My 2 cents about how to save BNS

pikapikapika

Well, i love bns cuz it got the best oily boobs out there, so i do not want the game to die.  Here are my suggestions:

1. Introduce a skilled based MOBA.  24 men in, 1 man out, skill based pvp, not gear based.

2. Make all battle ground skill based rather than gear based.  The reason is very straight forward.  I am a mini while, i paid 18k gold to get the full TT set.  However, i have not attened battle ground in years.  Cuz I cannot afford PVP gears.  If i cannot afford pvp gears, i would say 95% of the people cannot.  I was going to say 99%, but since most casual gamers have left, remaining players are pretty hard core.  I look at my clannie's pvp gears, i was like, fk it, i will never do battle ground, cuz he can 1 hit me.  wtf is the point?

3. Think about it, biggest online games are now all skilled based moba pvp games like fortnite, pubg, lol, none of them are gear based.  Everybody has a shot, so ppl play.... doh.....

4. BNS is the only dumb game i know requires players to grind for a seperate set of pvp gears, double doh....

5. Reduce epic raid difficulty, increase max participant number to 24, so i can carry weak clannies.  We play games for fun, not to get abused.  Mandatorily require all raid participant use low resolution if GPU is the concern.

6. Gimme back my beloved pupils.  [Content removed by Amraith].

1. We will b e getting battle royale. Thats mroe than enough. considering people cry anyway about arena which is equalized....

2. No, simply for the reason that then people that got their pvp gear would be left out. There is pvp gear for a reason.

3. They actual;ly are gear based....one weapon is not equal to the other....you just need skill to use them properly. Same with battlegrounds and pvp gear.

4. No it isnt. there are many other games that have seperate PVP gears.

5. No, there is a reason why it was changed from 24 man to 12 man.  24 man was simply overkill and made things much much worse.

I dont see how you can say pvp gear is too expensive....the first PVP gear is easy to get and upgrade, and after tomorrow even more...its unbelievably easy much much easier than PVe gear. Not to mention you can get a full 2nd best PVP soulshield set just from MSP. Skushatter Ring and skypearl earrin   g are stupidly easy to get and upgrade. Weapon even more so.

you simply dont want to put in the effort to get pvp gear...and thats fine but then if you dont want to put in effort to get pvp gear you shouldnt be talking about PVP changes.

Controversial subject, very brave of you to post this OP

Here, I'll stick my neck out too

HERE'S WHAT I PERSONALLY THINK NCWEST CAN IGNORE/DO/BUT REALISTICALLY WILL IGNORE THAT COULD POSSIBLY MAYBE HELP WITH MAKING THEIR VIDEO GAME SLIGHTLY MORE POPULATED WHICH WOULD KINDA BACKFIRE ANYWAY BECAUSE THE SERVERS ARE CURRENTLY NOT OF GOOD QUALITY!!!!!!

1. Get better servers (insert tv laughing track audio here)

2. Bring back Open world 24 mans, yes 24, not 12.

3. Add more open world content

4. Add more social features, minigames, and little things to do that arent pvp or pve and preferably get people to talk to each other because the more friends people make in the game, the harder you have them trapped on your hook because they won't want to quit if the game is great for making friends in and if there's anything the internet has taught us these days it's that the younger generation has no idea how to socialize anymore so you could very easily manipulate their loneliness for long term profit if you really actually tried ok goodnight

@Showta

1. better servers indeed. The server now adds like 80ms ish to your ping or is it the client. lol

2. You mean raid? I remember that they changed it to 12 cuz it was hard for a lot of clans to get 24 ppl on at the same time from what I heard.

3. More open world content would be awesome. I liked the supplychain/bloodharbor content but a lot of ppl claim that they lag to badly in those zones.

4. More social features would be nice. When open world content as I mentioned before you could go in an group up with randoms to make friends/meet new ppl. 

@pikapikapika

I did pvp when the game came out but not now. The gear difference got too wide between players in bg.

If they want to get pvp more active imo:

1. Make getting pvp gear just in pvp areas without having to do pve dungeons. Like Tower of infinity/arena to get starter gear to mid range gear so you can stand a chance vs high geared players in bg.

2. Add a separate gear set so you can change between pve an pvp gear. Same as you can switch soul shields.

3. ? I dunno what else. lol

Just FYI....the 24 man Supply chain etc....thats not open world....those are instanced zones....open world is misty woods where blackwyrm was, SSP, Celestial basin.

