Nerf Dg mech for TSM DST BC

Fiana

right now too many thing can wipe party on upper dungeon

and because you guys will nerf reward for ssm-hh too, i guess you want us to run higher dungeon

but how you expect everyday f8 PUG can clear TSM when we still get wipe in RT an people dying left and right =.=

do you want us to rect with TSM DST BC A9+ only? not for dps but to show he is experience player

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LMAO. If you think those dungeons are hard you shouldn't be playing this game.

What do they expect from a everyday f8 pug? To get it together and learn the mechanics and not run brainded content. People like that are the reason this game instead of providing challenging content turns into a brainded button spam

@Grimoir oh shut up, people just try to do daily quest here not a raid, if you really love mech that much, go to Hard mode
stop bring normal people to your masocist mech dungeon

i have enough weekly dose of mech from TT raid, i don't need more from daily quest
sure, more braindead DG like ST is good. top limit is dg like RT that only have 1 wipe mech if failed conduct

GO TO HARD MODE IF YOU WANT TO ENJOY THE MECH IN THEIR FULL GLORY

Orrr you go learn mechanic and do them like it's intended to do else don't do the daily. It's simple. Funny how you mention raid yet can't do a simple dungeon mech xD

But hey just for you they should ass a dungeon easy mode with no mechs, less gold from daily and less rewards. Then you can do that for your daily without issue.

20 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

Orrr you go learn mechanic and do them like it's intended to do else don't do the daily. It's simple. Funny how you mention raid yet can't do a simple dungeon mech xD

But hey just for you they should ass a dungeon easy mode with no mechs, less gold from daily and less rewards. Then you can do that for your daily without issue.

i CAN do the mech, but there are no way to know if the other people know it too, or if they know the mech but can't excecute it well
don't put mech on raid on same level with mech dg, 

in raid, we spend weeks to recruit and to learn the mech, all in voice chat, and in every run raid the same person do the same role
but in dg, we only spend 1-2 min recruit, with stranger, no voice chat, people will get tocix if get wipe

you're right, if i have time to clear TSM and BC, i'll use it to clear IF EL and MSP 1-3
yes, people like me who have proper gear (A9) and know mech, is rather do low dungeon with less reward instead doing the cancer dg 

4 minutes ago, Fiana said:

i CAN do the mech, but there are no way to know if the other people know it too, or if they know the mech but can't excecute it well
don't put mech on raid on same level with mech dg, 

in raid, we spend weeks to recruit and to learn the mech, all in voice chat, and in every run raid the same person do the same role
but in dg, we only spend 1-2 min recruit, with stranger, no voice chat, people will get tocix if get wipe

you're right, if i have time to clear TSM and BC, i'll use it to clear IF EL and MSP 1-3
yes, people like me who have proper gear (A9) and know mech, is rather do low dungeon with less reward instead doing the cancer dg 

Well...you can make a F8 lobby asking for people that know mechanics, you can ask people from your clan that know them to do them with you....that way you dont have to worry about people not knowing mechs.

You could also go the extra mile and teach the ones that make mistakes or dont know the mechs too well...

I do BC / TSM with randoms every day, there is always someone who doesnt know the mechs but after a bit of explaining they do good enough for a clear without more than 1-2 wipes.

Bottom line all comes down to community and not the dungeons itself. Actually i dont remember now....does it still show that green mark when someone has under 10 dungeon clears for TSM and BC? cause didnt really pay attention to that xD

Tho maybe they should add something like Tera has, an extra tab in the character screen that shows how many runs of a dungeon someone has...

yes i can ask people from clan and friend to do daily, but there will be a time when not everyone available, what i gonna do at that time? that's right, skip the TSM BC
what about people who don't have good clan and high gear friend? that's right, skip the TSM BC

sure, i can spend more time in game when it's weekend, but not everyday
most people only able to play after work, that's aroundd 3-4 hours on work day before they go to bed
so do you think most normal people like me will risk getting headache running TSM BC or doing IF EL where i can just go in with anykind player?

of course i'll pick the easier one

2 minutes ago, Vyd said:

mechanics in 2k19 :giggle:

just get better gear and ignore everything, problem solved, works in some hardmodes too :HajoonCheer:

This is something i personally dont like. I think mechs should be forced when boss HP reaches a certain treshold and not be skipped.

How about they implement tutorials for the dungeon mechs in F12? And instead of making it a blue quest to unlock the dungeon, make it a F12 tutorial that forces people to learn the mechs and if they pass, dungeon is unlocked for them, if they fail.....they cannot go in :3

what developer need to know when design mech dungeon is, the reward from dungeon is just 12g, not some legendary equipement =.=
what make developer think it's ok for people to slowly lose their sanity just for 12g

ok, if you can.. please disable the "leave party" button on TSM DST BC, so you can force people to learn the mech
what am i supposed to do when already reach last boss and people leave party after 3rd wipe? nothing

if you notice it, people only become toxic player on hard mech dungeon, you won't find toxic people in ssm hh, st, if, el
some people will still get angry if they're failed on RT and DD mech though

so here the thing, the more difficult the mech is, the more toxic player will become to other when failed

31 minutes ago, amokk said:

BnS is boring as it is, so a definite NO to mech nerfs. 

