Heaven’s Mandate & Cold Storage Antique Items

Cyan

• NCSOFT

Hello everyone,

As you have notice there’s some items that are showing up in the Sell Antique window for 1 Copper each. This is unfortunately by design and will not be changing. Due to testing complications for these items on our internal servers, and a miscommunication with the development team, we thought these items would be exchanged for their new equivalents. This was not the case as we confirmed earlier today. We apologize for the inconvenience and will make every effort to ensure this won’t happen again in the future.

Thank you.

• Like 2

Like what the ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤, seriously? Can't you even check your patches correctly?

Every patch brings bugs. Every patch brings misinformation.  "internal testing" my ass. If you were to test and KNOW your game, you wouldn't have to make "Known Issues" post all over again.

Pathetic.

• Like 3

This is horrid for everyone who makes (and could still make) Sacred Oils.
Seeing one of the harder resources in the game to make one of the highest wanted things of the game be reduced to 1 copper without any compensation is terrible.

Even worse is that up until the moment that the patch hit, we were under the impression because of you guys that we would not lose our Oil-making items.

This royally screwed everyone over with Demon Spirit Stones. Else we would've used them in the past week to at least make the Sacred Oils.

• Like 5

This is not OK you lied to us!!! People held on to their white orbs or bought them even, because you told they'd be exchangable for the new variants. But that's not the worst part, the worst part are the demon spirit stones! Everyone could have crafted their oils before the patch, but some didn't because you told they'd be exchangable for the lesser demon spirit stones. But this was a lie and cause many people not being able to craft oils anymore. I could have crafted over a hundred myself... First time ever I'm seriously thinking of just ragequitting over this.

Edited by Miayu
  • Like 5

im sorry i cant even defend you anymore. you quite literally dont have a clue what you are doing. everything in todays patch is confusing ppl cant upgrade accs even with the materials talent points are screwed skills are screwed and ppl wasted time and gold because of your incompetence. 100 demon spirt stones just gone without compensation. i just dont understand why its so hard to grasp for your company that your greediness is gonna kill it

• Like 2

This is just outrageous.

So yesterday I could craft oils today i can't, even tho we was informed that this items will be exchanged for new ones.

I'm paying player ever since game is out, and I promise you will not ever again invest single penny in this game if I don't get this items compensated.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Cyan said:

We apologize for the inconvenience and will make every effort to ensure this won’t happen again in the future.

OK...are you sure this is the last time? Alright then.

• Like 2

This doesn’t make any sense.

Antiquing our earned items on a whim just to wipe them out and put a new item in that does the same thing for us? 

This on top of verbally telling each of us that we would be able to exchange them for a net zero transaction.

Just do the right thing and either compensate us or have the developers patch in the exchange as communicated.

• Like 2

You cant be serious, your'e shitting on all the people that stacked demon spirit stones, to make a change that changes absolutely nothing for the better, only taking people in the ass.

You never cease to hit a new low.

Edited by Vexthal
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Cyan said:

Hello everyone,

As you have notice there’s some items that are showing up in the Sell Antique window for 1 Copper each. This is unfortunately by design and will not be changing. Due to testing complications for these items on our internal servers, and a miscommunication with the development team, we thought these items would be exchanged for their new equivalents. This was not the case as we confirmed earlier today. We apologize for the inconvenience and will make every effort to ensure this won’t happen again in the future.

Thank you.

Sry ? miscommunication? No!  It was a LIE! nothing more, nothing less. You know what you can take your Thank you somwhere else my friend because Im sure that no one at this point gives a damn about this excuse.  FIX IT !

• Like 2

I am quite curious did u even think this through? U make these changes and then make an event where we need the orbs which we can hardly get now? And u apologize for the "miscommunication"? U cannot do this.. What are we supposed to do now? Not to mention white orbs could be sold for around 3 gold each and u just give us a copper for it.. like do u even take bns players into consideration?