fartsss

Support maybe?

fartsss   

so basicly, i asked support to revert my weapon and ring, they said "yes please log off the account so we can go ahead and revert your stuff" this was 3 days ago, i didint get the revert yet, they're not answering back on my ticket and i literally cant Log in cuz i'm sure, the moment i log in they'll say " you're online and we failed to bla bla bla bla" so for the love of Jesus, answer the ticket and revert them already i wanna play the game like everyone else , i took a week off for this , ticket number #23272798

Grimoir   

You can play without the reverted weapon...i mean it is your choice to ask for a revert. Plus they probably have a huge influx on tickets so might take quite a while to reply.

fartsss   

they said they will revert it and asked me to log off the character :) 3 days ago 

Psylokke   

You need to update the ticket to tell them you are offline and to proceed with the revert. Ideally you would do this right before you log out for the night. By morning your revert should be finished. 

fartsss   

did that, 3 days ago, even contacted bns via tweet, and he told me they'll answer me within 24 hours :) but an hour ago marked the 72th hour since i answered them that i'm offline and they can go ahead with the revert 

lNate   

When you reverse the rings, do the jewels return?