i wanna die

Cant contact ncsoft support

Hello,
I have been trying to contact support through your website but it redirects me to my account page every time i click on blade and soul support.
I wanted to ask if i could get my soul reset because i upgraded it with sacred vial the day before the patch notes for the legacy of the hongmoon clan came out and i saw that the event makes it possible to get a free awakening ascending soul! 
And i wasted all these sacred vials for nothing.. would it be possible to get them back? 

Grimoir   

Possibly, but you ned to send a ticket, if yuocant do it via the website you can send an email directly to them i think it was support@bladeandsoul.com

Onirique   

Yes, the Support's team email is support@bladeandsoul.com and that is how you should reach them if you can't access the Support page. Thank you, Grimoir!
I hope you'll get help shortly!

Nekopast   
2 hours ago, Saeyah said:

Lol I didn't even got a reply after 10 hours

Don't worry I've been waiting 19 hours for the support team to get back to me atm xD

Grimoir   
18 minutes ago, Nekopast said:

Don't worry I've been waiting 19 hours for the support team to get back to me atm xD

Its a new patch andas always a load of people send in tickets. Replies are always longer after bigger updates like this. just be patient. xD

I wrote to support yesterday but still haven't gotten a reply from them. I tried to pm blade and soul ops on twitter too but no replies yet again. What do I do now?

Grimoir   
4 minutes ago, i wanna die said:

I wrote to support yesterday but still haven't gotten a reply from them. I tried to pm blade and soul ops on twitter too but no replies yet again. What do I do now?

You wait. You are not the only person sending in tickets...

• i sent a ticket like 13 hrs ago too but about my missing 50 trove keys and still no answer. we all in a giant sinking ticket waiting boat lol

I sent in a ticket 46 hours ago regarding my missing Trove Expansion packs. Didn't get a response, doubt I'll get one in the next 24 hours either.