Ascension Pouch Available Until March 22 for 0 NCoin

Cyan

• NCSOFT

Greetings Crickets,

We want to address some player concerns with the Blossoming Soul event based on the recent changes to Cold Storage and Heaven’s Mandate. To help you with the event, we will be giving players an Ascension Pouch, which contains (1) Orb of Ascension,(1) Heaven’s Mandate, Cold Storage Reset for free, every day for the next week; available in the Hongmoon store. The Ascension Pouch can be picked up daily (once per account) for 0 NCoin until 10 a.m. PDT (18:00 CET) March 22.

Good luck on completing your Fleeting Legacy Soul (or anything else you need) and we’ll see you in game!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How is this awesome? How is this good? What we get right now if SEVEN orbs for all the orbs we lost. I personally lost 40 white orbs from this. I also lost all my freezing orbs and jinsoyuns feathers and demon spirit stones. What is this? Is this a new joke? This is a complete rip-off and illegal, it was not advertised like this and there is actual proof of what was promised. If someone wasnt lazy, they could take NCSoft to court over false advertisement. (Please someone do, just for the memes)

We would like to do Cold Storage/Mandate daily on more than one character.  Cold Storage at least allows daily and partial rewards without an Ascension Orb.  I had enough white orbs acquired over time to do this for quite some time.  I had enough demon spirit stones to transmute all of my ~300 evolved stones into oils, I don't really understand the lack of conversion with these.  Frozen Orbs/Jinsoyun feathers not converting makes more sense with the new currency buying new Unity system stones.

White Orbs had sources where they could be generated in farmable quantites(slowly) in the past: Zawei Ruins, Drops from winter mane, dynamic box of winter mane(before old changes).

Also for Quality of Life, the standard cold storage merchant would be lovely to access outside the dungeon.  After killing Kaari Lord you can't even spend the currency generated from the same run (door is closed to wintermane chamber).

LOL I had well over 120 white orbs across toons.

TBH, I don't really care about this event anymore.

I want to make the dozens of oils I had ready to go and that you literally stole from me by not giving us the conversion of Demon stones.

this doesn't change the fact that I lost almost 350+ white orbs with other dungeons mats, what is compensation of that? I am done with this sickness game. good luck of continuing with the so called 'Nc development team' you people don't even care about. Btw can you send me printed bill that I spend on Ncoin purchase?

how does this by any mean help me to craft some oils since you guys made our demon stones completely useless now ? so it's either we pay and trove for oils or 11 chars and go no life on events is this your solution I literally can't make oils like I would before the patch but you guys messed us up so you better fix it because this 7 day trash gift is nothing 

What the hell is this garbage "compensation"? How is this gonna make up for the hundreds of Demon Spirit Stones I lost and that you refuse to convert, even though you said you would? Unbelievable.

Ok, that's a step in the right direction out of the necessary hundred. Next step - let us convert Demon Spirit Stones into Lesser Demon Spirit Stones and merge Black Rose Feathers with Freezing Orbs to form Frozen Feathers. Both changes the lack of which is only illogical.

Making it tradeable? Lol, absolute genius. Yes I'm sure people in this community don't mind spending an item worth 50g at least so others can enter the dungeon with them.

How about actually making it EASIER TO GET? Instead of grinding SIX days for ONE orb, how about at least 1 orb every 1-2 days?? This is an ENTRANCE TICKET to a dungeon, why should it be so difficult to get?

A microscopic step in somewhat the right direction, hooray a 1% progress.

Oh and I like how you just completely ignored the other issues:

1. People got screwed big time with demon spirit stones and frozen orbs - you still didn't give us a SINGLE reason why it was necessary to eliminate the old items, rename the existing item and force everyone to grind it again. Is this gonna be a cycle from now on? Eliminate old items for no reason, lazily slap on a new name for it, and force everyone to start from zero? What's next, renaming "moonstone" to "moonrock", eliminate all moonstones in the game, and force everyone to start grinding for "moonrock" which serves the exact same purpose??
  2. What are you gonna do about the days lost where people can't even enter an EVENT dungeon?

