DPS Requirement to Solo ITF/El/SSM?

wefhqweig

before patch:

NS - 200k dps.

IF - around 300k, maybe 250k but it will be very close call.

EL - if no res charm then around 800k+. If you use res charm fast then 250-300k (first boss insakill on second mech).

SSM - around 350k if you can't do mechs (unfreezing self by late killing add). 250k if you can.

HH - around 250k if you do mechs as much as you can (2+2 white and 2+3 black flowers picked+deepwound). The less flowers you can do - the more dps you need, up to 500k to ignore them.

I don't know how much enrage timers were reduced so cannot say about after; but your dps should be higher to compensate with same gear anyway.

before the latest enrage timer reduction, I solo'd NS with my Raven 6 BD with about 20 seconds left on the timer.  honestly I died most on the mini-boss right before the xanos room until I realized I should focus on killing the adds rather than the actual boss if I don't have a group with me

On 3/14/2019 at 4:59 AM, Teravisor said:

before patch:

NS - 200k dps.

IF - around 300k, maybe 250k but it will be very close call.

EL - if no res charm then around 800k+. If you use res charm fast then 250-300k (first boss insakill on second mech).

SSM - around 350k if you can't do mechs (unfreezing self by late killing add). 250k if you can.

HH - around 250k if you do mechs as much as you can (2+2 white and 2+3 black flowers picked+deepwound). The less flowers you can do - the more dps you need, up to 500k to ignore them.

I don't know how much enrage timers were reduced so cannot say about after; but your dps should be higher to compensate with same gear anyway.

Thank you very much, this helps enough :D

On 3/14/2019 at 6:01 PM, MCWang said:

before the latest enrage timer reduction, I solo'd NS with my Raven 6 BD with about 20 seconds left on the timer.  honestly I died most on the mini-boss right before the xanos room until I realized I should focus on killing the adds rather than the actual boss if I don't have a group with me

Thank you, and yeah that boss was the biggest issue of the dungeon for me lol, I always go straight for the archer and get my butt whooped.

Archived