key purchase. WHAT!?!?!

That's the problem! I made 2 purchases before I got bugged out. Those 2 purchases went through fine. When I went to buy the 50 keys that's when the whole fiasco started. I just gave them a screenshot of my hstore purchase history and the ncoin total I currently have. Mine too have a failed transaction that didn't show up in the history yet ncoins were deducted from my account. I even did the whole math for them starting with my 4000ncoin purchase for $50 on the first day of the event, minus the 2 other purchases I did that shows on my history. My attempts to purchase 50 trove keys for 2327ncoins failed even though it wasn't suppose to. Yet with what's remaining on my total ncoins right now, it clearly shows in black and white, 2327 ncoins are missing from my account with no keys anywhere to show for it. 2327 ncoins dont just walk up and disappear like that for no reason. Especially when I was suppose to receive my 50 trove keys.  Day 4 of this terrible experience, in which you and I are in the same boat. :tired:

I want to level up my character with what little gold I got. I need gold to trove. To trove I need keys. I would like to trove but it didnt give me my keys even though clearly 2327ncoins was deducted from me. :grrr: Felt like I got robbed.

Here's the math. Sorry to let off all this steam and frustration on you manaberry lol.

Records will show in my transaction history that I have purchased 4000 ncoins for $50 on march 13. The same day as the first event day. I had 6ncoins from the past, so add that together that makes 4006 ncoins total. Subtract that with two other purchases I have made on that same day. 6 trove expansion bundle for 955 ncoins. 4006-955= 3051. A today's special: trove keys x3 for 60 ncoins. 3051-60 and you'll get 2991ncoins. So far no problem. The big problem comes afterwards. I didn't make any additional purchases except when I attempted to buy the 50 trove key bundle. I know I clicked the button to buy it, several times, multiple times but it wouldn't let me. Why would it not let me? 2991-2327= 664. I should have enough. But the game tells me I do not. Insufficient funds. Why?!?!? I have no clue! Yet that's what was eventually taken from me a few hours later, 2327 ncoins. How do I know it was that amount? Cus my current total ncoins right now is 664. Checked my mail, inventory, no overflow of inventory, no keys. Not even a hint of that shiny pink metal. The game failed us in an epic way.

Gonna say didnt even have to read the whole thing to see thats the same that happened here. Not that I'm claiming everyones issue is the same. But basically what happens is:
1. Have X amount of ncoins in your account.
2. Purchase some keys/items -> these transactions happen normaly and fine
3. Purchase more keys/items -> THIS transaction fails/bugs out. Either receiving an ingame error message like "transaction could not be completed do to system errors" or simply not receiving the items at all without any message.
4. The FAILED transaction does NOT show up in the ingame purchase logs or on the website. Neither do GMS seem to be able to locate the failed transaction attempts.
5. Your account balance is not imediately updated visually, however internally it seems like the system already deducted your ncoin for the "failed/error" purchase.
6. Couple of hours/day later your account balance updates and you lose X amount of ncoins from the failed purchase without receiving any items.

@Cyan@PhoenixMitra can you please relay this info to someone? Support hasnt responded in 2-3 days for most people and they seem to be having issues since then cant locate the failed purchases in game since it doesnt show the logs. Most people didnt bother to take screenshots or anything, but I myself provided them with all the account recharge info and screenshots of the error and then the account balance once the Ncoin vanished from it and the ingame purchase tab etc.

Edited by manaberry

Ya im currently on day 5 with support since this happened, and each time I reply back to them with a message through the email or whatever, it seems my ticket time resets and gets pushed back to the end of the line again. With the missing ncoins taken from us with no items received in return, this is literally theft.

Yeah, sorry forgot to check post was busy with other things. But yes after about 4 days they said they investigated the issue and returned my lost ncoin. Again this may be on a person to person basis but I extensively explained the issue and provided TONS of proof to them so they returned my ncoins.

On 22.03.2019 at 1:27 AM, manaberry said:

Yeah, sorry forgot to check post was busy with other things. But yes after about 4 days they said they investigated the issue and returned my lost ncoin. Again this may be on a person to person basis but I extensively explained the issue and provided TONS of proof to them so they returned my ncoins.

Hello!Could you please explain me what did you said them for get back your NCoins? I lost HM coins because of this error , and I got 5 answers from  support. They keep talking  about my March 13 purchases . Looks like they not able to see any transactions at the error time.  I didnt took any screenshot....