Sign in to follow this  
SkyStorm

Level 60 can kiss my buttocks

SkyStorm   

Can't use the ton of experience charms I've collected on my alts until they're level 60, can't do TOI, can't do [insert item here],and no, NCSoft, I'm not buying vouchers, not one, none, nada, take your POS update and stick it in your collective ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ orifice.

My daily chores are now login, check trove, move to next char, repeat, repeat, repeat, then loiter near a marketplace for 2:45 and collect my login rewards,

Anyway, there's so many things wrong with this update that there's no wonder why employees are jumping ship.:pain:

17 minutes ago, SkyStorm said:

Can't use the ton of experience charms I've collected on my alts until they're level 60, can't do TOI, can't do [insert item here],and no, NCSoft, I'm not buying vouchers, not one, none, nada, take your POS update and stick it in your collective ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ orifice.

My daily chores are now login, check trove, move to next char, repeat, repeat, repeat, then loiter near a marketplace for 2:45 and collect my login rewards,

Anyway, there's so many things wrong with this update that there's no wonder why employees are jumping ship.:pain:

Quest takes like 30-40 minutes to complete. So its like 6-7 hours for all characters if you have 11

Sure patch is a mess but reaching lv 60 is literally a joke. Instead of logging in each day and spending 30-40 minutes to level up each char you waste time and money on trove. Game is becoming trash. Instead doing nothing for ~3 hours you could level 5 characters to lv60...

If you wish to hate game,then hate hard to get ascension orbs. That price of sacred oils will skyrocket. That you can't buy gems with hongmoon powder and stuff, but not something what is your fault. You decided to create tons of alts. Its not like NCSOFT created them all for you...

Gald   

Complaining about leveling from 55-60 which takes a whopping grand total of like 30 minutes....Really??  The people that play this game sometimes smh.

SkyStorm   
1 hour ago, Gald said:

The people that play this game sometimes smh.

Oh, you mean people like you. You do play the game, right?

4 hours ago, YunoGasaiYandere said:

you waste time and money on trove

I've never spent a penny on the trove. I once wasted NC Coins on some additional slots which was a total waste.

Anyway, this update is crap :poop:. I could have chosen a dozen different things to complain about, but getting knocked on my ass at the TOI gate after I had accepted the quest just pissed me off even more on top of everything else. ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤.

I used to like this game, but I fear this patch is the beginning of the downward spiral into oblivion.

10 minutes ago, SkyStorm said:

Oh, you mean people like you. You do play the game, right?

I've never spent a penny on the trove. I once wasted NC Coins on some additional slots which was a total waste.

Anyway, this update is crap :poop:. I could have chosen a dozen different things to complain about, but getting knocked on my ass at the TOI gate after I had accepted the quest just pissed me off even more on top of everything else. ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤.

I used to like this game, but I fear this patch is the beginning of the downward spiral into oblivion.

NC SOFT are known for killing their games. Killed 4 already. Blade and soul might 5th. Especially when 4 blade and soul mobile games are coming out soon...

NightFer   
27 minutes ago, YunoGasaiYandere said:

NC SOFT are known for killing their games. Killed 4 already. Blade and soul might 5th. Especially when 4 blade and soul mobile games are coming out soon...

The only game that died in the west that is NCSoft creation is MxM and that is it couldnt get any popularity cause too many mobas already. Do tell me which are the other 3 :D

Other than that, it was absolutely the same with the lvl55 patch that came a while ago. You had to lvlup your chars first to use the charms. Its nothing new, and it wont change for future lvl increases (if any). Lvling up to 60 takes 25-30mins depending on your speed. Sorry, but having 10 alts is your own choice. You spend a day lvling them up to the end just to get dailies and weeklies on them too, now complaining you cant spend another 30 mins more? I cri

1 hour ago, NightFer said:

The only game that died in the west that is NCSoft creation is MxM and that is it couldnt get any popularity cause too many mobas already. Do tell me which are the other 3 :D

Other than that, it was absolutely the same with the lvl55 patch that came a while ago. You had to lvlup your chars first to use the charms. Its nothing new, and it wont change for future lvl increases (if any). Lvling up to 60 takes 25-30mins depending on your speed. Sorry, but having 10 alts is your own choice. You spend a day lvling them up to the end just to get dailies and weeklies on them too, now complaining you cant spend another 30 mins more? I cri

Other 3?

Tabula Rasa

City of Heroes

Wildstar