i wanna die

Requirement for accesory switch

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

So.. you need stage 10 bt accesories to get to exchange the new accesories..

does nc realise how expensive it is to get to stage 10 in terms of jewels and premium transformation stones? I play a character for months and i still have t found the 1k-2k gold to get from stage 9 to stage10 bt cause the gold reward from daillies is hella low. I need at least 1 pts to go from stage 9 to 10 and some awakened profane stone which costs i think between 500 to 1000gold. So we are looking at about 6 thousand gold to upgrade bt accesories to stage 10 just so i can exchange them. How df does ncsoft think this was a good idea? I think its time for some bt accesorie cost reductions in terms of materials and jewels cause this is just madness. 

Edited by Aurinya
Language

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

going from 9 to 10 doesnt cost 1k...

 

if you farmed poharan at least one bit you could've made some profit...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, i wanna die said:

So we are looking at about 6 thousand gold to upgrade bt accesories to stage 10

Do you even play the game? O.O

Your exaggeration is over the top, And Besides you lose nothing, If you have Stage 9 BT Accessory, after Update you will be able to Salvage/Antique that BT Stage 9 for the New Stage 9. You can only Swap between Accessories on Stage 10/awakened.  You lose nothing. You will have Exactly what you have now.

Edited by SayhaSeer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, SayhaSeer said:

Do you even play the game? O.O

Your exaggeration is over the top, And Besides you lose nothing, If you have Stage 9 BT Accessory, after Update you will be able to Salvage/Antique that BT Stage 9 for the New Stage 9. You can only Swap between Accessories on Stage 10/awakened.  You lose nothing. You will have Exactly what you have now.

From what i understood i neeeded a stage 10 accesorie just to swap to the elementless ones

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, polarfoxy said:

going from 9 to 10 doesnt cost 1k...

 

if you farmed poharan at least one bit you could've made some profit...

I did farm poh and the only profit i got was 2 sacred vials

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zarakiii   

Okay, so basicly if you already crying on the cost of BT accs (what i can whisper in your ears, its doesnt cost 6k) what you will do when you reach TT accs? Will you kill yourself? jk

 

"gold reward from daillies is hella low" Thats not really true....with only 2 daily train a day (purple dungeons) you can get ~300g + solo dungeons on your main and Kboooom you have over ~380g, craft 35 trans stones / day from 200g in worst case, sell it only for 8g, you make 80g profit....so you are at 460g daily and you played like 3 hours.

 

"some awakened profane stone which costs i think between 500 to 1000gold."
So if you would be so so up to date with the game you could know by now that item were removed from the game like 3 months ago. Dont even know how you think you still need that for your upgrade.

that clearly shows actually you cry before you even try to use your brain.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kiskenoo   

From 9 to 10 costs like hmmmm 600g? Pristine oil is like 500g to make if you buy sacred oil from market and the evolution fee, but you actually can get sacred vial for free from event tokens too :shy:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Zarakiii said:

Okay, so basicly if you already crying on the cost of BT accs (what i can whisper in your ears, its doesnt cost 6k) what you will do when you reach TT accs? Will you kill yourself? jk

 

"gold reward from daillies is hella low" Thats not really true....with only 2 daily train a day (purple dungeons) you can get ~300g + solo dungeons on your main and Kboooom you have over ~380g, craft 35 trans stones / day from 200g in worst case, sell it only for 8g, you make 80g profit....so you are at 460g daily and you played like 3 hours.

 

"some awakened profane stone which costs i think between 500 to 1000gold."
So if you would be so so up to date with the game you could know by now that item were removed from the game like 3 months ago. Dont even know how you think you still need that for your upgrade.

that clearly shows actually you cry before you even try to use your brain.

 

 

Lol record me a video of you making 380g per day cause i dont even make that much with premium.

i havent upgraded my accesories since months ago since i am focusing on the jewels, heart and soul

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zarakiii   
Posted (edited)

I can record a completely average day when i making 450g + Easily as i wrote that above thats not the point, the point is that "i havent upgraded my accesories since months ago since i am focusing on the jewels, heart and soul"  <---> "Bullshit requirement for accesory switch"

How the ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ you think the req. is bullshit for accesory switch when you dont even know what you need to upgrade it to stage 10??? its like Nannnniiii? wtf you talking about?

 

And just on the side note. That gold ammount i said / day its only with your daily train on 2 toons + solos + trans stone craft. Didnt even mentioned you can do so called "Multiruns" for example (i will dont say BC or DST, since you will come back with "But i only have BT 9 accs, couse im a retarded to upgrade and noone will get me in multies") Sandstorm Temple, where the material chest also gives you tradeable mats, what you can just sell.....so if you are in a really grindy mood you can just go and farm gold actually.

Maybe you should do that instead of crying here on stupid nonesense ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤.

Edited by Zarakiii

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, Zarakiii said:

I can record a completely average day when i making 450g + Easily as i wrote that above thats not the point, the point is that "i havent upgraded my accesories since months ago since i am focusing on the jewels, heart and soul"  <---> "Bullshit requirement for accesory switch"

How the ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ you think the req. is bullshit for accesory switch when you dont even know what you need to upgrade it to stage 10??? its like Nannnniiii? wtf you talking about?

 

And just on the side note. That gold ammount i said / day its only with your daily train on 2 toons + solos + trans stone craft. Didnt even mentioned you can do so called "Multiruns" for example (i will dont say BC or DST, since you will come back with "But i only have BT 9 accs, couse im a retarded to upgrade and noone will get me in multies") Sandstorm Temple, where the material chest also gives you tradeable mats, what you can just sell.....so if you are in a really grindy mood you can just go and farm gold actually.

Maybe you should do that instead of crying here on stupid nonesense ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤.

