Heaven’s Mandate & Cold Storage Antique Items

Cyan

10 minutes ago, VincentBari said:

Even if they put a Hongmoon Ascension Pack in the HM Store, it's still 1 Orb and 1 CS/HM Reset against my following items:

-8 White Orb;

-56 Demon Spirit Stones;

-65 Black Feather;

-2 CS reset;

Wait, did I read here that White Orb and Demon Spirit Stone were worth of gold? Did I lose a possible 500g and I am always striving for gold, because I am always poor and the stuff I need to bid or buy is always so expensive? Ok, I guess I will stay poor forever.

It. Ain't. Cool! :HajoonConfused::HajoonConfused:

What should I say?

80+ White Orbs

100+ Demon stones

and 10+ resets of both dungs

1 hour ago, JoannaRamira said:

The problem is this :

CN9Qv0B.png

It's the official account. Naturally people or most people will take it.  and then turned out they have "miscommunication"  and thus cucked alot of people.  Anger and outrages are expected as we see people don't enjoy being lied on especially by the supposed official account.  It also bring the integrity and trustworthiness of the company into question. Can we trust these people ?  Considering to see that people who implement the update and the one publishing and answering to public seems to live in different room and never talk to each other.

You can take the loss and shrug it, good for you. But you have to understand that there always many that dissatisfied with their experience and tbh they have all the rights to get angry atm, and compensation is a clear answer. 

Again like most people I get what your saying but at the same time I still don't really understand why for cases like resets which either cost free hongmoon coins you could of saved up or ncoin spent....why in the blue hell would you buy them in advance and save them when you could just buy as needed and then you wouldn't be in a outrage as you are now? There is miscommunication all the time in games, in life.. Should they of double and triple checked before answering anyones questions? Sure. However, like most that waited, the ones that are probably outraged are ones that bought more due to this change in hopes or getting a leg up on the rest of the players much like those who waiting on crafting oils that they had enough materials to craft in mass in hopes of getting even more due to being able to exchange them either for profit or for personal use. So I just ask while yes they screwed up on their end, so did everyone else by "waiting" to craft or by "waiting" to use the resets.

*shrug*

I have never posted anything in the forums despite playing the game but I've had enough... Because of this I cannot make oils. What gives? I posted this on reddit as well but wanted paste it here in case they don't read reddit... -_-

This whole fiasco with demon stones, freezing orbs, and feathers etc has made me lose all motivation to play the game. I have been playing since beta and have 7 alts that have vt gear... They are essentially punishing players for saving up mats. They basically changed the mats without warning in the meantime we were being assured that items would be converted... Because of their error we are suffering big time...

The whole mess has made me really depressed... and if they really don't compensate for those items I will be taking a break. The game doesn't deserve the amount of time, money and effort that I put in anymore. I shouldn't have attached myself that much to the game T_T ...

Sigh... now I feel like I'm the one at fault for playing and investing too much ;;;;;;;

il y a 57 minutes, anbca a dit :

This whole fiasco with demon stones, freezing orbs, and feathers etc has made me lose all motivation to play the game. I have been playing since beta and have 7 alts that have vt gear... They are essentially punishing players for saving up mats. They basically changed the mats without warning in the meantime we were being assured that items would be converted... Because of their error we are suffering big time...

The whole mess has made me really depressed... and if they really don't compensate for those items I will be taking a break. The game doesn't deserve the amount of time, money and effort that I put in anymore. I shouldn't have attached myself that much to the game T_T ...

Sigh... now I feel like I'm the one at fault for playing and investing too much ;;;;;;;

You speak the truth, I'm so agree with you!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, VincentBari said:

Even if they put a Hongmoon Ascension Pack in the HM Store, it's still 1 Orb and 1 CS/HM Reset against my following items:

-8 White Orb;

-56 Demon Spirit Stones;

-65 Black Feather;

-2 CS reset;

Wait, did I read here that White Orb and Demon Spirit Stone were worth of gold? Did I lose a possible 500g and I am always striving for gold, because I am always poor and the stuff I need to bid or buy is always so expensive? Ok, I guess I will stay poor forever.

It. Ain't. Cool! :HajoonConfused::HajoonConfused:

129 white orbs.  I farmed for these from when the zawaii event and the past cs event was going on, as well as running  a lot of dungeons.  

299 demon spirit stones on 1 girl,  183 on another alt, 141 on a 3rd alt, and just over 100 on alt 4. 

close to 3k black feathers on all 5 characters.

27 cs resets 

12 hm resets

over 1500 frozen orbs on all 5 characters

Thankfully i didn't pay any real life money for any of these.  Most of them were farmed from events or daily dashes. But if i would have sold them on the market, i would have made a good amount of gold.  Instead i hung onto them because of the promises of them being upgraded to newer versions. 

