Cyan

Ascension Pouch Available Until March 22 for 0 NCoin

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

No I just treat this as a game since well it is. Don't find it enjoyable? Find something else. I enjoy the game, so I play it as is bugs and all. I mean you all say pay to win, I say pay to get ahead. The only thing I truly see wrong about any of this is only if say the person spent real money on resets and then didn't get compensated for them but at the same time one could argue why in the blue hell would you buy resets in mass and not use them?

Edited by Kitsune Takahashi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nylena   
Posted (edited)

Would you accept this from another service company?

If your car is recalled, would you accept a $10 voucher and some excuses instead of a new car or a fixed car?

 

Can't you see anything wrong in the fact I could make dozens of oils the day before the patch and 0 on the day of the patch WHEN THEY TOLD US the Demon Stones would be replaced?

Edited by Nylena

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Actually since you mentioned cars, I would just repair the thing myself since I still drive a car me and my father restored ages ago but I do understand your point. However at the same time if you get this involved in a game and take it this serious..maybe rethink some stuff? It is for enjoyment. If your not enjoying something what would you normally do? Find something else, not jump on some forums and ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ and moan about it. It is out of your hands and done and over. At the least they are offering something which in fact they really didn't need too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nylena   

I'm actually trying to keep playing (and even supporting them in the future) by trying to make them understand how wrong this was.

If it's NOT fixed, I will leave (and I think many others mentioned it and countless more who don't log on here).

Keep in mind this costs them NOTHING and they had NO reason to start changing those items around and take them away from us.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bakuzan   
Posted (edited)
30 minutes ago, Kitsune Takahashi said:

I probably have farmed and lost more then most of all of you yet ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ happens, if you plan on quitting the game, don't talk about it..just do it? I lost well over 900 white orbs and don't get me started on the frozen orbs, black feathers, demon spirit stones and I had farmed both dungeons on 8 characters before the update every single day.  Do you see me complaining about a damn thing? Can't do the event dungeons for what the blossom orbs? You can still run Cold Storage without a orb for lesser amount of loot. Still have access to the new fame stone grind. Down the road I'm sure they will make even more changes but keep this in mind as well, they don't have to offer any exchange, they don't have to compensate.

So, thanks for the free orbs been using them for my clan to help other members do the events and get the fame stones. Rest of you guys...seriously grow up it is just a game.

Nobody gives a ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ if you are happy bending over, rest of the population doesnt like that

Also, you can't do CS' first boss for "lesser ammount of rewards", 2/3 of the event currency is locked at Kaari and Jinsoyun's DYNAMIC quests

Edited by Bakuzan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Nylena said:

I'm actually trying to keep playing (and even supporting them in the future) by trying to make them understand how wrong this was.

If it's NOT fixed, I will leave (and I think many others mentioned it and countless more who don't log on here).

Keep in mind this costs them NOTHING and they had NO reason to start changing those items around and take them away from us.

To be honest, I have no clue as to why they made some changes to items they did in the past like offering more blackstone fragments, but also making it require 20 instead of 10 to make 1 blackstone, same with silverscales etc. But as a gamer you should know you can't please everyone while making profit which keeps this game running. Every company has good updates and bad updates.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Bakuzan said:

Nobody gives a ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ if you are happy bending over, rest of the population doesnt like that

Also, you can't do CS' first boss for "lesser ammount of rewards", 2/3 of the event currency is locked at Kaari and Jinsoyun's DYNAMIC quests

Event tokens sure but not the stuff that actually matters considering for more event tokens you could just reset the weeklies and run them all again since the event token is tied to the dynamic and not the quest itself. Also, I'm sorry but my rear is exit only thank you. I just say it how I see things.

Edit: If one is working on the soul its easy to complete in 1 or 2 weeks. If you use events for oils there are much betters events for that. And lesser amount of rewards I'm referring to the longer grind item which is the new fame stone/ore you are able to buy from Cold Storage using Frozen Feathers which require a ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ton of stones in order to refine to get even better effects from them (oh those stones only effect the character you acquire them on by the way). But whatever buddy.

