New Patch: A Shadow Warlock Cry for Help

Otaner

So I've been a Shadow Warlock since staring playing the game, but today after the coming of the patch my rotation is completely screwed up.

I would like to know what shadow warlocks have become after the patch, have many of you adopted Dragoncall, or still Dragon Helix?

Dragon Helix Path (Scourge) doesn't seem fluid enough for me anymore, where has wingstorm gone?

Any advices on what to do, where to go?

Have fun, guys!

The Warlock scourge has improved on the pve, there is an option that the dragon helix only needs a spectral orb, so you launch dragon helix all the time, something else the dimensional salvo is active after the dimensional charge and has shiphon option reduce by 40% damage, has an option that increases the damage of the dragon helix, but increases the time to explode in 1sec, I think it is not worth it

has an option that sanctum increases by 10% your ap
Warlock Scourge no longer has soul shackle so I think it got a bit worse on pvp

I would like to make a similar post so I'm here asking for help too. But I'm more specifically asking about the build of the shadow warlock.

And the rotation. I have been using V->T->4 as a normal rotation. And using 2 whenever I'm in SB or leech. 

But my dps has not increased much compared to like before the patch. Its still around 1mil. 

I've even been using sanctum which gives you 10% extra dmg. 

I've seen other warlocks post their combat record and they have lower gear than me but doing a 1.3mil parse. 

Pls help me. What am I doing wrong? 

Add: I forgot to mention that I'm using scourge 1-1-2-1-3

8 hours ago, Nimble Fumble said:

Zero, maybe try Scourge 3 1 1 1 3. It's what I am using and seems to give good results for me.

Hmm I've tried that one too. Didn't increase much. 

I mean my kfm friend did 1.7 mil and he has around same gear as me. 

If not even a few stages lower. 

And another question, why use healing sanctum when u can boost dps, or decrease cool down on skills? 

Thanks for answer 

6 hours ago, ZeroWarlock said:

Hmm I've tried that one too. Didn't increase much. 

I mean my kfm friend did 1.7 mil and he has around same gear as me. 

If not even a few stages lower. 

And another question, why use healing sanctum when u can boost dps, or decrease cool down on skills? 

Thanks for answer 

Oh the Sanctum is a choice depending on the situation, so I think it's fine to place the one you need most at the time. But since I replied to you, I read this 

where it says that for Warlock Scourge multiple specs display the wrong damage, so tbh now I am as lost as you are.

On 3/18/2019 at 2:03 PM, Nimble Fumble said:

Oh the Sanctum is a choice depending on the situation, so I think it's fine to place the one you need most at the time. But since I replied to you, I read this 

where it says that for Warlock Scourge multiple specs display the wrong damage, so tbh now I am as lost as you are.

Yes. I read about that too. thats why I was a bit confused. But I guess its something they have fixed since its after maint day now. 
also, sanctum is used depending on situation as u said, but I was looking for a build which could burst out the most dps as possible, so thats why I thought 1 on sactum wasnt really the best choice there of your suggestion.
I was wondering if I were doing something wrong since Ive seen a picture of a WL in EU called Gab, do over 2mil on his parse.

while we have almost the same gear, it felt a bit frustrating that I couldnt even reach that dps and he could. Im barely scratching the 1.5mil.
and while Im also comparing to my kfm friend who does 200k more dps than me even tho we have same gear too, makes me speculate even more that I really am doing something wrong.

• 2 weeks later...

pvp shadow warlock is thrash been playing for a week tried both specs and is complete garbage they ruined pvp skills you need to block to activate most pvp skills and in pvp you dont have that kind of response time to counter

Archived