Level 60 voucher; how do you actually get it?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • NCSOFT

Greetings!

If you go to your account management page, then to "Apply a code", you should find an unused serial code in the Blade and Soul tab. You can click "Apply" and you will get everything. Please contact the Support Team if you do not find any code to apply.

b8obc3.png

If you get the "failed to use" error, you'll have to contact the Support Team directly.

Thank you!

3 hours ago, Onirique said:

Greetings!

If you go to your account management page, then to "Apply a code", you should find an unused serial code in the Blade and Soul tab. You can click "Apply" and you will get everything. Please contact the Support Team if you do not find any code to apply.

b8obc3.png

If you get the "failed to use" error, you'll have to contact the Support Team directly.

Thank you!

I think you didn't realize we are talking about NOT GETTING IT AT ALL after the second day too. When will we get our code, I followed all the steps that had to be done before the 13th of March.

Just now, tjchaos said:

just checking but make sure u have it on the blade and soul tab not lineage2 tab like mine was on XD

I double/tripple/go on- checked every tab and every possibilty and yet no codes anywhere dude :/

On 13.3.2019 at 9:28 PM, Hydrapain said:

I registered on February 27 and I have not received anything yet. When will they send me my gift? Because they didnt say where will i get the lv 60 boost voucher on the news post https://www.bladeandsoul.com/en/news/blade-soul-legacy-of-the-hongmoon-clan-arrives-march-13/ I-m not a fortune teller, help me.

PICTURE

By registering they mean for the pack not your account. If all you did was create a game account you do not get it.

Just now, Cor said:

By registering they mean for the pack not your account. If all you did was create a game account you do not get it.

I am an old player, dw I know that. I applied for the pack to obtain :JinyungHappy:

13 minutes ago, Kenyisan said:

this is starting to look like a joke, like i signed up for the code the same day as my friends, they all got their codes and i'm here still waiting

mine i have the code but i dont have it on my account the pack..

I got my code and i also applied it to my account but when I got in-game, nothing is inside of my mailbox. Currently requested a ticket about a day and Im starting to feel a bit impatient at the moment.

1 hour ago, RTenjo said:

I got my code and i also applied it to my account but when I got in-game, nothing is inside of my mailbox. Currently requested a ticket about a day and Im starting to feel a bit impatient at the moment.

me too i have the code apply it but nothing in my box i already submit yesterday my ticket but until now no response about it.. 

16 hours ago, Cor said:

They didn't write the news correctly. That's all. That's why a lot of people have the same problem.

rip me i was trying to figure out how to use the level 60 boost and ended up using it on the wrong person i really wish they made it easier to use it it wasn't showing up on the toon i wanted it too so switched to another one and i thought it was explaining how the item worked and said 2/3 steps so i thought i had another step before confirmation turns out i didn't and wasted my level 60 boost 

Archived