Heaven’s Mandate & Cold Storage Antique Items

Cyan

WHEN YOU SAW YOUR TEST RESULTS GO WRONG, YOU COULD HAVE WARNED US AND DELAYED THE PATCH 24 HOURS.

Your mistake, you admitted it was your mistake, and you decided to NOT compensate the people YOU screwed over!

Now I had a bunch of oils I was going to make, I can't, because you people lied to me!

1 minute ago, Lee Nyan said:

At least it would give people chance to decide if they want to make oils now or farm new currency and make them later..

Sure it would be better they told us so we try to lower our loss. Just what I want to point out is that thing that our community coordinator said here, that this is "by design", makes zero sense. If so "design" is greatly flawed.

• Like 1

i had 800 WHITE ORBS, and you mean tell me i can't use them anymore? are you guys serious rn? they were 3-4g each on the market literally lost gold and no compensation, and these were orbs i use to do events, and you guys are not doing any THING ABOUT IT. i'm literally about to quit this game, fix this problem right now. this isn't funny. it's literally a market item.. that goes for gold.

• Like 2

I normally don't post feedback because I understand sometimes things go wrong and it is what it is, but I feel compelled this time. Please, please, fight for us with the KR devs to get some kind of fix for this. It's not fair to change all these items (for no reason, really! the old ones could have been continued on in the new versions of the dungeons) and give us no compensation at all, not even gold for the value of the items. This effects me less than others, as I didn't hoard white orbs and i've already made the oils I wanted to make, but make them fix it for those people. Fix it for all of us, who want to participate in this event properly, and now can't because the items just aren't available. It can't be that difficult to code antiquing items, they do it all the time. At the very least, please at least give people a decent amount of gold in compensation. It's really not fair.

5 minutes ago, Bl4de said:

Sure it would be better they told us so we try to lower our loss. Just what I want to point out is that thing that our community coordinator said here, that this is "by design", makes zero sense. If so "design" is greatly flawed.

I agree. And it's not the first time they did such mistake..

I still remember when they implemented pet pods instead of pet stones, they said cost will not change. After the patch it turned out they cost was 4x more them before. It took me almost 2 years to get my pet to stage when it would have been if I haven't listened to them and maxed it out then.

Bottom line - I hate being lied to guys. Figure out some kind of fix because my patience is running very low right now. I've been with BnS since beta.. I don't mind farming. I don't even care about brain/nova cost.. but if apologies is all we'll get for this mess.. I'm done.

I cant remember the last time I posted on this forum, but I chose to login to officially comment about this. I find this to be very bad management. If the patch was not ready and the developers gave you some incomplete version to use on the stream... perhaps you should roll the whole patch back?

I had roughly 160 demon spirit stones and 40-50 white orbs. We were told that they would be converted. You were "misinformed". Sorry it wont happen again in the future?

That is good news for the future... but bad news for the present. I think people should be compensated. They should at least convert to 1 gold each or something.

I know that I would have used my white orbs on the second boss, Kaari in CS if I knew they were just going to change to 1 copper. Or maybe run HM for the hell of it until the white orbs were depleted just to get the quest rewards.

This is a right mess, isn't it? I feel bad for your CS, which are going to take the brunt of this blunder. 

I can understand how you might have no say on what is put in the final build. However, clearly, your understanding of your overlord's wishes was off the mark; big time! Even worse yet... how did the development team think this was okay? How? Anyone with common sense would know this would blow up on their faces. Could you have actually known from the start but were afraid of telling people? Either way, both NCWest and NCSoft failed its player base today; many of which are paying customers. A mealy mouth "we're sorry" isn't going to cut it and you know damn well that it won't. Go back to your overlords and make them understand, otherwise, the player base sure will. As it stands, any plans I had to spend money on Trove keys are in an indefinite hold. 

I had more than 250 stones to craft oils. I planned to craft 6 for the 24 hearts from last events but hadn't the gold yesterday.

Now all stones are gone (sold them by accident), no compensation, gold from dungeons is reduced AGAIN and the hearts from the event are useless now. That feels more than bad.

What now? Simple. Every player gets 200+ stones so we can craft oils and keep market prices at the current level.

