Forums

Heaven’s Mandate & Cold Storage Antique Items

Cyan

so, ok, we continue on without dealing with oils.   oils were important money for me btw, so my carefully hoarded 60 demonstones was from like 2 yrs of collecting and my like 40 white orbs which I didn't burn in HM+CS because I was TOLD TO SAVE THEM.

This is the crux:    WE WERE TOLD TO DO SOMETHING AND GOT SCREWED FOR LISTENING.            

the fair thing would be to give me 60 oils worth of whatever replaces demon stones.   

also I have only spent maybe $850 on this game, so I can easily cut and run.   NO MO MONEY FOR YOU UNTIL I GET MY 60 DEMONSTONE REPLACEMENTS SO I CAN CONTINUE FARMING THE OTHER OIL MATS.

• Like 1

Il y a 15 heures, Oryani a dit :

Sadly i am no lawyer, i wished that a lawyer who plays this would say something to this whole thing.

Why ? You do not even own your account, it is fully NCsoft's. If you read the whole TOS, even without being a lawyer, you should understand that they have very few duties regarding you... However I agree on one point : it is indeed sad ;)

Edited by Elynei

NCSOft is another game developer that has killed my desire to play their game.  Taking all the demon spirits I had to make my sacred oils without replacing them with an equivalent material and amount to continue the same way was stupid and a total rip off.  Also, the replacement of White Orbs that was cost between 4-6 gold for the Ascension Orb fragments that each is now costing more, makes the event stupid as the rewards for the loot are not really worth that much.  Of course I am assuming the party members will leave the loot for the dude who uses the orb.  NC is a total disappointment and I am not sure what their goal is by upsetting the community this way.

Edited by Vansan2000
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Elynei said:

Why ? You do not even own your account, it is fully NCsoft's. If you read the whole TOS, even without being a lawyer, you should understand that they have very few duties regarding you... However I agree on one point : it is indeed sad ;)

Even so you still got rights ....

On 3/13/2019 at 1:20 PM, Cyan said:

Hello everyone,

As you have notice there’s some items that are showing up in the Sell Antique window for 1 Copper each. This is unfortunately by design and will not be changing. Due to testing complications for these items on our internal servers, and a miscommunication with the development team, we thought these items would be exchanged for their new equivalents. This was not the case as we confirmed earlier today. We apologize for the inconvenience and will make every effort to ensure this won’t happen again in the future.

Thank you.

That is the spirit of a poor customer service and lack of vision.  NC failed horribly up and they expect the players to pay the price as they refuse to fix it.  NC is a total JOKE!!! no wonder people left their team already.

Edited by Vansan2000
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, Oryani said:

Even so you still got rights ....

Well very limited to the point of no existing. In the Term of service it says they are not oblige by any means to : respond or comment on forums, compensate in any way or form for bugs and glitches in the game, repair bugs and glitches, they can terminate your account not giving you a reason and so on. At this point I will urge everyone to read trough it as it is more interesting than doing undoable event. 

Edited by Ikimino

On 3/25/2019 at 2:20 AM, Vansan2000 said:

That is the spirit of a poor customer service and lack of vision.  NC failed horribly up and they expect the players to pay the price as they refuse to fix it.  NC is a total JOKE!!! no wonder people left their team already.

Ikr! The first job of the new old producer, was to miscommunicate something that costed a lot of people their newly achievement bound stat bonuses (last page in f3). Scummiest thing ever guys. And then we have the antiquating of the old demon spirit stones, which people farmed for months/years, in order to have stuff for crafting oils. Oh, also they replaced the recipe which required ONE demon spirit stone, now requiring 10 lesser ones. I don't know if there's IQ that's both low enough and humanly possible, which can cause this level of applied anti player measures. Do you hate us? Be honest, NC...

• Like 1

On 2019-03-13 at 3:20 PM, Cyan said:

"This is unfortunately by design and will not be changing. Due to testing complications for these items on our internal servers, and a miscommunication with the development team..."

Why though? And how? I'm sure we can guess, but please feel free to confirm, or deny, our speculations. In detail, if you wouldn't mind...

• Like 1

11 hours ago, deioped said:

Event is ending and still no word?

Cyan, what happened to engaging with the community? Engaging with radio silence?

RIP............

Let's see what they will say in the streaming today/tomorrow @.@

Next week is the new event right? So they should be streaming soon.

Edited by prietess
  • Like 1