Blade & Soul: Legacy of the Hongmoon Clan: Patch Notes & Overview

Sunshine

The gold reward for some of the dungeons' daily quests has been lowered.

SSM and HH better be the only dungeons concerned, or the uproar will be real. Enough of treating F2P like utter garbage.

Four new hair styles (two male and two female) and six new ear/tail styles for the Lyn race have been added.

So only Lyn race gets new hairstyles? Im pretty sure I saw some pictures of KR server with other races having new hairstyles as well. 

I am not seeing in patch note for Gem powder back to get from antiquate for current version of Gems (Diamond,Ruby...etc..). So can we get extra gem powder to exchange existing Gems like previous Gem system change ?

1 hour ago, Guts26 said:

They go even further, to kill F2P players sadly.

- "The gold reward for some of the dungeons' daily quests has been lowered."

This has nothing to do with "killng f2p players" it's a adjustment to the current difficulty of the dungeons. Dungeons get much more easier over time so the reward is adjusted as well so people don't just run all the outdated dungeons because they give lots of gold easy instead of the newer ones.

1 hour ago, silver tiger said:

Hm I don't quite get the gem cost reduction part, by greatly reduced cost of gems, do you guys mean by only solar energy? Will the option of  purchasing Hexa gems with powder still be available to us? 

No, gem powder option will be removed.

22 minutes ago, Alystin said:

Still don't see in patch notes into what changes all expiring items.

They change into their respective new version e.g. white orb -> legacy orb

1 hour ago, Lumieal said:

I am not seeing in patch note for Gem powder back to get from antiquate for current version of Gems (Diamond,Ruby...etc..). So can we get extra gem powder to exchange existing Gems like previous Gem system change ?

Yeah, probably one of the bigger things people want to know for sure. but it was conveniently left out... omegalul

This has nothing to do with "killng f2p players" it's a adjustment to the current difficulty of the dungeons. Dungeons get much more easier over time so the reward is adjusted as well so people don't just run all the outdated dungeons because they give lots of gold easy instead of the newer ones.

They don't need nerf dungeons and reduce the gold rewards, if someone braindead then go play minecraft.

19 hours ago, Guts26 said:

They go even further, to kill F2P players sadly.

- "The gold reward for some of the dungeons' daily quests has been lowered."

There'll be a lot of new stuff to use your time with. Its fair they reduce the things you have to do daily or you wont sleep. With lvl 60 and cheap updates comes higher stats too, dont forget, so you'll be able to do harder dungeons. Its sad that they kill older content, I like HH as a dg, but they want us to try the new stuff. What they could do to keep some dgs alive is what they do with IF: chance of dgs, awak tran engine, use as part of daily challenge. Do I disagree with nerfing? Maybe, but I would be doing dgs all my free time with main and alts.. and that would suck.. And don't forgot they want us to try the pvp too, that, by the way, gives plenty of gold (even if you suck at it like me). 

i think you have this backwards.. those that already have the most gear need the LEAST gold because they have nothing to need to buy things with gold.. the people that are behind in gear need more gold to play catch up. though not sure what all the new Temple quest gives.

On 12.03.2019 at 7:55 PM, Rysa said:

SSM and HH better be the only dungeons concerned, or the uproar will be real. Enough of treating F2P like utter garbage.

And of course instead, the gold reward from all the lv 55 dungeons up to and including Sandstorm Temple has been HALVED. But nobody's in an uproar over that. Because everybody's already in an uproar over White Orbs and item rewards from Heaven's Mandate/Cold Storage being antiqued for a copper each out of nowhere. Brilliant move on NCSoft's part, no? Cover up one outrage with another.

Archived