Forums

Heaven’s Mandate & Cold Storage Antique Items

Cyan

image0.pngimage1.png

Let me translate this for you guys. They announced the new Stream today and i replied with the message:

No thanks, half of what you will say there will be wrong. Oh btw how does it goes with the white orb, can we ever hope to get them traded for the new Orbs?

Answer of them: bla bla we are so sorry that it came to this misscommunication. Sadly the information we had at that point was wrong. That can happen but it shouldnt. A exchange for the new currency IS NOT PLANNED but we are checking on your guys feedback about the new orbs and sending the results to the moon.

my answer: not planned... for a item (white orb) which u got amongst other things for real money. That just suck. I have 120 Orb. You can give me a free orb every day i still make a huge lose on my bill. And i am NOT alone with that Problem.

Answer of them: Ye bla bla we understand your frustration and we also aware that we cant make up for it. we only can promise that we will talk about this problems and that we will stand behind the community.

Yes please talk until we got our Stuff we lost back, pretty sure that will fix it. 

My guess is:  If the mgmt. looks at the game stats of the players overall, and they see(for example) that most of the active players have premium and that the forum posters represent some (for example) piddly 1% of the playerbase, why would they even have a reason to address the concerns of the 1% in the forums? They are doing OK by 99% of the players...…..

Let management do another test: see how much I spent on the previous trove and how much I spent on this trove. That's just me, and it's only a few hundreds.

Now compare all players. Correlate with not only the number of white orbs, but also the number of Demon Spirit Stones in inventory.

Discover percentage of discontent players. Discover percentage of accept anything players.

Please post results.

The beatings will continue until morale improves.

On ‎4‎/‎5‎/‎2019 at 7:37 PM, Nylena said:

Let management do another test: see how much I spent on the previous trove and how much I spent on this trove. That's just me, and it's only a few hundreds.

Now compare all players. Correlate with not only the number of white orbs, but also the number of Demon Spirit Stones in inventory.

Discover percentage of discontent players. Discover percentage of accept anything players.

Please post results.

The beatings will continue until morale improves.

You are basically emphasizing the problem that I see. I am one of the piddly few who has stated my beef regarding the demon stone BS, 1st post page 8.

BUT, I am trying to deal in reality.

I have again taken a hard look around the game areas that I hang out in.  tons of people and at least 2/3 all premium.     If 99% of a company's clientele is OK with the way things are going, they would be poor business people if they threw that aside for the 1% who make the most noise but probably don't even put in 1% of the money. The forum is a great filter for mgmt. because all problems whether important or not, get brought up here.

Like computer issues. they cant help you with your screwed up computer. that's your unique problem, so those people are only going to get lip service from support, but those threads still get created. ftp and scavengers get burnt, who cares? life goes on.  A handful of raging f2p players quitting doesn't really hurt the bottom line all that much. This is just what I see, so totally anecdotal, but I think this is how it really is.    I personally am done spending my money on this game until I get the necessary "things", IDC what they are, but the "THINGS" that will let me make 60 oils to replace the demon stones I collected for 2 frickin years.   so if that is 600 demon fragments, then that's what I want or that's it for me.  In a way, it is kind of nice having a definite full stop on game spending. I don't have to rationalize or justify anything because it is auto-NO! heh.

• Like 1

Well I don't intend on antiquating my thingies. They said we'll be able to exchange them, therefore I'll be waiting for that. If they can't deliver what they said they would, which prompted me to not use all I had up, that would make them extremely scummy, no question about it. And they most likely don't want to be that. Nobody wants to be that >.<

• Like 1

Checking back and still nothing for all the time and investment lost, for this bait and switch lie.

I didn't even bother to login for that pitiful compensation, if you all can't care, then this game is finally losing it's charm.

saved some pictures of my favorite characters and it's time to move on.

Good job with being deaf, blind, and mute to your own community.

• Like 1

Also, in regard to that message snip up there - So if I throw good 600TB of flood in your direction which in turn decimates your business for months if not shut it down completely, I can just excuse myself that it shouldn't have happened and that I missclicked while planning to upload some files to a datacenter? That literally doesn't work for anybody. And the problem is that only we get the damage with this. Thoughs and prayers are worthless for this issue, so cut the crap >.<

• Like 1

And now a server merger!
Not fixing the demon spirit stone issue fast enough perhaps?

Last merger happen when the during the so called marketplace "glitch" with xenon hands, causing problem to player again
Right after that a merger

rather lose people then fixing the issue ehh?

Edited by LaraKelly
  • Like 1

still waiting for compensation for 1000 each of white orbs, feathers, dss, and ice orbs over multiple chars, at least let us buy the items from the vendors with them or exchange white orbs to current orb fragments. feathers and ice orbs should be tradeable for each other too

Edited by BrownPower
  • Like 1

....I'm still holding onto all my items. Not like this is going to really matter to me as awhole since I still can't manage to get my friends list fixed after almost  9months  of asking.  So I've already been more or less done with the game only checking in to see if its been magically fixed. And maybe cashing out all the items for real value.
Game just sucks when you're lacking the friend list since its also connected to other  games systems which  are also now broken. Fun game for a time.....

• Like 1