Scar effect on destroyer is not working ?

Ikimino

It's not like I can't apply, Stone Shield or one of it's variables seems to apply the Scar Debuff when a enemy hits you while you're defending, but I can't seem to find a way to stack it, since Stone Shield CD is longer than the time Scar reamains active, so I can't seem to understand how to use the effects of the skills that require 5 Scar Stacks

Can we have clarification how to use the scar effect on destroyer?.      Skills description are not clear about how to apply the effect.

Does it apply on defense only?, does it apply on attack skills like typhoon? ( according to skill description it does but in game doesn't )

I tried everything and as mentioned you can get one stack of it when using Stone shield, thats it!  one stac out of 5 possible . 

How im suppose to use it then !

Help

Well, I found out it stacks fast on skills, like breath attack on Desolate Tomb boss (stacks are gained per hit while you have your shield up, not per block), but the purpose of it is still unknown, since the 20% of the typhoon/hurricane dmg is not a lot healing, even in aoe situations rmb+f will heal much more and do a lot more dmg. Could be useful if they made it affect rmb+f, but for now i don't see any reason to try to stack them or keep them up ... :HajoonConfused:

Archived