Sign in to follow this  
PetPuggi

You removed ALL sources of gem powder outside of trove

PetPuggi   
Posted (edited)

This is absolutely unbelievable. Not only do you remove the option to buy gems with powders (which wasn't even mentioned in the patch notes which I think is deliberate, cause why mention nerfs in patch notes?), you also removed its reverse - salvaging gems into powders. Tell me how people are supposed to get gem powders now other than trove binging? There are ZERO sources of non-cash shop powder now. Please don't tell me "BT sometimes drop 1 powder", yeah at like 5% chance. You'll get 1 powder every month tops, that's anywhere near sufficient? So are you expecting every non-whale in this game to stay at hexa/hepta? Also hoarding from F5 while trove is active? What about outside of trove? Gem powder = evolve stone/pet pod v2.

I don't get why they feel the need to screw players in some major way EVERY SINGLE patch without fail. Yesterday I was debating if I should turn all my powders into gems, then assumed that because "removing all F2P powder from game" wasn't part of the patch notes, I assumed you wouldn't pull this move. So now I'm left with like tons of gems but no powder. This patch I can count at least 3 major screw-ups already.

Edited by PetPuggi

Bliiz   

Once more NCsoft just dont care about their players .-.

No they not, just increased salvage cap to 8th, do "new" event and salvage "new" 8ths from them if you sou need shards.

Cyan   

Hello, I just wanted to give a little bumpy-bump to this thread. We've reported this to the development team and they're currently exploring solutions to this. We'll have more information in the future. 

Thank you.

@Cyan

While you are at it, can you let them know that to make a Hepta we need 2 powders but we do not get the powders back if we salvage a hepta after the patch?

Thanks.

RsSCakes   

The end results of this is gonna be unhealthy economy for the powders. 
The value is right now messed up, people aren't realizing the importance of this change yet. Please fix it and make a new source for powders :P

Ozonek   
On 22.03.2019 at 2:21 AM, Cyan said:

Hello, I just wanted to give a little bumpy-bump to this thread. We've reported this to the development team and they're currently exploring solutions to this. We'll have more information in the future. 

Thank you.

Yeah, same as you came with solutions to evolved stones and pet packs.

il y a 15 minutes, Ozonek a dit :

Yeah, same as you came with solutions to evolved stones and pet packs.

That simply means they disagree with whatever people have been proposing for Evolved Stones.

Tho I still wonder what peoeple proposed overall for those, I've recently proposed to simply make them drop from "end level" open world areas such as Moon Refuge or lockout dungeons such as CS/Heaven's Mandate. We'll see, not like I'll cry if they refuse xd

Cor   
On 22.3.2019 at 3:16 AM, PewPewPew said:

@Cyan

While you are at it, can you let them know that to make a Hepta we need 2 powders but we do not get the powders back if we salvage a hepta after the patch?

Thanks.

There is no reason that you should get them back.

4 hours ago, Cor said:

There is no reason that you should get them back.

You need 8 powders to make an octa and get back 8 if you salvage and octa. So why doesn't this apply to hepta?

Cor   
On 25.3.2019 at 4:36 PM, PewPewPew said:

You need 8 powders to make an octa and get back 8 if you salvage and octa. So why doesn't this apply to hepta?

To create that octa you need 3 hepta worth 2 gem powder so total cost to create an octa is 14 powder not 8.