Okay list me all the content that you do per day, the dungeons and their rewards or whatever you do to get that 450g.. cause i cant make more than 60g per day cause i have a limited time to play and all i do is 6 dungeons +dc 

and you think its worth to multi run for 1 sacred orb that drops from the chest there? Or 1 elysian? Really? Ppl multirun for that? 

All i have seen from the drops there is that its usually 1 sacred orb for me which is worth 1 g

Edited by i wanna die

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zarakiii   
Posted (edited)

Okay, so do you see me as your secretary now??? Why the ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ i would list anything when i clearly pointed out what i do? o.o

  i said 2 times already, 2x Daily train (PURPLE DUNGEONS up from SSM to BC) + Craft 35 trans stones (24hrs) + do all the solo dungeons on your main.................Kabooom magic

 

What you wrote 60g is like a Mushin20 (5g), Outlaw (11g), Hong (13g), +SSM + HH and you have that......thats all takes like 40-45 mins.....so thinking

 

Answer for your edit: -Multirun is called multirun couse ppl spam it, so lets say you clear 6 st / hour (pretty slow, but lets say) if you get 3 elys and 3 sacred average, in that hour you made 13gold + hellion cores (200 hellion cores = 100g).....if you farm BC like that you can double that up, since you get 2 chests (imperial cores instead of hellions) and pugs will pay at least 10g for the onyx scales.....so just count please

 

But that ^ still dont have to do ANYTHING with the daily gold ammount i said above, thats only from 2x daily train, solos, and crafting....pretty simple

Edited by Zarakiii

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Zarakiii said:

Okay, so do you see me as your secretary now??? Why the ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ i would list anything when i clearly pointed out what i do? o.o

  i said 2 times already, 2x Daily train (PURPLE DUNGEONS up from SSM to BC) + Craft 35 trans stones (24hrs) + do all the solo dungeons on your main.................Kabooom magic

 

What you wrote 60g is like a Mushin20 (5g), Outlaw (11g), Hong (13g), +SSM + HH and you have that......thats all takes like 40-45 mins.....so thinking

 

Answer for your edit: -Multirun is called multirun couse ppl spam it, so lets say you clear 6 st / hour (pretty slow, but lets say) if you get 3 elys and 3 sacred average, in that hour you made 13gold + hellion cores (200 hellion cores = 100g).....if you farm BC like that you can double that up, since you get 2 chests (imperial cores instead of hellions) and pugs will pay at least 10g for the onyx scales.....so just count please

 

But that ^ still dont have to do ANYTHING with the daily gold ammount i said above, thats only from 2x daily train, solos, and crafting....pretty simple

Unfortunately most ppl dont have time to do 2 purple trains 1 for main and 1 for alt.. the eu server is as dead as ever and its hard to find parties for vt geared ppl like me 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kiskenoo   
9 minutes ago, i wanna die said:

Unfortunately most ppl dont have time to do 2 purple trains 1 for main and 1 for alt.. the eu server is as dead as ever and its hard to find parties for vt geared ppl like me 

If you enter f8 and actually open your eyes you will see shitloads of ppl recruiting for dungens for vt gear up to even dst, and yes it is EU server... there are more than 700k lobbies per week i guess

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zarakiii   
Posted (edited)

mmo rpgs made to be like more hours you spend the more progress you make, so stop saying that "i dont have time to do that and that".

If you dont have 3-4 hours / day to do the dailies, solos, crafting etc. and make that ammount what i said before out of it then its no place for complaining for anything imo.

Its like anything you do in real life, you wanna git gud? then you have to spend your time with it, its true for all parts of the life....

 

ps.: i wouldn't call myself "VT geared" with a stg9 bt earring :thinking:

 

Edited by Zarakiii

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Zarakiii said:

mmo rpgs made to be like more hours you spend the more progress you make, so stop saying that "i dont have time to do that and that".

If you dont have 3-4 hours / day to do the dailies, solos, crafting etc. and make that ammount what i said before out of it then its no place for complaining for anything imo.

Its like anything you do in real life, you wanna git gud? then you have to spend your time with it, its true for all parts of the life....

 

ps.: i wouldn't call myself "VT geared" with a stg9 bt earring :thinking:

 

So now tt earring is required to be classified that you have vt gear?

i gain more dps if i upgrade my necklace rather than go from stage 9 to stage 10 bt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, i wanna die said:

So now tt earring is required to be classified that you have vt gear?

i gain more dps if i upgrade my necklace rather than go from stage 9 to stage 10 bt

It all depends on the rest of your gear tbh.

 

If you have aransu + VT badge + VT SS that's pretty much minimum that i'd consider "VT Gear"

 

Since i mean.. Back when VT was new (August 2017) we had Raven 9, BT SS and stage 10 of BT acessories and stage 10 Sanctum bracelet, oath neck and destiny ring the first time we did it, and i woulden't call us "VT gear" without having any VT gear so to say

Edited by Draknalor

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Draknalor said:

It all depends on the rest of your gear tbh.

 

If you have aransu + VT badge + VT SS that's pretty much minimum that i'd consider "VT Gear"

 

Since i mean.. Back when VT was new (August 2017) we had Raven 9, BT SS and stage 10 of BT acessories and stage 10 Sanctum bracelet, oath neck and destiny ring the first time we did it, and i woulden't call us "VT gear" without having any VT gear so to say

I have aransu weap, vt neck, vt badge, fused soul badge and vt ss

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dukester   

How much profit does crafting transformation stones give you? People fail to understand that selling the 35 trans stones you crafted x 8g doesnt give you 280g profit. Even if you farmed all the crafting mats yourself, you could have just sold it instead of crafting so the profit isn't that big especially after listing fees.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now