Edited by Kitsune Takahashi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ylkrad   

Make daily boxes have a chance to drop the fragments or make moonlite shard boxes have a chance to drop a fragmented orb, or make each boss in HM or CS have chances to drop frags and orbs themselves. Something to help curve out the supply. Being able to do HM will help people passively make oils, collect gem tickets, do their daily and work on the new unity jewelery. It still sucks, but i'm somewhat optimistic, also the resets are at least useable in cold storage to get more items to work towards this goal. I'll gladly take resets for this, but everyone else needs proper compensation or a better solution to aquire the items to make such a transition seamless ( however people held off on crafting for this specific update and stocked up on white orbs which costed gold, so an investment was gone).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tbh its time to leave this crappy game. I rather play swtor or secret world legends. Or even wow. Cash&trove (that's how this corpse of once great game should be called) can even get closed. Just like everything NCSOFT touches 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Vexthal   

This is such a pathetic reward compared to what we lost.

 

Shitty company is shitty. :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jones6   

I guess I can do one event dungeon on one character 7 times.   I usually enjoy events, but this is the worst one yet for me.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/16/2019 at 1:24 AM, Cyan said:

Greetings Crickets,

We want to address some player concerns with the Blossoming Soul event based on the recent changes to Cold Storage and Heaven’s Mandate. To help you with the event, we will be giving players an Ascension Pouch, which contains (1) Orb of Ascension,(1) Heaven’s Mandate, Cold Storage Reset for free, every day for the next week; available in the Hongmoon store. The Ascension Pouch can be picked up daily (once per account) for 0 NCoin until 10 a.m. PDT (18:00 CET) March 22.

In addition, the Orb of Ascension will be made tradeable at the end of maintenance on March 20th, along with other bug fixes.

Good luck on completing your Fleeting Legacy Soul (or anything else you need) and we’ll see you in game!

@Cyan While 'TPTB' may believe this is the answer to quell the unrest the removal of the WO and DSS created, it is not. Instead of addressing the real issue, this is announcement has all but destroyed (if not already accomplished) any trust from your customer/fan base. NCsoft has just created a public relation nightmare. Now you have many players cancelling their premium memberships and refusing to spend another penny. I don't know what or how Korean players react to such things, but those here in NA and probably EU are not accepting this. This is not a solution to the problem. I has compounded the problem two-fold.

 

If board of directions and the developers find a way to honor their original announcement, Blade & Soul (NCWest) may well find itself swimming in a financial quagmire with negative returns for the next quarter. Furthermore, should the Board of Director at NCsoft decide to pull the plug on this game, they might as well pull the plug on all their games here in the West and forget involving themselves in this market. The US market and more than likely EU market have long memories concerning underhanded business practices by corporations and companies like NCsoft. You can bet that through social media, print media, and word of mouth NCsoft's image and reputation will be irreparably damage. Think on how long Harmony Gold has suffered because of what they did to FASA and the customer/players. Even today Harmony Gold is a pariah in the gaming community and market. However, knowing how NCsoft is based on their past history and SOP (City of Heroes), they will act in their own interests that hurts the play base.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Xelo   

@Cyan This is no compensation, this is a joke.

 

IMO there is only one way to properly handle this, and that is the removal of the orb requirement from both dungeons. Forever.

After all the daily lock-out is still restricting access to the two dungeons.

 

Failing to do so, the Ascension Pouch should at least be available until the end of the event, and its content should be upgraded to a minimum of 5 orbs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kozuki   

You know what is a better way to handle the situation?

 

Make HM/CS orb-free, and oil craft spirit stone-free during the event, as a way to promote new/revamped contents.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 16/03/2019 at 5:44 AM, Kitsune Takahashi said:

I probably have farmed and lost more then most of all of you yet ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ happens, if you plan on quitting the game, don't talk about it..just do it? I lost well over 900 white orbs and don't get me started on the frozen orbs, black feathers, demon spirit stones and I had farmed both dungeons on 8 characters before the update every single day.  Do you see me complaining about a damn thing? Can't do the event dungeons for what the blossom orbs? You can still run Cold Storage without a orb for lesser amount of loot. Still have access to the new fame stone grind. Down the road I'm sure they will make even more changes but keep this in mind as well, they don't have to offer any exchange, they don't have to compensate.

So, thanks for the free orbs been using them for my clan to help other members do the events and get the fame stones. Rest of you guys...seriously grow up it is just a game.