Just because there are a few toxic people doesnt mean NC needs to cater to them...

then i'll keep posting this thread every single week, until they nerf the dungeon

and go to TT raid, and now the game is not boring anymore, you will get your weekly dose of party wipe like never before during learning phase

9 minutes ago, Fiana said:

then i'll keep posting this thread every single week, until they nerf the dungeon

and go to TT raid, and now the game is not boring anymore, you will get your weekly dose of party wipe like never before during learning phase

Yea, keep going. If one person in one thread wants a nerf, and 10 other people in that thread don't support your idea, it won't get forwarded anyway lol.

Yes, even TT is boring meanwhile, as the mechs are too heavily nerfed. TT is out for almost a year by now and I'm raiding since first week, wth do you expect. TT isnt exciting for anyone that started when it was released... 

10 minutes ago, amokk said:

Yea, keep going. If one person in one thread wants a nerf, and 10 other people in that thread don't support your idea, it won't get forwarded anyway lol.

Yes, even TT is boring meanwhile, as the mechs are too heavily nerfed. TT is out for almost a year by now and I'm raiding since first week, wth do you expect. TT isnt exciting for anyone that started when it was released... 

the thing is mate, not everyone can be like you. stop generalized that all player in the game is like heavy mech like you

start doing your daily in hard mode if you love mech that much, don't involve us normal player in that heavy mech dungeon
we don't like heavy mech dungeon

hardcore player doing daily on hard mode with heavy mech and bigger reward, normal player doing daily on normal mode with braindead mech and lower reward
seem pretty fair to me isn't it?

if i want to use brainpower to play game, i play online chess instead BNS
why do i need to use my brain when all i want i seeing cute girl in screen doing cute girl stuff while killing bunch of monster

28 minutes ago, Fiana said:

the thing is mate, not everyone can be like you. stop generalized that all player in the game is like heavy mech like you

start doing your daily in hard mode if you love mech that much, don't involve us normal player in that heavy mech dungeon
we don't like heavy mech dungeon

hardcore player doing daily on hard mode with heavy mech and bigger reward, normal player doing daily on normal mode with braindead mech and lower reward
seem pretty fair to me isn't it?

BnS is the wrong game for you then. The whole point of dungeons is doing mechs to earn rewards, wtf...

Go do events if you want braindead content.

4 minutes ago, amokk said:

BnS is the wrong game for you then. The whole point of dungeons is doing mechs to earn rewards, wtf...

rewards in dungeons ? what game are you playing

9 minutes ago, amokk said:

yes, i don't mind doing some mech, but not some ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ up mech like tsm last boss that will wipe the entire party like nobody business
i don't mind doing mech like RT right now where the wipe only happen when failed conduct
ST and DD mech is good too

but in TSM~~ nooo~

wrong step wipe,

wrong people get mark wipe,

wrong place tentacle wipe,

iframe when cut tentacle make it not cut WTF... why i can't just SS to cut the tentacle =.=
tentacle not cut wipe,

we need 5 people to do mech here, 1 person failed and wipe
my dude, the developer must be high when design this mech

why not make dungeon that need only 2 ppl do the mech =.=

6 minutes ago, Javice said:

rewards in dungeons ? what game are you playing

he must be talking about 12g and some random stuff you get from box =.= he think it's worth all the headache, slowly lose sanity and we become toxic player for a mere 12g

i don't mind learning difficult mech for legendary gear that drop from raid, but for 12g? noooooo~
i'd rather do TOI 3 times to get 12g instead doing such heavy mech dungeon

7 minutes ago, Fiana said:

he must be talking about 12g and some random stuff you get from box =.= he think it's worth all the headache, slowly lose sanity and we become toxic player for a mere 12g

i don't mind learning difficult mech for legendary gear that drop from raid, but for 12g? noooooo~
i'd rather do TOI 3 times to get 12g instead doing such heavy mech dungeon

Then just do exactly that instead of crying for nerf on the forums?

Also, it does drop legendary gear (PvP Ring).

I don't have problems in TSM when doing daily dungeons, because I don't run with nobrain people.

2 minutes ago, amokk said:

Then just do exactly that instead of crying for nerf on the forums?

Also, it does drop legendary gear (PvP Ring).

I don't have problems in TSM when doing daily dungeons, because I don't run with nobrain people.

why you not understand it at all, like i said many times above... i don't really care about the reward which is only 12g, i want to run it just like normal daily dungeon BUT without the headache

but i can't due to its high risk of wipe and people will leave the party instead learning it, that will sooner or later turn me into toxic player who will curse and swear at other people when they mess up, 
i want to do the dungeon, with "normal" difficultiy, trust me, hard heavy mech dungeon make people become toxic
ncsoft want people to try new content, we normal people want to try new content... our interest is the same
but we can't do that because the mech is too hard for normal people who have limited play time

well, maybe some people do care about the gold reward, some maybe not

Archived