requesting compensation

Javice

Dear ncsoft,

i hope you understand that the west is not just murica,  europe is also there.

Every ff'ing week you do maintenance in the middle of the day, on a wednesday, we people from EU barely get to play to game.

7 hour maintenance this time, not including the extension that are most likely gonna happen.

Maintenance in EU start at 13:00, like srsly, wtf is this time ? kids get home from school, work people get home from early shift and you guys decided this is the perfect time to start maintenance ?

anyway, 13:00  + 7 hours = 20:00 + extended = we from EU dont get to play the game today, or atleast we wont have the time to do daily challenge and the new CS / HM

So im already requesting a compensation of 3 solar and 3 lunar tokens / char that we will lose today cause of maintenance

But who am i kidding, you guys dont listen to EU people ....

Why would they listen to EU people? Its an american based company, head office is in america, hence people work during american hours. Its not secret.

But hey maybe they should simply hand over the EU version to gameforge. that would be fun for EU people xD

58 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

Why would they listen to EU people? Its an american based company, head office is in america, hence people work during american hours. Its not secret.

But hey maybe they should simply hand over the EU version to gameforge. that would be fun for EU people xD

cant see the difference between the 2 tbh :namsoyocool:

Maintenance starts at 6:00 AM my time. It's perfectly fine for me. Also this is only once a week, in the middle of the weekdays. Please just go do something else for 2-3 hours if you are bothered so much. Watch a movie, go to the store and come back and cook some good food. Read a book. It doesn't matter. I used to play an MMO years ago that had maintenance at 6:00 PM every thursday. It never got the way. The maintenance was only 1 hour long, but I had homework to do and other stuff anyway. 

14 minutes ago, iKickz said:

Maintenance starts at 6:00 AM my time. It's perfectly fine for me. Also this is only once a week, in the middle of the weekdays. Please just go do something else for 2-3 hours if you are bothered so much. Watch a movie, go to the store and come back and cook some good food. Read a book. It doesn't matter. I used to play an MMO years ago that had maintenance at 6:00 PM every thursday. It never got the way. The maintenance was only 1 hour long, but I had homework to do and other stuff anyway. 

But....BnS is life!

You must be working to long in night shifts in your life... Or you just forget that maintenance doing real people, so you want that some people 1 day in a week spend in work 24 hours because you and few very proud themselves can do they "daily chores" really...?

if other (bigger) mmo's can do maintenance in the middle of the night (EU) then why cant ncsoft ? ....

anyway, missing today would mean 1 oil less  ( + alts ) from this event, hence why am asking for a compensation

20 minutes ago, Javice said:

if other (bigger) mmo's can do maintenance in the middle of the night (EU) then why cant ncsoft ? ....

anyway, missing today would mean 1 oil less  ( + alts ) from this event, hence why am asking for a compensation

You forget that other "bigger" mmos have headoffices in the region they host the game....

Layer, all mmos have almost the same time, don't know at least 1 from 10 concurrent who doing it at night. And you cud Offer like 10k EU support in a year with nice asking about other time because of your bizznes incompatibility with your free time.

9 hours ago, Grimoir said:

Last time I checked, they milk here in the exact same manner they milk there. It's not a choosing beggar kind of thing, so a bit of consideration would be greatly appreciated.

Archived