Game Crash after new update!

Oxandrolone

me too and thats rly sucks hard.. its rly unplayable for me. I just login and try test my BD after the new patch in mushins tower on the dummy and after 3-4mins instant freez and crash. -_-

Edited by Jusura

I just want to say that I am running the game on a 9900k+2080 PC and I still got my screen freezed for up to 5 seconds when I just soloed the last boss in Desolated Tomb. My PC was running perfect before the update . It's definitely not the problem of our PCs.

Edited by LizZard

49 minutes ago, LizZard said:

I just want to say that I am running the game on a 9900k+2080 PC and I still got my screen freezed for up to 5 seconds when I just soloed the last boss in Desolated Tomb. My PC was running perfect before the update . It's definitely not the problem of our PCs.

I am not dismissing the issue but i have no issues at all.....so i mean if it really was the game it would be for everyone...change is it is the PC at fault but then again games behave differently on every rig. And there WERE Windows 10 updates rolled out on tuesday / wednesday and one of them was faulty in terms of game performanceand mouse performance.

28 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

I am not dismissing the issue but i have no issues at all.....so i mean if it really was the game it would be for everyone...change is it is the PC at fault but then again games behave differently on every rig. And there WERE Windows 10 updates rolled out on tuesday / wednesday and one of them was faulty in terms of game performanceand mouse performance.

Do you want to say it's Windows 10 causing the problem? Even if it is, BnS still need to work on it.  Just because it's a game on Windows . Anyway after the update, many players have been talking about this issue. The problem is there for sure. Though, some people may not realize it. That is to say,  The problem doesn't necessarily happens on each fight. 

52 minutes ago, LizZard said:

Do you want to say it's Windows 10 causing the problem? Even if it is, BnS still need to work on it.  Just because it's a game on Windows . Anyway after the update, many players have been talking about this issue. The problem is there for sure. Though, some people may not realize it. That is to say,  The problem doesn't necessarily happens on each fight. 

What i am saying is, if the cause is a Windows 10 update, its not something ncsoft can fix.

I have not been experiencing any crashes, but I have seen a lot of long freezes (generally 5-10 seconds) where I can hear the computer working extra hard.  I believe these are probably the same spots that other players might be crashing on

1 hour ago, LizZard said:

Can't fix ? Good joke. You think their developers are all noobs, do you?

So...you want NC to fix something thats managed and broke by microsoft due to their software update? what world do you live in? NC has no responsibility for Windows Updates, Microsoft does.

anyway...try the following:

Options -> Camera

Uncheck:

Activate screen shake

Use reflex context Guide

That helped a lot of people with freezes recently.

Edited by Grimoir

3 hours ago, Grimoir said:

So...you want NC to fix something thats managed and broke by microsoft due to their software update? what world do you live in? NC has no responsibility for Windows Updates, Microsoft does.

Options -> Camera

Uncheck:

Activate screen shake

Use reflex context Guide

thanks ill try this out

Game Freezes when any boss in it uses "Red Circle" skill, I used "Low PC" mode and still at that spot I getting laags or game froze for minute +. Still, it's our fault? If in normal mode its just crashes and u cant move even after 5 minutes. Desolated Tomb last boss, Iron Forge last boss, MSP boss. All at the same spot, I see repetition but don't see way to fix it from my PC side.

Yes, as someone said: huge freezes. The client is alive and it has now happened to me twice in MSP, 1st time it was during Longuii #3 big purple effect, then I hung. but the client snapped back, after maybe 2 minutes, after I was kicked from the party cuz I didn't rez. lol, sry, I was too busy freezing to be rezzing.

just happened again in MSP trying to finish part3, except it happened on boss #2 during a big purple effect. this freeze was deep and after like 5min I had to invoke the task manager who fired the client then I rebooted haha.

I will try the turn off camera shake. this does seem internal to the game as I run a clean stripped down PC with little else running and rarely have troubles. this is not a DC issue for sure

On 2/18/2019 at 10:50 PM, Dexyn said:

Negative. In fact the opposite may happen. The 3 sockets in the preview image is just a stock image. Sockets cannot decrease during upgrade, there's a chance once you upgrade you'll get the final 8th slot. Nothing to worry about. 

On 2/22/2019 at 2:58 PM, Grimoir said:

Ugh...its a blue quest. you get it in your quest letters....just look through them and you should see the beads as reward on one of them. I dont remember the name (could be dead refuse to die or something like that, been a while since i did it lol)

15 hours ago, Grimoir said:

Options -> Camera

Uncheck:

Activate screen shake

Use reflex context Guide

5 hours ago, Indifferent said:

Game Freezes when any boss in it uses "Red Circle" skill, I used "Low PC" mode and still at that spot I getting laags or game froze for minute +. Still, it's our fault? If in normal mode its just crashes and u cant move even after 5 minutes. Desolated Tomb last boss, Iron Forge last boss, MSP boss. All at the same spot, I see repetition but don't see way to fix it from my PC side.

3 hours ago, CharlieIsBoss said:

Yes, as someone said: huge freezes. The client is alive and it has now happened to me twice in MSP, 1st time it was during Longuii #3 big purple effect, then I hung. but the client snapped back, after maybe 2 minutes, after I was kicked from the party cuz I didn't rez. lol, sry, I was too busy freezing to be rezzing.

just happened again in MSP trying to finish part3, except it happened on boss #2 during a big purple effect. this freeze was deep and after like 5min I had to invoke the task manager who fired the client then I rebooted haha.

I will try the turn off camera shake. this does seem internal to the game as I run a clean stripped down PC with little else running and rarely have troubles. this is not a DC issue for sure

I already applied turning screen shake off. IT WORKS ON DUNGEONS. It doesn't work for MSP

This issue is totally on BNS. Like what I said, my pc runs BNS on MAX SETTINGS without lags or freezes before the new ptach. Just after this ptach (March 13) AOE Skills got bugged. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I don't want to be disrespectful, but this is really the worst game
I ever played, when it comes to stability and bugs.
I spend so much time, hope and money in this game,
i upgraded my PC, i spend hours and hours, testing anything
i could find in the internet to solve any problems.

Nothing really works.

I can play any game without any problem, but BnS keeps crashing
several times in a few hours.

And after every patch there are new problems.

That's absolutely not a good way to treat customers.
The support is very kind, no question, but the coding-quality
is more like beta, even almost alpha state (except the visual quality).