People are not mad bcos we lost it. People are angry because they said it more than once that Demon Spirit Stones will be exchanged for new option. Dev in stream said, then from official twiter was same, If we can't trust official dev source then yea, they dont deserve our money.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Unicorns   
On 16/3/2019 at 2:44 AM, Kitsune Takahashi said:

I probably have farmed and lost more then most of all of you yet ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ happens, if you plan on quitting the game, don't talk about it..just do it? I lost well over 900 white orbs and don't get me started on the frozen orbs, black feathers, demon spirit stones and I had farmed both dungeons on 8 characters before the update every single day.  Do you see me complaining about a damn thing? Can't do the event dungeons for what the blossom orbs? You can still run Cold Storage without a orb for lesser amount of loot. Still have access to the new fame stone grind. Down the road I'm sure they will make even more changes but keep this in mind as well, they don't have to offer any exchange, they don't have to compensate.

So, thanks for the free orbs been using them for my clan to help other members do the events and get the fame stones. Rest of you guys...seriously grow up it is just a game.

But you are wrong. They are offering a service, and some of us pay for it, and a lot of people keep forgetting if the service is crap and people stop paying the game wont keep running.

If i open a restaurant and serve poop sandwiches, people wont come and i will have to close my restaurant. So sure NCSOFT doesnt HAVE to compensate us or lets us trade old items for new ones, but its in their best interest to keep us all happy and still spending money, because if they just keep giving us poop sandwiches we will stop spending money and leave.

And community would had taken this news a lot better if it was announced before hand, but we were told we could exchange old items for new ones, to hold on to them, just to find out AFTER the patch that all those items we were told to hold on to are now useless, when we could had at least used them if we had the right info. To make matters worse, first day of the patch they slap the orb shard in f10, and they also put it in trove. It's a big poop sandwhich for the community.

So good for you if you are happy with this bs, but its coz of people like you that let companies walk all over them that the game industry is going to ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤, do whatever they want with the player base, milk them as much as possible, and just move on to the next game where they put overpriced founder packs. And suckers go buy them not realizing they are just eating poop sandwiches, and starting the cycle all over again.

Thats not how things work, we have the right to demand a good service, we pay for it, they cant just do whatever they want with us. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Unicorns said:

But you are wrong. They are offering a service, and some of us pay for it, and a lot of people keep forgetting if the service is crap and people stop paying the game wont keep running.

If i open a restaurant and serve poop sandwiches, people wont come and i will have to close my restaurant. So sure NCSOFT doesnt HAVE to compensate us or lets us trade old items for new ones, but its in their best interest to keep us all happy and still spending money, because if they just keep giving us poop sandwiches we will stop spending money and leave.

And community would had taken this news a lot better if it was announced before hand, but we were told we could exchange old items for new ones, to hold on to them, just to find out AFTER the patch that all those items we were told to hold on to are now useless, when we could had at least used them if we had the right info. To make matters worse, first day of the patch they slap the orb shard in f10, and they also put it in trove. It's a big poop sandwhich for the community.

So good for you if you are happy with this bs, but its coz of people like you that let companies walk all over them that the game industry is going to ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤, do whatever they want with the player base, milk them as much as possible, and just move on to the next game where they put overpriced founder packs. And suckers go buy them not realizing they are just eating poop sandwiches, and starting the cycle all over again.

Thats not how things work, we have the right to demand a good service, we pay for it, they cant just do whatever they want with us. 

While your right in some cases, the game is free and always has been so you pay for the service because you like what it gives you but in no way effects the game as most games with this free to play model make the most money off the RNG boxes and cosmetics. Instead of coming on here headhunting maybe offer better solutions..reasonable solutions instead of just the constant bashing. Also, no one tells you to buy those overpriced founder packs..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Unicorns   
3 minutes ago, Kitsune Takahashi said:

While your right in some cases, the game is free and always has been so you pay for the service because you like what it gives you but in no way effects the game as most games with this free to play model make the most money off the RNG boxes and cosmetics. Instead of coming on here headhunting maybe offer better solutions..reasonable solutions instead of just the constant bashing. Also, no one tells you to buy those overpriced founder packs..

Seriously man.. The service offered by NCSOFT is the game itself as a whole, not premium, CLEARLY. When you pay for premium and rng boxes and cosmetics, you are paying to keep the service (the game) running. So not paying affects the game, coz if no one pays and we all turn into f2p players, do you think ncsoft is gona keep running a game that doesnt generate any money our of the godness of their hearts?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes but you see my point the service offered by ncsoft is the game itself as whole which is "free to play". You get what you pay for, sure could they do better always. And you will still have people paying regardless unless they make a lot of changes which drives the whales away or in some people I know that buy every new outfit released because that is how they whale out. Micro purchases is what keeps this game running to be honest so unless it stops completely yea they will keep the game going.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/15/2019 at 6:06 PM, LookOverTheir said:

Greetings Crickets,

 

We want to address some player concerns with the Blossoming Soul event based on the recent changes to Cold Storage and Heaven’s Mandate. To help you with the event, we will be giving players an Ascension Pouch, which contains (1) Orb of Ascension,(1) Heaven’s Mandate, Cold Storage Reset for free, every day for the next week; available in the Hongmoon store. The Ascension Pouch can be picked up daily (once per account) for 0 NCoin until 10 a.m. PDT (18:00 CET) March 22.

