f4 friends list,are you listening?

Faline

Have ncsoft even acknowledged that there is still a problem with the f4 friends list? I STILL have 0 friends on there, where I used to have plenty..its been nearly a year and still it hasnt been fixed. I sent support tickets, they basically say to make threads on the forums. I did that and no word from ncsoft about it. Not even any recognition there is an issue or an ETA on a fix? are they even trying to fix it? or do they just not care? is it even fixable? if it isnt why not just let us know? after all its affecting more than a few people. Yet there are lots of people not affected..what would be the reason for this? hell, id even be happy with the old buggy f4 that showed people online and offline when they were not as opposed to NO ONE on my friends list. 

I have lost touch with so many people, I cant keep in contact with new friends made..unless i were to write them all down or something? How are people just sitting back and not making more of an issue of this? I got so fed up with this (on top of other problems with bns that i felt were going on) that i stopped playing back in october. I logged on yesterday in hope maybe it had been fixed and no, it wasnt. Somebody added me in a dungeon, they showed on my list! until I relogged..and it was back to 0 friends. What would cause this? even just a heads up on what was going on would be better than absolute silence on the issue its actually insulting to me as a player for me, and other people to be ignored, hoping we will what? just get used to it? its ment to be a social game, how can i be social when i cant make new friends or keep in contact with anyone? apart from my guild i cant gift anyone anything from friends list either from f10..because its broken....this has gone on long enough, some answers would be appreciated.

This will probably be moved to bug section where it will once again be ignored but im posting here because i just hope someone from ncsoft that cares?!?!? about players (haha nice meme) will read it and comment..or at least pass on that people are still having this issue. 

Even if they wiped all the previous friends made and we have to start over and re-invite it would be better than this. I sent another ticket to support and all they said was they are aware of the issue and they had no idea of a ETA on a fix...

Archived