Forums

Level 60 voucher; how do you actually get it?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I suggest you finish the story by solving missions! It is really amazing. After that maybe you could study classes and use the lvl60 voucher on another class you wanna lear, that way you wont have to go through the story all over again. But anyways. The voucher will be given out today. You have to log into your NCSOFT account on their webpage, then there will be a redeemable code or just a pack waiting to be pucked up. Then, after you open it, you will find your outfit and all other in mail in the actual game, and your voucher will be avaliable for character creation. Kisses :)

9 hours ago, KotoThePancake said:

I suggest you finish the story by solving missions! It is really amazing. After that maybe you could study classes and use the lvl60 voucher on another class you wanna lear, that way you wont have to go through the story all over again. But anyways. The voucher will be given out today. You have to log into your NCSOFT account on their webpage, then there will be a redeemable code or just a pack waiting to be pucked up. Then, after you open it, you will find your outfit and all other in mail in the actual game, and your voucher will be avaliable for character creation. Kisses :)

Oh, I see! Thank you a lot. I'll log-in today to do that then. 

• NCSOFT

Greetings!

You had to register for the FREE Hongmoon Ascension Pack before March 11, 2019. If you did, you will find the key in your NCSOFT Account on the “My Account” page, under "Apply a Code". In the "Unused Serial Codes" section, click "Blade & Soul" where you will find the key to apply. Remember that you will need to apply it before 11:59 p.m. PDT April 9 / 8:59 CEST April 10, 2019, as it will expire after this time ;) 

1 minute ago, Cracked said:

Does it only create a new lvl60 or boost a previous character? I'm unsure if its a bug and I'm a bit wary to create a new character if it is. :>

I just found it, you have to log in to your character you want to up to 60, then press escape and find the icon for the voucher at the bottom of the screen.

2 minutes ago, angellane said:

I just found it, you have to log in to your character you want to up to 60, then press escape and find the icon for the voucher at the bottom of the screen.

Found it too, but it keeps saying "Failed to use" each time I go to confirm its use.

My code did not appear for me. This actually really bugs me because I specifically remember clicking on anything and everything that said register on that page a week or so ago to make sure I get it. Yet, it doesn't seem to have worked. All I remember was that it asked me to login and now nothing, and again I did this a few times

Very disappointed and annoyed

• NCSOFT
vor 5 Minuten schrieb Maleko:

Found it too, but it keeps saying "Failed to use" each time I go to confirm its use.

Greetings!

Could you provide us with a screenshot of that error message? 

Thank you!

8 minutes ago, menacena said:

My code did not appear for me. This actually really bugs me because I specifically remember clicking on anything and everything that said register on that page a week or so ago to make sure I get it. Yet, it doesn't seem to have worked. All I remember was that it asked me to login and now nothing, and again I did this a few times

Mines doing the same thing, I registered a week ago and now I have nothing, Did I really just get into a game and get lied about getting something for free? I'm about 4 seconds away from uninstalling this game and saying fck it.

• NCSOFT
vor 10 Minuten schrieb menacena:

vor 3 Minuten schrieb Uchiha MadaraKW:

i have the same issue i registered for it but didnt get any codes or any packs in the game 

Greetings you two!

Please be patient for now. We are handing out thousands of keys. They may not all arrive at the same time. If you are certain you signed up in time, please try again a little later.

Thank you!

41 minutes ago, Aurinya said:

Greetings you two!

Please be patient for now. We are handing out thousands of keys. They may not all arrive at the same time. If you are certain you signed up in time, please try again a little later.

Thank you!

https://savepice.ru/full/2019/3/13/896c5b65db6836d78d70c095f020f9e5-full.png.html

https://savepice.ru/full/2019/3/13/896c5b65db6836d78d70c095f020f9e5-full.png.html

Archived