 

In addition, the Orb of Ascension will be made tradable at the end of maintenance on March 20th, along with other bug fixes.

 

Good luck on completing your Fleeting Legacy Soul (or anything else you need) and we’ll see you in game!

So is this not happening anymore? My orbs are still untradeable and I notice the patch notes only mention the shards.  Why say one thing and do another? It's getting really annoying.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just don't forget to put an exchange option for the items you told us we'll be able to exchange. This is not going to fly. Do you want a 0 star reviews everywhere coupled with a manifesto of all the screw ups you never fixed? I can do that for you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Granger   
Am 16.3.2019 um 07:00 schrieb Kitsune Takahashi:

Actually since you mentioned cars, I would just repair the thing myself since I still drive a car me and my father restored ages ago but I do understand your point. However at the same time if you get this involved in a game and take it this serious..maybe rethink some stuff? It is for enjoyment. If your not enjoying something what would you normally do? Find something else, not jump on some forums and ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ and moan about it. It is out of your hands and done and over. At the least they are offering something which in fact they really didn't need too.

This kind of attitude is exactly why mobile games are booming. Millions of careless customers willing to let themselfes be cheated out of their money, time and work at a fraction of the production cost, and these customers are on their phone 24/7. Whats not to love? MONEY MONEY MILK YAY.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, Granger said:

This kind of attitude is exactly why mobile games are booming. Millions of careless customers willing to let themselfes be cheated out of their money, time and work at a fraction of the production cost, and these customers are on their phone 24/7. Whats not to love? MONEY MONEY MILK YAY.

Actually mobile games are booming due to almost everyone having their face on their phones 24/7 ignoring computer gaming and going for the "on the go" option. How many people have smartphones which let them do what the computer does faster and much less space required? I don't even own a smartphone. However, you have to keep in mind 99% of all free to play games are to milk money from you in one way or another. If you can't stomach it, play a game that has a sub option. Even though it is hard now to find those games due to everyone knowing its the micro purchases that keep the game running. Sure, I got cheated out of my time but I also see the bigger picture. I enjoyed the time spent playing a game I love. I lost items sure but ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ happens and dwelling on it doesn't make it better, doesn't help the issue and just leaves you bitter and to be honest if you get that invested into a game you already lost as games are here to entertain and distract from the bullshit and drama life as to offer (with the exception of some people that play it to basically act out on how they can't get away with in real life...it is still a escape).

Edited by Kitsune Takahashi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Corvenir   

Bait and Switch still pulling this nonsense thinking it's acceptable.

Honestly how do y'all even maintain a loyal player base when you continually short your players in some way. I've been in 3 different clans that have all abandoned this game and moved onto Anthem (not really better), the division 2, or Warframe.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ulmonoth   
On 2019-03-15 at 1:24 PM, Cyan said:

Greetings Crickets,

 

We want to address some player concerns with the Blossoming Soul event based on the recent changes to Cold Storage and Heaven’s Mandate. To help you with the event, we will be giving players an Ascension Pouch, which contains (1) Orb of Ascension,(1) Heaven’s Mandate, Cold Storage Reset for free, every day for the next week; available in the Hongmoon store. The Ascension Pouch can be picked up daily (once per account) for 0 NCoin until 10 a.m. PDT (18:00 CET) March 22.

 

Good luck on completing your Fleeting Legacy Soul (or anything else you need) and we’ll see you in game!

Bro, c'mon, stop playin'. Ya'll play too much. Be real with us for a minute. Like, just one. You guys are just howling over at NCSoft, aren't you? See, my thing is that at this point we know you love screwing us over. Just admit it. This was just another of your intentional, chuckleheaded, shifty pseudo-oopsies, is it not? I really don't believe there's a logical way to pass this off as a simple blunder without chinese-level, king-tier mental gymnastics...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.