Heaven’s Mandate & Cold Storage Antique Items

Cyan

How are we supposed to ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ing do Heaven's Mandate and Cold Storage, both of which are part of the event?

Are you guys really expecting people to grab orbs only from trove? you can't be that stupid

Also, even the patch notes state the conversion for Demon Spirit Orbs ~ we are talking about thousands and thousands of gold from Demon Orbs and White Orbs

Way to ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ing ruin the hype for the event, fix this ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ inmediately, give us compensation (and i mean EQUAL COMPENSATION PER CHAR) via F10

1 hour ago, Cyan said:

This is unfortunately by design and will not be changing. Due to testing complications for these items on our internal servers, and a miscommunication with the development team, we thought these items would be exchanged for their new equivalents.

Can you make this not be intended and add proper exchanges for everyone that was tricked by misinformation? Thanks.

• Like 1

What kind of sadist comes up with an event that needs an item no one has... Really, this is some next level screwing over of your already dwindling playerbase.

Guess Jonathan leaving makes sense now.

Edited by oblo

Seriously? And you couldnt at least ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ing tell us BEFORE the patch? This thread should be about how you are planing to compensate us for YOUR ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ up. The ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ was the stream for? You gave us little to no info, and part of what you gave us is wrong, and we have to just deal with your incompetence over and over again? 

Stream that coveres nothing and had incorrect info, half asses patch notes that leave you with more questions than answers. 

I didnt use my resets coz whoevee run twiter told me to "hang out to them" 

What a ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ing joke. 

This is what happens when you try to throw everything except the kitchen sink into a single patch. Can you spell mis·man·age·ment???

So, "every effort will be made to ensure it doesn't happen again" is not good enough. How about fixing the problem instead of making pathetic excuses. Stuff like this HAS happened in the past and is still happening, so every effort is not being made, period.

1 hour ago, Cyan said:

Hello everyone,

As you have notice there’s some items that are showing up in the Sell Antique window for 1 Copper each. This is unfortunately by design and will not be changing. Due to testing complications for these items on our internal servers, and a miscommunication with the development team, we thought these items would be exchanged for their new equivalents. This was not the case as we confirmed earlier today. We apologize for the inconvenience and will make every effort to ensure this won’t happen again in the future.

Thank you.

@Cyan Mr. Community Coordinator, how are you going to fix this problem you guys have created? A simple apology isn't going to calm the crowd, you have to contact the devs and find a solution. SOMEWHERE DEEEEP inside, I feel like it's a tactic to bump up the low oil price in a very underhanded manner. 

I suggest you to man up and own it up. And let it be a valuable lesson that one needs to be RESPONSIBLE for whatever one says or write, in any professional field of work.

Edited by 898005_1452550635

If it doesn't get fixed or compensation then final fantasy 14 is only 12 bucks a month and no p2w at all anything can be farmed from the game itself no need for rng box what so ever that saves me like 200 bucks on trove I think oh they don't screw over the community either 

3 minutes ago, DrindiX said:

no accountability at all, you've been saving up those items spending gold/hmcoin for resets and now they antique them what a joke, do you want this game to die?!

lolol they think that if this game dies they will just get transferred to a new project, HA! Big Boss will just pull the plug on the whole team for their incompetence.

Edited by 898005_1452550635

So basically, we have 2 more weeks to use the event hearts to upgrade our honmoong heart, but from today we can craft the oils to do it. Seriously, we get that you can do some mistakes, but you just can't get away with just that, that's just make pple leave on an update you should have had them stick more with the game.

i just sold relics on my characters and noticed it at last on my main, but seriously just look at all the pple that are mad.

PS : with  the wonderfull change it seems you can't do heaven's mandate cuz nothing gives any orbs yet (unless the troves ?)

You have to do something

So i got about 3k White Orbs now worth nothing (got them from an Trove back then)

Got about 40 HM Resets, now worth nothing(got them from NCoins back then)

Got Tons of frozen orbs which were farmed with paid resets to get enough Stones after swich (resets again paid with NCoins)

Its like with RE back then you ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ up and we gotta bath it out n just deal with it, thats not how a game stay's alive or gets anymore money from me.

No more words for this ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ FIX YOUR GAME N COMPENSATE holy ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤!

2 hours ago, Cyan said:

Hello everyone,

As you have notice there’s some items that are showing up in the Sell Antique window for 1 Copper each. This is unfortunately by design and will not be changing. Due to testing complications for these items on our internal servers, and a miscommunication with the development team, we thought these items would be exchanged for their new equivalents. This was not the case as we confirmed earlier today. We apologize for the inconvenience and will make every effort to ensure this won’t happen again in the future.

Thank you.

will I get my items back if I sold them :tears:

Are you guys real? Had 150 stones sitting in inventory.. over 100 oils to make.. can't do that now.

But that's half of problem. How are we supposed to get HM and CS dynamic quest rewards (event currency) with no orbs to open instances?

On top of that challenger orbs are antique as well.. wth?

It's not miscommunication that's problem here. What if they informed us correctly this items will be phased out without exchange? Would that be all good?

It simply makes no sense to do it without proper exchange, its is not items that are not needed, but crucial one to craft most important/demanded material in game (sacred oil). Not to mention that this move makes new event pointless, removing item that's required for the new event is just total nonsense.

2 minutes ago, Bl4de said:

It's not miscommunication that's problem here. What if they informed us correctly this items will be phased out without exchange? Would that be all good?

At least it would give people chance to decide if they want to make oils now or farm new currency and make them later..