Forums

lvl 60 voucher

PrazeDragon

2 minutes ago, Doroniunia said:

why there was no information when it is gonna end? i wanted to register today and I can't... and yet still no information when it ended except for this post... this is bs

The information was there if you don't read it and wait till one day before the update to register for no reason it's entirely your own fault.

• NCSOFT

Greetings, 

The original announcement was here: https://www.bladeandsoul.com/en/news/blade-soul-legacy-of-the-hongmoon-clan-arrives-march-13/

The link shared by andu80 does not show details any more since registration ended and that information was removed. We also reminded players of the deadline on our social media channels, such as this.

I got together a group of 4 to come play this game, and NONE of us saw the announcement. I tried to register for the level 60 boost on the 9th and it said it was not available yet, that I had to wait until the 13th to even add it to my account from the Apply A Code page? What gives? Am I just going to have to not play this game?

Edit: I'm sorry, the first time I looked at it was the 5th, the second time was the 9th. So I looked TWICE, and did not see it. I even have discord messages of me talking about having to wait for it.

• NCSOFT

Greetings notnottes,

Registration started in February, once registered, you will not see the actual code for the pack until after the March 13th patch tomorrow. I'm not sure if the message you are referring to was the confirmation after you registered. Feel free to reach out to our Support team, for further questions.

You may also want to take a moment and sign in to your account page to make sure that the box for the newsletter is checked, so you don't miss updates like these in the future. If you are already signed up, you may want to check your spam folder periodically for any messages that may get filtered there.

I get that the newsletter is an easy way for you guys to cop-out, but honestly those things are rarely read by people in 2019. I know for certain my age bracket rarely has an email they actively check unless it is for work, and there's no way a company that releases a product on this scale doesn't know that. Simply put, that's not the right way to get information out and I believe it is completely the fault of NCsoft that we have all missed out. If it was just me, sure, I messed up, but look how many people missed it.

When I clicked on registration before, it didn't ask me to log in, and just took me straight to the event page linked by andu80, exactly as it does now, except at the time it had some info about waiting until the 13th.

I think you should reopen the event until the originally stated time, if you want the game to get a second wind that is.

Well that's not the info a bunch of people clearly got. But I understand, if you guys don't want people to play we won't force you to change your mind. Shame, I can never get my friends to play this because it always comes to something like this. Leveling is dead, so starting new turns a LOT of players away. Previous level up events have been gated behind a ridiculously high score on alienware, and now this one was completely mismanaged. I try very hard to get people to play this with, and it just doesn't work out because you guys have decided you're better humans than us and don't need customers.  I guess your options are to make it right or watch the game keep bleeding.

1 hour ago, notnottes said:

I get that the newsletter is an easy way for you guys to cop-out, but honestly those things are rarely read by people in 2019. I know for certain my age bracket rarely has an email they actively check unless it is for work, and there's no way a company that releases a product on this scale doesn't know that. Simply put, that's not the right way to get information out and I believe it is completely the fault of NCsoft that we have all missed out. If it was just me, sure, I messed up, but look how many people missed it.

When I clicked on registration before, it didn't ask me to log in, and just took me straight to the event page linked by andu80, exactly as it does now, except at the time it had some info about waiting until the 13th.

I think you should reopen the event until the originally stated time, if you want the game to get a second wind that is.

To claim your Hongmoon Ascension Pack:

You must have registered for the pack before 12:00 p.m. PDT on March 11, 2019.

https://www.bladeandsoul.com/en/game/legacy-of-the-hongmoon-clan/

Did you even bother to read? The page have been linked to during the live stream and was stickied on reddit and is on the news page as well as there being a forum post on this very forum and it says on the very page the time limit to register. Do not blame NC for your own ignorance.

13 minutes ago, Yndril said:

To claim your Hongmoon Ascension Pack:

You must have registered for the pack before 12:00 p.m. PDT on March 11, 2019.

https://www.bladeandsoul.com/en/game/legacy-of-the-hongmoon-clan/

Did you even bother to read? The page have been linked to during the live stream and was stickied on reddit and is on the news page as well as there being a forum post on this very forum and it says on the very page the time limit to register. Do not blame NC for your own ignorance.

