HM, CS Revamped: Must Bring back Blue Dungeons to Daily Challenge

prietess

Before you start reading, DON'T GET ME WRONG! My main point is DAILY CHALLENGE IS BASIC NEED OF EVERY PLAYER and the game must be supportive to ALL LEVELS of players, not only strong players. If you increase difficulties on some, you should provide ALTERNATIVES!

------

I understand that changing Heaven's Mandate (HM) and Cold Storage (CS) to be more relevant with current content is done with good intention.

However, we should not forget that these 2 are two main short dailies that fulfill the daily challenge of MANY players including our Alts throughout the week.

Listen, you can argue, 'Oh, just LPF them in F8'. Let me tell you, I personally tried in F8 to LPF CS but what I got was all weak players doing 30k dps and less. My weak Alt with 30k dps was number 2 dps. How to complete that Winter Mane who has 70mil HP within ~4mins of enrage timer?

In the end I had to repeat until I find fairly strong players with 100k dps to complete it with no problem.

And also, with this issue of orbs being rare, doing HM is like trying your luck that someone has orb. It will take some time to find one, if you dont trust me, try yourself. My party waited 10 mins just to search for orb at F8 lobby.

By the way, I have a story to share, I met 2 players who came back after 2 years today. When we entered the dungeon, one of them said he thought CS/HM were still easy like how they used to be and hence they entered the dungeons with 2 people, but they were wrong. They failed to kill the boss. In the end they LPF it from the dungeon (of course they have to), and they shared with us that they feel ANNOYED with the change.

They feel that it is now SO DIFFICULT to complete daily challenge.

And they told us that they just came back after 2 years and probably will quit again straight away.

Good job, GM.

I appealed to you a ~1month ago telling you that the change in the composition of DC (removal of blue dungeons) are not right, unfriendly for weak players and Alts. AND SOME of your loyal supporters argued with me this and that, and blamed me for not being able to spend time to complete them regardless of the change (I am sure they will appear in this thread again LOYALLY DEFENDING YOU~!!!!).

(read: 

But now you made it EVEN WORSE by making HM/CS to another level to complete, WITHOUT providing OTHER alternatives to complete DC. GOOD JOBBBBBBB!!!! You see what you got, weak players cannot adapt to these changes and quit.

And for those who have alts like me, I will probably stop doing dailies on my alt, because I won't be able to finish them in 20mins anyway for many days of the week, that means I will be playing less, and one day  I will totally lose interest in this game, not sure if it is good or bad for you?

I AM SAYING THIS FOR ONE LAST TIME!!!

I strongly think that we should then bring back the blue dungeons in the DC to compensate for the level of difficulties of HM and CS!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree with this. It's bad enough that some of the funner dungeons haven't been in the rotation for Daily Challenge since the 3rd anniversary event, i.e. Gloomdross Excursion and Avalanche Den, but making Cold Storage and Heaven's Mandate more difficult without bringing back some of the previous (and easier) dungeons isn't alt-friendly at all. Yes, our characters may have gotten noticeable buffs from the update, but the party's DPS still may not be high enough since both White Mane and Jinsoyun got buffed as well. It's true that it's not required to do Cold Storage or Heaven's Mandate to complete the Daily Challenge, but it was a nice option for players who aren't that strong and/or may be in a hurry.

Also, I still don't understand why our white orbs can't be exchanged for the Orbs of Ascension. They have the exact same function, but with a different icon. The same goes for the freezing orbs and frozen feathers. These items have the same function, so we should be able to exchange them. It doesn't have to be a 1:1 ratio, but at least let us get something instead of a few bronze/silver coins from selling them.

I totally agree with this too. Even if I send all my gems from my main to my alts I have trouble finishing the DC because ever since the MSP event ended no one does it anymore because of which finding a party takes a looong time. Dungeons like Lair of the frozen fang, Avalanche Den, Gloomdross, Ebondrake Citadel, Desolate Tomb, Naryu Foundry etc which used to be an integral part of daily challenge before are literally empty now, even though new players need to run those dungeons to progress their gear they are unable to find anybody doing those dungeons because it was removed from daily challenge. It's not like they are expected to solo a 6 man dungeon lol..

You guys made hexa gems only purchasable with solar energy. What's the point of that if low geared people are unable to complete daily challenge to get solar energy in the first place and it's not like you get solar energy from elsewhere either. Think about it, it makes no sense. Hope you guys hear our plea..

22 hours ago, FreezyWolf said:

I agree with this. It's bad enough that some of the funner dungeons haven't been in the rotation for Daily Challenge since the 3rd anniversary event, i.e. Gloomdross Excursion and Avalanche Den, but making Cold Storage and Heaven's Mandate more difficult without bringing back some of the previous (and easier) dungeons isn't alt-friendly at all. Yes, our characters may have gotten noticeable buffs from the update, but the party's DPS still may not be high enough since both White Mane and Jinsoyun got buffed as well. It's true that it's not required to do Cold Storage or Heaven's Mandate to complete the Daily Challenge, but it was a nice option for players who aren't that strong and/or may be in a hurry.