Edited by SnugglesFairie
forgot to add in the frozenorbs
  • Like 2

dude, do you think you have solved the problem with this ascension pouch already?  You can't possibly be this naive, can you? 

or do you think we all grew up on a stupid farm eating moron seeds?

With the new pouch, we can finally participate "normally" in the current event, which was meant to be but failed at the start.

However, all these players who trusted you still haven't got any compensation back. 

The gold we spent on white orbs? Piles of demon spirit stone and freezing orbs just went to waste? 

Not to mention the real money we spent on resets? 

You're practically and literally STEALING from us.

Did you parents teach you to steal? or your whole family is all thief? 

Perhaps we should get some authority to comes in

• Like 2

On 13/03/2019 at 7:20 PM, Cyan said:

Hello everyone,

As you have notice there’s some items that are showing up in the Sell Antique window for 1 Copper each. This is unfortunately by design and will not be changing. Due to testing complications for these items on our internal servers, and a miscommunication with the development team, we thought these items would be exchanged for their new equivalents. This was not the case as we confirmed earlier today. We apologize for the inconvenience and will make every effort to ensure this won’t happen again in the future.

Thank you.

Translation

https://giphy.com/gifs/10EjjGI0KGz3xK/html5

Subscription -  stopped

Not a single penny more from me

Dear Cyan

I don`t care about miscommunication with developing team or is there was some misunderstanding.

You lie to all the player base...If you have problems with comunication with other ppl then CHANGE THE JOB .

But your biggest mestake NCSoft was... Stealing...Yes you steal reset stone from acc that ppl including me was paying for real money.

As so see you in court..

Edited by Magdaelena
  • Like 1

On 16/3/2019 at 10:02 AM, Kitsune Takahashi said:

Again like most people I get what your saying but at the same time I still don't really understand why for cases like resets which either cost free hongmoon coins you could of saved up or ncoin spent....why in the blue hell would you buy them in advance and save them when you could just buy as needed and then you wouldn't be in a outrage as you are now? There is miscommunication all the time in games, in life.. Should they of double and triple checked before answering anyones questions? Sure. However, like most that waited, the ones that are probably outraged are ones that bought more due to this change in hopes or getting a leg up on the rest of the players much like those who waiting on crafting oils that they had enough materials to craft in mass in hopes of getting even more due to being able to exchange them either for profit or for personal use. So I just ask while yes they screwed up on their end, so did everyone else by "waiting" to craft or by "waiting" to use the resets.

*shrug*

Not everyone had resets because they bought them in advanced for this change. I dont even remember where i got mine from honestly, and was using them if needed. When i heard they were gona change to the new ones i figured i didnt have to use them all and could keep them around in case i needed them for whatever reason like ive been doing. If i had known they were gona be antiqued for 1c i would had spam cs and hm.

As for the oils, i craft them as i need them because of bag space, it took the same amount of mats to craft them before the patch, and after the patch, so no one was waiting to craft oils in hopes of getting more coz we knew we werent getting more, the only change was the demon spirit stone, before you needed 1, now you need 10 lesser ones, and we were told we would be able to atique 1 orb for 10 lesser orbs, so i didnt see the need on blowing all my mats that i needed for other upgrade on oils that i didnt need just yet.

My white orbs came from doing daily challenge and cs on several characters, ive never bought a single one, why should i lose them all anyway, specially when we were told we were not going to.

that 1 orb in f10 feels like a slap in the face toward players,  resolves absolutely nothing, do u gms even play the game? majority of ppl have ~10 chars as its best way to progress in that game, so to do 2 event dungeon CS/HM in that week we get 7 free orbs, we need 154 with 11 chars, great help, really

and we could understand remoivng freezing orbs and feathers as new items were introduced and ok we have to farm new for those

but there was absolutely no reason for removing and changing demon spirit stones and resets which a lot of ppl spent real money on, u should give back ncoins/hm coins for every reset not 1 damn copper (well except your greed obviously, trying to force ppl to buy "same" but "new" resets to farm same old but new stones to craft same old oils)

7 pages and still no reply from any NC member. Are you serious? Just let us exchange the old items to the new ones and that's all. Don't sh*t on our face.

This is the worst (game) company I've ever interacted with.

After some thought on this I think the community is partially to blame for this. Le me explain, we complained for a long time about those white orbs and making oils, now this is their heavy handed solution. Oh you didn't like needing one orb to get in? How about we make it 6 chunks you need to make that one orb?! You didn't like one DS to make one oil? Fine, we'll make it to chunks to make one stone! Enjoy boi's!

