Simple Mode Problem

Lirium

So Gunner skill ''Triple Shot'' can be switch to ''Haze Bomb'' as before no problem here. But with update now simple mode use Haze Bomb with haven't before so in PVP if I use simple mode I cant shot till I waist my Haze Bomb... who design this??? or is it bug?

• NCSOFT

Greetings,

Tell me if I've understood correctly -you are not able to switch to the right skill. Is that correct?

If yes, what class are you playing and which skills exactly does it affect?

Thank you for the feedback!

1 hour ago, Onirique said:

Greetings,

Tell me if I've understood correctly -you are not able to switch to the right skill. Is that correct?

It's not "switch to the right skill", but more not using the right skills in case of the blade dancer way of the thundering I mean. The animation cancel is way worst than before. The timing of the skills were better before like the Flicker Skill is sometimes used faster than usual. What I mean is when Lighting Flash is used Flicker is used right after and not after a couple of ms late making the Lighting Flash skill hit only one time on the target and not two like the headline says it "hit's 2 times".
In conclusion the problem is with Lighting Flash and Flicker the only skills that simple mode for Blade Dancer Way of the Thundering uses.

23 hours ago, Onirique said:

Greetings,

Gunner>Talent>Time Bomb> Switch skill ''Triple Shot'' to ''Haze Bomb''. Before Update if you switch that skill its didn't effect simple mode now its does. Its now way to use ''Haze Bomb'' with simple mode as its put it as first skill to use so if I want to shot with base attack I have to waist ''haze bomb'' at start before I can use ''Quickshoot'' or ''Unload''. Fix simple mode so its don't use ''Haze Bomb'' when you use Talent>Time Bomb.

Archived