Heaven’s Mandate & Cold Storage Antique Items

Cyan

Your wallets/credit cards speak louder than words on the forum. No point ranting here and the next moment buying trove keys for the event. 

This is obviously a mistake on NCsoft/NCwest part. If they do not rectify, stop supporting them with your money. 

BTW, no orb to get into HM/CS? No worries! You can buy the orb shards now on Today's Special!! Low blow NCsoft...

Sorry not selling items I have paid for 1 copper each. They are all sitting in my brand new inventory space waiting for a fix.

I want to trust the company, you guys are going to fix this insanity, right?

• Like 2

you just made entire comunity pay for your mistake and think its ok? if new items dont work, bring old ones till its fixed, or compensate everyone for what they lost, add exchange at some npc like with badges allowing to exchange old for new - orbs, demon stones, resets

its not fine at all, u simply deleted everything ppl worked for in that case orbs, demon stones, also items some ppl paid real money for like cs/hm resets ? replaced with same items with new names and icons and tell ppl "fk u go farm again"

whats next? u'll delete our gear and tell us to farm again? u cant be fkin serious, thers is no way ppl will stand for that bullshit

If you guys don't compensate, a lot of players WILL SAY BYE BYE. In the preview, you guys said "We do know that the community cares a lot about crafting sacred oils", and now you bomb the community with this level of negligence? 

• Like 1

all this time farmeando the items for oil, so many orbs put together in the months of farm. and now all that time and effort for 1 copper per item? Is it a f%$·"? who does not have mail, telephone, social networks to communicate with the developers? or are they still with the telegraph or smoke signals? I thought that postponing the patch was so that there are no mistakes and they do this to us .. as they laugh on our faces

• Like 2

Miscommunication thing is just an excuse, really.

I think the producer deserves to take the blame, it was said so clearly in the stream and he didn't even realize?

AND after 7 days this kind of mistake happened, just said sorry?

Let me tell you what they will do!
I AM PRETTY SURE IT WON'T BE MUCH DIFFERENT THAN THIS:
"They will put the new orb as free 0 HMC to be purchased for certain period, 1x per account per day."

Want to bet?

You guys must understand that this is wholly unaccetable, right? Not only are you taking away thousands of gold worth of saved up materials and just saying "oh well try again" but youre making these dungeosn give event currency and hardly anyone can do it first day. The lack of communication on the front was terrible too. how did it take a full week and hours after maintnace to say "oh this is wrong" is there no QA working at NCWest? im trying to be civil because i know a lot of these posts have already said all the nasty things that have come to my mind already so no need to repeat it. But this is a big oopsie that you guys are going to have to fix if you want players to stay in this game.

• Like 1

They listed things good for their business and just press "a button" run the maintenance for 7 hours+ while they made a party because they were teased you as a joke,and i guess they feel happiness for that,they dont care what you think,your feelback,your suggestion,your complaint. I have played this game for 2 years and realize this game is worse and worse to keep playing. They delayed the awaken patch slower than other servers 3 months and gave people a hope to would be played a exciting update but now just a huge disappointment. Good job NCSoft good job,Do you perhaps want your game be dead ?

Edited by Kenms

so In the concept of delete old Items, I had about 350 of white orbs, if I had farmed all of them in the current patch with full 6 man party that is about 35k gold.

But what NCsoft did. sorry, I don't know what u guys talking about. Me so sorry we can not do anything else.its all development teams fault.

Me: it's fine, I should never played this game. not to mention the money I spend in this game. I mean those white orbs I got from trove too. with my hard earning money. 

And I even Troved today. That just sad.  Glad Jonathan and Linxy left the game, or we might just blame at them. Thx BNS you just lose more player because of that.

• Like 1

all the ncoin refunded

this game is managed with bunch of lies

you shouldn't overlook the time, resources, and efforts invested to farm those items.

they are definitely more worth than 1 copper of game currency

shame on you, nc devs

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, SungoddessRabbit said:

You guys must understand that this is wholly unaccetable, right? Not only are you taking away thousands of gold worth of saved up materials and just saying "oh well try again" but youre making these dungeosn give event currency and hardly anyone can do it first day. The lack of communication on the front was terrible too. how did it take a full week and hours after maintnace to say "oh this is wrong" is there no QA working at NCWest? im trying to be civil because i know a lot of these posts have already said all the nasty things that have come to my mind already so no need to repeat it. But this is a big oopsie that you guys are going to have to fix if you want players to stay in this game.

It wasnt delayed by a week, it was over 2 months, and they gave us that shitty "developer's note" saying they wanted to give us a better patch (i of course, always said they were just incompetent and they just couldnt have it ready, so, they delayed it ~ figures out, i was right)

8 minutes ago, nerosuiyue said:

And I even Troved today.