Also, I still don't understand why our white orbs can't be exchanged for the Orbs of Ascension. They have the exact same function, but with a different icon. The same goes for the freezing orbs and frozen feathers. These items have the same function, so we should be able to exchange them. It doesn't have to be a 1:1 ratio, but at least let us get something instead of a few bronze/silver coins from selling them.

Thank you for supporting me!

19 hours ago, ShiroBlank said:

I totally agree with this too. Even if I send all my gems from my main to my alts I have trouble finishing the DC because ever since the MSP event ended no one does it anymore because of which finding a party takes a looong time. Dungeons like Lair of the frozen fang, Avalanche Den, Gloomdross, Ebondrake Citadel, Desolate Tomb, Naryu Foundry etc which used to be an integral part of daily challenge before are literally empty now, even though new players need to run those dungeons to progress their gear they are unable to find anybody doing those dungeons because it was removed from daily challenge. It's not like they are expected to solo a 6 man dungeon lol..

You guys made hexa gems only purchasable with solar energy. What's the point of that if low geared people are unable to complete daily challenge to get solar energy in the first place and it's not like you get solar energy from elsewhere either. Think about it, it makes no sense. Hope you guys hear our plea..

Thank you for supporting me! Hopefully more people will realize that this is necessary to be done.

I feel we are back to when they merged the servers for the first time.

I remember it totally changed how I played this game everyday, but I couldnt adapt, so I ended going on 2-year hiatus.

I feel this is what gonna happen again, I dont feel motivated to play this game since they removed the "easy" dungeons from DC, so it makes me lose the triple of the time for doing DC for 5 characters.

On 3/14/2019 at 8:03 AM, ShiroBlank said:

Actually no. New players don't need to run dungeons below Sanctum.Its because rift/dawn stage 3 weapon from new legendary quest. Also it gives all non raid legendary accessories. Dead refuse to die requires to:

Kill 1 celestial basin daily quest creature

Heaven's Mandate

Cold Storage

Mushin tower 16 Floor

Know your enemy part 2 requires to clear dungeons from naru sanctum to hollows heart. 

Third similar quest which requires to clear raids now asks aransu school,snowjade and both halls. By clearing all those plus new raid storyline you should have:

Non raid legendary gear

4x hongmoon hexa gems

2x hongmoon hepta gems

All non raid legendary accessories (oath necklace and stuff)

Both badges (1 from quest and second is easy to get with peaches from quests)

Bracelet

Full set of raven soulshields

Talisman

12 AP heart

If you started from level 1 you should also have a glove.

Basically they successfully eliminated the need to do dungeons below sanctum. Especially considering that even HH aren't too hard for new players. Keep in mind that all dungeons above EC are level 55. Players are 60. That means you have higher critical chance and stuff against them. Also extra boost is applied in them. Adds like +120 AP and increase other stats.

I agree, if hm and cs is in the daily challenge it might take up to 10 minutes to complete each for 1 character.. so 20 minutes-30 minutes to complete daily challenge is a bit too much for people who have alts.. 

and yea cs and hm were great alternatives for low geared ppl who couldnt do dungeons like ssm.. 

i have a geared main so i dont encounter this problem but there are certainly people that do.

honestly i think blade and soul should bring back old content once in a while.. like bloodshade harbour or naryu lab just for the nostalgia and they could do it like in the blackram supply chain event! Just make all our stats to those what was normal at lvl 45 i would really love that!

and maybe bring back silverfrost daillies? 

I joined the game right after silverfrost and the gunwon patch and ever since then ive been so bummed out that i missed out on the golden age of bns which was the lvl 45 patch - lvl 50 patch

would be nice if they brought it back

6 hours ago, i wanna die said:

I agree, if hm and cs is in the daily challenge it might take up to 10 minutes to complete each for 1 character.. so 20 minutes-30 minutes to complete daily challenge is a bit too much for people who have alts.. 

and yea cs and hm were great alternatives for low geared ppl who couldnt do dungeons like ssm.. 

i have a geared main so i dont encounter this problem but there are certainly people that do.

honestly i think blade and soul should bring back old content once in a while.. like bloodshade harbour or naryu lab just for the nostalgia and they could do it like in the blackram supply chain event! Just make all our stats to those what was normal at lvl 45 i would really love that!

and maybe bring back silverfrost daillies? 

I joined the game right after silverfrost and the gunwon patch and ever since then ive been so bummed out that i missed out on the golden age of bns which was the lvl 45 patch - lvl 50 patch

would be nice if they brought it back

Thanks for your support.

Btw, 10 minutes to complete is if you dont wait long for the orb user to come :P

today i had to wait 15 mins by keep recruiting just to find an orb user for Heaven's mandate.

and the party was low dps too (only 100k dps max) so we spent like 9 mins to complete (I know from the alpha call duration+cooldown on 2nd one)

soooo.. it really takes a long time :P

Archived