But i also would like some more of the like, or a buffed up version of the old ones.

PVP gear is already easy to get......soulshield set = MSP

Ring / Earring = Starstone Mines / Ebondrake Lair (and they drop quite often there, else just 100 runs and you can buy them)

Necklace - Skysunder necklace....this one ok is a tad difficult to get but not that hard

Starfire Gloves - Circl;e of sundering....its not super hard but a bit harder, doable however.

Weapon - Upgrading to ascentant is cheap, and that already helps more than a PVE weapon.

Those accessories dont really even need to be maxed for you to gain quite a lot of survivability in PVP....plus even if you have maxed out pvp gear....if you are just bad at pvp you will still die instantly.

You can gear without raids.
You can get through dungeon (Hard Mode) the un-elementarized rings/earrings/necklaces. Then, using orbs (Tier 2), you can get the prisms accorded to your element (Will get changed with today's update, but it will work the same way anyway).
For VT Badge, you can have the merchant of wonder selling your token, or even at the luxury trader you can have your token for 450 orbs and 1k gold (down to 100 gold with today's patch).
And for soul shields ... Well, you can get them from dungeon hard mode aswell. (Running a raid once would be easier, cause of the achievements).

13 minutes ago, Inrya said:

You can gear without raids.
You can get through dungeon (Hard Mode) the un-elementarized rings/earrings/necklaces. Then, using orbs (Tier 2), you can get the prisms accorded to your element (Will get changed with today's update, but it will work the same way anyway).
For VT Badge, you can have the merchant of wonder selling your token, or even at the luxury trader you can have your token for 450 orbs and 1k gold (down to 100 gold with today's patch).
And for soul shields ... Well, you can get them from dungeon hard mode aswell. (Running a raid once would be easier, cause of the achievements).

No, prisms are being removed together with the faded accessories so you can no longer obtain them this way.

17 minutes ago, Faline said:

the big thing for me is not being able to get gear without a raid. Timezones, work, life...these all make it hard to find a raid for me, and its so frustrating!

For BT accessories you will be able to get them from MSP now. You can get the VT necklace from the soul event, trove so if you get lucky you can gear up without doing raids.

10 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

No, prisms are being removed together with the faded accessories so you can no longer obtain them this way.

Prisms are just being antiqued. They didn't say they're removing the ability to get the accessories by a similar method.

5 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

No not just prisms.... check patch notes.

2hr0n6g.png

I didn't say just prisms.. I said prisms are just being antiqued.. the word 'just' can be used to minimize an effect or to imply a singular notion (e.g. simply; or no more than). The way in which I used the word was to imply that they are simply antiquing the prisms.. Learn to English?

il y a 30 minutes, Grimoir a dit :

For BT accessories you will be able to get them from MSP now. You can get the VT necklace from the soul event, trove so if you get lucky you can gear up without doing raids.

Yes, these one will be vaulted. I just have misread the patch notes. I thought they were gonna be changed to something else.

The necklace will change though, check the trove page, there's 3 crates with aransu necklace.

1 hour ago, Grimoir said:

I'm VT geared with some TT items, it's more TT i'm talking about, so far it has been the hardest raid for me to get items from, BT and VT I didn't have so many issues, this TT raid has been firstly hard to find a raid which suits time wise..plus with progression it's hours and hours sometimes over days and I just cannot commit to that with work and life lol - i've been in a few and it ends up I have to leave because it starts interfering with my real life..being late for work because of no sleep etc, and I just cannot risk that over a game. I just wish there were other ways to grind for gear without it being behind trove or a raid wall.

7 hours ago, Faline said:

I'm VT geared with some TT items, it's more TT i'm talking about, so far it has been the hardest raid for me to get items from, BT and VT I didn't have so many issues, this TT raid has been firstly hard to find a raid which suits time wise..plus with progression it's hours and hours sometimes over days and I just cannot commit to that with work and life lol - i've been in a few and it ends up I have to leave because it starts interfering with my real life..being late for work because of no sleep etc, and I just cannot risk that over a game. I just wish there were other ways to grind for gear without it being behind trove or a raid wall.

Well that is why there are alternative legendary accessories: Myth Ring and Storm Regent Earrinjg. they are the same tier as TT accessories. difference is they are more put towards crit damage vs elemental damage from TT accessories.

Archived