And this is exactly why they get away with doing this kind of ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤, because people just keep throwing money at them, despites such huge ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ups

So...max shards you can get is:

11x3=33 ( weekly challenge)

11x1=11 (daily challenge)

Total 44.

That's enough to craft 7 orbs. So all that effort to be able to do mandate and CS 3 times each. Unless they added 12slot. Which makes it total 48 and 8 orbs to craft. That would allow to do each 4 times. Each 4 times once/week. All other days you can do both only once. Basically if you have 12 slots you can get maximum 120 orbs/week. That's 20 orbs. Or running both dungeons 10 times each. Sacred oils will be expensive as hell. Out of 20 runs you'd be lucky to get  one sacred oil. Yeah 1 sacred oil/week if you're lucky. Reset scrolls could technically allow you to run CS unlimited amount of times,but scrolls don't help if lesser stones drop only from Kaari lord. And once those things actually drops...prepare for bid war.

Guys...if you're trying to kill the game,then just do it. There's no need to make it unplayable before it closes. 

P.S at level 55 patch you guys increased level to 55 from 50 for few dungeons. Now all dungeons (EC+) are lv55. In few buff for extra stats apply. That's tbh nice thing makes gearing up easier for new players. But those new orbs for HM and CS are cancer. They kill game for new players. Those two dungeons are part of dead refuse to die instead EC,DT and NF. So new players can't even finish the quest without orb.

That's 6 days of daily challenges to able to finish the quest. Other option is just send quest to hell and farm peaches instead. Getting 15k isn't that hard. Especially when basin introduction quest gives 5k...that leaves only 10k  and that can be done in few hours of basin farm...

• Like 1

I am really rather disappointed.  I don't like to rant and complain, but you guys have seriously messed up this event for me. 

You make an event that requires us to do cold storage and heaven's mandate to get lunar coins.  But those dungeons require the orb of ascension.  Problem is, no one has any except the one that was given for registering. 

Half of the event for me is null and void. We can't get the goodies from the event without the lunar coins.

So now how do we get enough lunar coins? I am seriously asking here. There is probably no way for people to get 20 or 40 coins.

On top of all of that, demon spirit stones and some of the other items that you are removing, have been in the hongmoon store several times after this patch was announced.  People paid real money for items because you guys promised that they would get converted into something new.  These items should never had been put on the store if they were not going to get converted. 

I was truly looking forward to this event.  But now, most of it is just not possible to do.  That is a shame.  Because it could have been a lot of fun. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, SnugglesFairie said:

I am really rather disappointed.  I don't like to rant and complain, but you guys have seriously messed up this event for me. 

You make an event that requires us to do cold storage and heaven's mandate to get lunar coins.  But those dungeons require the orb of ascension.  Problem is, no one has any except the one that was given for registering. 

Half of the event for me is null and void. We can't get the goodies from the event without the lunar coins.

So now how do we get enough lunar coins? I am seriously asking here. There is probably no way for people to get 20 or 40 coins.

On top of all of that, demon spirit stones and some of the other items that you are removing, have been in the hongmoon store several times after this patch was announced.  People paid real money for items because you guys promised that they would get converted into something new.  These items should never had been put on the store if they were not going to get converted. 

I was truly looking forward to this event.  But now, most of it is just not possible to do.  That is a shame.  Because it could have been a lot of fun. 

Fun? NC SOFT hates fun. They hate players having fun. All they care about is making more $$$. Their logic is simple: "feed us with $$$ or we'll take all fun in game from you. Only way to have fun is to spend hundreds or even thousands of $$$"

Yesterday during maintenance I played star wars the old republic. Who knows. Maybe its even more p2w as blade and soul but at least it has most of voiced quests and choices and 4 paths to follow. Jedi (light/dark), Sith (light/dark). So you can have different story experience with 4 characters.In other words its fun. While blade and soul is becoming opposite of fun. 

What really hurts the community is how the patch begun from absolutely awesome : awakening, unity system, soul event, lv60 voucher

To absolutely atrocious : "misinformation" of antique items with no compensation for them, talisman upgrade prices off the charts, gold rewards decreased by HALF, different dyad upgrade system.

The least we can get for the antiques is a special transmute recipe -> 1 freezing orb + 1 black rose feather = 1 frozen feather.

Also 1 orb of ascension for every 10 white orbs owned + 5 lesser demon spirit stones for every 10 demon spirit stones owned too.

We still lose something "as intended" but at least the people still have their efforts somehow paying off...

._.'

• Like 1