34 minutes ago, PetPuggi said:

People got screwed big time with demon spirit stones and frozen orbs - you still didn't give us a SINGLE reason why it was necessary to eliminate the old items, rename the existing item and force everyone to grind it again. Is this gonna be a cycle from now on? Eliminate old items for no reason, lazily slap on a new name for it, and force everyone to start from zero? What's next, renaming "moonstone" to "moonrock", eliminate all moonstones in the game, and force everyone to start grinding for "moonrock" which serves the exact same purpose??

Yes I am still screwed! I can't craft oils anymore..

need to fix the spirit stones and frozen orbs issue...or givet the old recipe back...not even sure why change tt. 

@Cyan that isn't compensation, that's a slap in the face for good measure. How can you even begin to think that 7 ascension orbs can cover up for the hundreds of thousands of white orbs, demon spirit stones, frozen orbs and mandate feathers turning into a few silvers?! You make an event that have been gated behind a new resource that you can't even farm anymore and made a rare drop that most people saved for after the patch because you people, ON STREAM, told them that it would be exchangeable for the new less rare but more needed material.

You either have to sufficiently compensate this mistake, be true to your word and give us what was promised on stream, or stand to lose a huge portion of players for this major screw up. This is in a whole other league from the gem powder fiasco, that was at least compensated with some gold (much less than what was lost but at least it was better than 1 copper a piece)

If this is compensation for lost Demon Stones. then I am sorry but this is spit in face. I lost really a lot of them. I was planing make Oils and you guys said that they will got exchange for Lesser ones. I planned upgrade Soul and Hearth and all what we got is 7 Ascention stones and Resets? If this is really attidue towards players then i am sorry but guess it is time move forward and look for new game.

this is such a faillure, you were saying some things they are gonna change DEMON SPIRIT STONES = LESSER demon spirit stones and then you aborted it. 
i lost 100+ demon spirit stones i was gonna planning to upgrade my soul but you destroyed it completely i am playing this game at 2016 i feel so bad.
this is LIBEL  you did, have fun with the game i quit also. Everblack i am following you.

4 hours ago, Cyan said:

Greetings Crickets,

We want to address some player concerns with the Blossoming Soul event based on the recent changes to Cold Storage and Heaven’s Mandate. To help you with the event, we will be giving players an Ascension Pouch, which contains (1) Orb of Ascension,(1) Heaven’s Mandate, Cold Storage Reset for free, every day for the next week; available in the Hongmoon store. The Ascension Pouch can be picked up daily (once per account) for 0 NCoin until 10 a.m. PDT (18:00 CET) March 22.

In addition, the Orb of Ascension will be made tradable at the end of maintenance on March 20th, along with other bug fixes.

Good luck on completing your Fleeting Legacy Soul (or anything else you need) and we’ll see you in game!

*Deep breath* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!..... Oh wait, this wasn't a joke? 

Welp, they at least put a bit of spit lube in the major rear ending everyone's getting from this. :HajoonWow:

THIS should had been done the VERY FIRST DAY, WHILE REASSURING US that you are actively working on making it possible for us to switch old items into the new ones, you know... like YOU said we would be able to.

Thinking that ONE orb per account is any type of solution is an insult to the community.

vor 5 Stunden schrieb Cyan:

Greetings Crickets,

In addition, the Orb of Ascension will be made tradable at the end of maintenance on March 20th, along with other bug fixes.

lets take mats for about 30k gold from some players n we will compensate them a WEEK of 5 gold thats sure a great compenstation what an ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ joke is this?!

Great, now we can do 1 out of the 2 EVENT RELATED DUNGEONS on 1 single ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ing char

Is this seriously a joke?

Also, a reset? what we gonna do with it if we DONT HAVE ANY GODDAM ORBS? stick it up our butts?

ffs.....

I probably have farmed and lost more then most of all of you yet ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ happens, if you plan on quitting the game, don't talk about it..just do it? I lost well over 900 white orbs and don't get me started on the frozen orbs, black feathers, demon spirit stones and I had farmed both dungeons on 8 characters before the update every single day.  Do you see me complaining about a damn thing? Can't do the event dungeons for what the blossom orbs? You can still run Cold Storage without a orb for lesser amount of loot. Still have access to the new fame stone grind. Down the road I'm sure they will make even more changes but keep this in mind as well, they don't have to offer any exchange, they don't have to compensate.

So, thanks for the free orbs been using them for my clan to help other members do the events and get the fame stones. Rest of you guys...seriously grow up it is just a game.

Archived