Edited by KlausFlouride

20 hours ago, Unicorns said:

Not everyone had resets because they bought them in advanced for this change. I dont even remember where i got mine from honestly, and was using them if needed. When i heard they were gona change to the new ones i figured i didnt have to use them all and could keep them around in case i needed them for whatever reason like ive been doing. If i had known they were gona be antiqued for 1c i would had spam cs and hm.

As for the oils, i craft them as i need them because of bag space, it took the same amount of mats to craft them before the patch, and after the patch, so no one was waiting to craft oils in hopes of getting more coz we knew we werent getting more, the only change was the demon spirit stone, before you needed 1, now you need 10 lesser ones, and we were told we would be able to atique 1 orb for 10 lesser orbs, so i didnt see the need on blowing all my mats that i needed for other upgrade on oils that i didnt need just yet.

My white orbs came from doing daily challenge and cs on several characters, ive never bought a single one, why should i lose them all anyway, specially when we were told we were not going to.

People seem to overlook what I said. NCsoft/NCWEST is at fault due to not double checking everything before answering any questions. People make mistakes all the time, no one is perfect and if someone claims to be...they be bullshitting. In your case which is pretty much like mine. I didn't pay a dime for the resets I got and had well over 900 white orbs from doing pretty much the same thing you were, I'd at least run Cold Storage every day on my alt. characters just for the orb chance since once in awhile it was part of a event or gave event tokens so I basically saved them. While I understand you got a bit upset due to the change or the fact you didn't get anything from the items but a few copper, you had no investment into the said items other then making oils as you obtained it all for free. That is why while I might be upset about my lost as well, not enough to come on forums and more or less go head hunting like a lot of people are looking to do.

And of course when people don't agree with others when they are in a bitching rant your more or less considered defending the action. Everyone lost items just keep that in mind.

12 hours ago, KlausFlouride said:

After some thought on this I think the community is partially to blame for this. Le me explain, we complained for a long time about those white orbs and making oils, now this is their heavy handed solution. Oh you didn't like needing one orb to get in? How about we make it 6 chunks you need to make that one orb?! You didn't like one DS to make one oil? Fine, we'll make it to chunks to make one stone! Enjoy boi's!

To be honest, I never understood why Heaven's Mandate was a daily dungeon locking you out much like Cold Storage. Sure they need to make money with the resets but if they removed white orbs / new orb, release the one run a day thing lower the new lesser demon spirit stones at the drop amount as well as remove the orb requirement from the 2nd boss in Cold Storage. You'd be able to run it as many times as you want that day while keeping oil in check and not locking anyone out of it due to no orb/reset required. That is just my way of thinking which honestly would of been smarter then offering any kind of exchange while maybe offering hongmoon coins for all of the old resets.

Edited by Kitsune Takahashi

21 minutes ago, Kitsune Takahashi said:

People seem to overlook what I said. NCsoft/NCWEST is at fault due to not double checking everything before answering any questions. People make mistakes all the time, no one is perfect and if someone claims to be...they be bullshitting. In your case which is pretty much like mine. I didn't pay a dime for the resets I got and had well over 900 white orbs from doing pretty much the same thing you were, I'd at least run Cold Storage every day on my alt. characters just for the orb chance since once in awhile it was part of a event or gave event tokens so I basically saved them. While I understand you got a bit upset due to the change or the fact you didn't get anything from the items but a few copper, you had no investment into the said items other then making oils as you obtained it all for free. That is why while I might be upset about my lost as well, not enough to come on forums and more or less go head hunting like a lot of people are looking to do.

And of course when people don't agree with others when they are in a bitching rant your more or less considered defending the action. Everyone lost items just keep that in mind.

I understand people make mistakes, we all do thats okay, im not mad about them making a mistake, im mad at how they handle it. They have the means to fix it, or compensate us. they choce not to, they choce to come on forums and say its by design and wont be changing and basically giving us all the middle finger.

I dont know how you live your life, but i know when i make a mistake that affects other in any way i try my best to fix the situation. They didnt at all. And we pay them.

You wana sit quietly and take it, good for you, some of us dont like getting ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ on like this. 

• Like 1

RIP Guys.

It has been confirmed that there will be no Orb/DSS antique changes today in the maintenance to fix the mistake in their communication.

Read it here:

It is permanent. Our old White orbs and DSS are now history.

RIP.

Edited by prietess

alright.

you guys spent thousands of gold on white orbs and thousands of cash money to buy these resets

but us ncsoft dont want you to use them and gain alot of useful stuff from the event with these resets and white orbs.

so we changed these items and made new ones.

and we lied about it on twitter that your current white orbs will be exchanged for new ones.

and we will not give you your money/gold back.

sad but true.

Edited by Tekoek0911
  • Like 1