Did you even bother to read? As I have mentioned already, I tried to register for the pack on multiple occasions, each time I was presented with the info that I must wait until the 13th. You just assume that everyone watches live streams and reads reddit/forums. How many views do those things get? 50? 150? There's 7 billion people on the planet, I don't think the majority of people saw it. This game was not on my radar for awhile until a week or so ago when I saw this event. I assume this event is largely targeted at new and returning players, as current players don't really need convincing. New and returning players would NOT be browsing these channels of information you so ignorantly assume everyone read. NC's ignorance is WHY this game has such a hard time garnering an audience in the west. Everything they do is just a little shady and a little disjointed like this. Remember all those Alienware events with unclaimed keys by the end? That is a sign of a marketing failure, not a gatekeeping success. If they wanna gatekeep the game, that's fine, but it's gonna die like that.

Also, absolutely LOVE that the link you shared is the one under fire for completely lacking the information you seem to think is on that page. LMAO, my dude. 10/10 post.

Edit: And you wanna know how ignorant NC can really be? I pre-ordered the Aion Digital Collector's Edition back before the game was released here in the west. I to this day have not received the in-game items. I've contacted support multiple times with a year or two between each time, and every time they say "we hope to implement this feature in the future." Lol, implement what? Legally upholding your end of a business transaction?

29 minutes ago, notnottes said:

Did you even bother to read? As I have mentioned already, I tried to register for the pack on multiple occasions, each time I was presented with the info that I must wait until the 13th. You just assume that everyone watches live streams and reads reddit/forums. 

There is no pleasing you, they have done plenty of attempts to reach out to players, there is a "register now" button on the top of the page, if you pressed it, you would have been prompted to log in. You say that you didn't get a prompt to log in, which either means you didn't press the button (which then is totally on you) or was already logged in when you pressed it which means that you can log in to redeem the free pack tommorow.

All the information that you need is right there on that page:

Register now to get a FREE Hongmoon Ascension Pack when the update goes live on March 13!
followed by a high contrast button that says REGISTER NOW
then information about what is in the pack, followed by the high contrast button saying, again, REGISTER NOW
followed by a link for eligibility
followed by the time limit for the registration

and finally a step by step guide how you will get your free pack once the patch goes live if you registered.

Pray tell, what more could they do to make it more clear to you what you need to do?

Im not gonna talk about your "edit" as i dont pre-order it, but i do register for event and 60 lvl boost. I get info from mail (if i remember i never watch any BnS stream. Like ever.), click link, register (=log in), "thank you, be sure to claim it at 13 from your NC SOFT account, blah, blah, blah". Same did 6 or 7 friends. Nobody from us got ANY troubles bout that. It was clearly stated from the start : "REGISTER TILL 11 MARCH", and "CLAIM AT 13 MARCH". And no, they dont add it after your post, im pretty sure it was here week or so ago.

You are so aggressive, while the blame is on you. They put code on web, when for EVERYONE it works but you... then either you got hacked or mental ilness. Or you're just lying bcs you see it too late but want it so badly.

And you use such a big words... "if they do as i want game will get second wind" - what? bcs of you? xD People was playing and still are playing, even if you dont. Pro tip : world dont start and end with you.

Also i'm glad that i'm not gonna see you around - for people like you (with that kind of toxicity) the whole genre is one foot in grave. For real - you cant read simple text, but you flame everyone around for YOUR fault. Now copy and paste few (more than few) times, and you get the picture of genre (not even mmo - online games at all)

Wow, it's actually different. Mine looks like this. https://imgur.com/a/WDGKjml

However, on yours, that is most definitely a button to register an NC account, the link for details on the event is below it. That's what I clicked before where I got the info about waiting till the 13th. It's not there on my page anymore. Does that mean I did it correctly?

@Larikal, I can't understand your english, sorry mate. Any way you can clean it up a bit so I can respond?

Archived