This can be done without any change to the program code.

wow just wow 

never had an idea that you guys can be so much worse than we expected 

this is really so ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ed up

thanks for telling us to hang on to them , white orbs that I could of got many gold for them now just few coppers 

so much care for your community since this is not the first time you do this kind of things 

so much disappointment 

Now we know why bubbletron and Bethany jumped ship.  They saw this shitshow approaching and got the hell out of the way.  Truly, this is a colossal screw up and needs to be fixed ASAFP.  The goodwill you should have been enjoying from this patch has been besmirched by this terrible turn of events.  We know this isn't your fault as you are only following instructions.  But clearly something needs to be done to rectify the situation.  And not to be crude but apologies are like bungholes.  Everyone has one and they usually smell like ....

hello

your incompetence is astonishing, just saying sorry about something like this is unacceptable

lots of ppl lost hundreds/thousands of gold for white orbs alone, its impossible to do event in HM / CS now becouse no1 have damn new orbs

and ofc demon spirt stones change? what for? u just robbed players of items they farmed for months/years for no reason, without any warning, just lied to us everything will be the same after patch? ppl stuck with items to make hundreds of oils, yesterday everything would be fine but today cant do nothing with it? farm for months again to be able to craft it? you cant be serious, do something about it

NCWest, this mess up is on YOU guys.

For the people who lost hundreds of gold worth of orbs because of your mistake, how will you reimburse them?

Seriously, say 1000g is like what, 1600 ncoin? Would you be willing to reimburse that?

You guys better figure out a way to fix this.

1. Guys please stop accusing him of ''lying'' he didnt lie, he just didnt know it. So if you wanna bash him, bash him for doing his job wrong. He's working for ncsoft and BnS but ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ed up to make things clear.
2. Cyan. Srsly if you wanna fix this shitstorm, give us some compensation. Best would be to actually make that ''exchange'' to the new items happen. So move you butt and talk to the devs. Otherwise drop some good compensation for the loss. The ''wrong'' announcement had an Impact on the game (F5, F8 ect). I would understand if this is just a minor ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ up but this is something you and ncsoft cant ignore.

I mean even with Antiques I do expect with at least some compensation. the only reason I didn't sell my 350 white orbs(1800G) is that you people said in the stream that it will be replaced with new items. I mean think about it. As I do hope with at least some compensation at this moment for all the players who sold they white orbs today.

7 minutes ago, Destii said:

1. Guys please stop accusing him of ''lying'' he didnt lie, he just didnt know it. So if you wanna bash him, bash him for doing his job wrong. He's working for ncsoft and BnS but ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ed up to make things clear.
2. Cyan. Srsly if you wanna fix this shitstorm, give us some compensation. Best would be to actually make that ''exchange'' to the new items happen. So move you butt and talk to the devs. Otherwise drop some good compensation for the loss. The ''wrong'' announcement had an Impact on the game (F5, F8 ect). I would understand if this is just a minor ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ up but this is something you and ncsoft cant ignore.

They lied, they mentioned it on the stream, which he was part off btw, also was mentioned on twitter, as well as here, on forums

Also "some" compensation isnt enough, people is losing THOUSANDS of golds on materials they farmed for months

vor 2 Minuten schrieb Bakuzan:

They lied, they mentioned it on the stream, which he was part off btw, also was mentioned on twitter, as well as here, on forums

Also "some" compensation isnt enough, people is losing THOUSANDS of golds on materials they farmed for months

A lie is when they KNEW about it but told us something different. Googles definition: ,,an intentionally false statement.'' He clearly said, he didnt know it. So he didnt knew it on the livestream, he didnt knew it on twitter. Maybe they. Who knows. I dont wanna whiteknight him but what some people do here is just wrong. So blame him/they for his/their incompetence.

4 minutes ago, Destii said:

A lie is when they KNEW about it but told us something different. Googles definition: ,,an intentionally false statement.'' He clearly said, he didnt know it. So he didnt knew it on the livestream, he didnt knew it on twitter. Maybe they. Who knows. I dont wanna whiteknight him but what some people do here is just wrong. So blame him/they for his/their incompetence.

Are you really that naive to think that after all the weeks of internal testing, they NEVER tried to switch any of the items? or do you think that they got a "micro patch" that removed said items from the Antiques 5minutes before they pushed it live?

how the ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ you managed to make that mistake?

was there no ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ing communication within the team?

and no one really ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ing pays any attention to the game  

now you just can't ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ing give a ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ about the community

this isn't a mistake; ITS A BIG FAT LIE. 

didn't your parents teach you not to lie and take responsibilities?

well if you guys are smart now you just dont buy any trove keys at all. I am simple at the point to not support this bs any longer. So they either fix this asap (i give them until the end of the week) or i cancel my Premium and move on to a better game. Not in the mood to get screwed from a game repeatedly.

(playing since beta btw)