Livestream: Legacy of the Hongmoon Clan Patch Preview Questions

Hime

1 minute ago, Leyght said:

people are just lazy, i got 90 petpacks from this event and i didn't even do it on all the alts, my try-hard friend got 120...it's expensive because u chose oils/gems over cheap petpacks...

problem is if u get pet pack from events than u won't be ready to next heart/sould stages to come. withch will be better dps increase than these item. also these nova is born as a f2p item even for the p2w koreans server why would we get it different. #feelscammed 

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

I can already see you do not read / educate yourself...

1. Pet collection has 3 bonuses so far only: blue penguins (from basin) and 2 for the purple standard pets (ghost, lycan etc)

2. Costume collections are great, they reward those who farm and play for the outfits. Nothing wrong with this, plus its all costumes you can obtain in game.

3. Nova - i agree the costs are over the top but its not like you need to rush max it in the first 5 min its up.

But judging by your post.....everything is made clear.

I can already see you do not read, I said awakening patch is a great thing, except NCWEST making everything all come at once.  Kr patch awakened 6 month ago, and slowly introduced the rest, whereas in NA, we getting them all at once.  Read please, learn to read, ty.

17 minutes ago, Leyght said:

people are just lazy, i got 90 petpacks from this event and i didn't even do it on all the alts, my try-hard friend got 120...it's expensive because u chose oils/gems over cheap petpacks...

People have real life unlike you, please consider that.

Tbh, I paid a lot in the past 2 years to this game and this time the price of the brain is just ridiculous. I can afford it but I will not just accept it. This brain item exactly shows how no-brainer the one who decided the price was.

@Hime @Cyan (And Youmukon because it wont let me link you for whatever reason)

Please bring our feedback regarding the Nova/Talisman/Brain/Whatever costs as it is beyond ridiculous. 370 pet pods while regular pet already costs an absurd amount is extremely reaching. Isn't it enough that whales will be troving for their gilded dyad squares? Is the KR team so out of touch with this community that they choose to make terrible decisions like this or do they just not care anymore?  Why couldnt the costs be made similar to heart with an increased emphasis on blackstones, silver scales & onyx scales to ensure people continue to run dungeons for it? I seriously hope they re-consider these costs especially when theyre going to be able to milk people once new tiers of heart (1 tier), soul (2 tiers) and pet (1 tier) are released. The majority of the playerbase is unhappy and will remain unhappy. I thought the hope of this patch was to try and bring in more players, not drive even more people away. The collection system was a step in the right direction, why take 2 steps back?

To anyone who has to say that this doesnt have to be a day 1 upgrade, please re-think even saying that to me because it is not a valid point. Whales will day 1 this while the majority of players will NEVER obtain this item because they cant afford it and those of us who do try to stay even a little bit gear relevant will get it by about day 200/250 by which time the next tiers of hugely priced items like soul/heart/pet will be released which brings people further behind if theyre focused on upgrading this item specifically. 

For Feedback:

https://www.reddit.com/r/bladeandsoul/comments/ayqgcj/petition_to_modify_the_upgrade_cost_of_the_new/

https://www.reddit.com/r/bladeandsoul/comments/ayq7d7/novabrain_cost_confirmed/

https://www.reddit.com/r/bladeandsoul/comments/ayr6uc/reminder_that_naeu_is_more_p2w_than_kr_ft_the/

11 hours ago, Youmukon said:

Yes cost will be the same.

Oh my god, that is straight up comical. 

Ya'll need to stop hitting those dabs so much. Who in their right mind thought 370 pet pods would be a good idea? Do you even play this game? Did you add a zero on the end by accident? Is this an indicator of things to come now that Jonathan left? I know he was one of the only employees who actually played the game. I have so many questions. 

This is still a 64 Powder "loss" compared to initially invested materials, that is however better than the initial 256 loss that was communicated. I would like to apologise for the confusion this caused and do not hesitate to feedback on the above.

@Youmukon @Hime @Cyan 

The stream on Wednesday was the worst. They did not even want to give us more details. Apparently, NC is not ready to launch awakening patch. Please go and find somebody who can actually host the live stream.

I do not know what you or your team are thinking about, but I can tell you that EVEN LOSING ONE GEM POWDER IS NOT ACCEPTABLE. Those dyad gems are really expensive to get. I have 2 dyad gems now and one of them cost me 800 trove keys. 64 gem powder may cost me 2 decent gold farming days or at least 30-50 trove keys. You are so relaxed to talk about losing 64 gem powders, which made me so angry. I really hope NC west has a customer support number so I can get you on the phone and yell at you. DO NOT GIVE ME compensation BS. Compared to cost of next generation gems, compensation is nothing.

You are not stupid and you can definitely tell how in game population is dropping. Although many players are planning to come back to Blade and Soul after awakening patch is released, how many of them will stay as your loyal customers with all these bad decisions your team made? Moreover, many old players are very unhappy with some recent changes in game and some of them have left. I can totally understand that your boss may have profit expectation for you guys every month or every quarter so you are trying to make Blade and Soul more profitable. But I think you ignore the truth that if you cannot make your customers happy, you will not have their business anymore. All you guys have been doing these days is killing everybody's gaming motivation by conducting bad RNG cash events or event dungeons for low gear alts. If you can make RNG more play friendly, Blade and Soul will be in a different situation. Imagine that you bought 2000 trove key and got nothing great, would you swipe your card again next time?

To be honest, Blade and Soul is a great game which has everything I love. I love the game to death and I am willing to pay some decent amount of money to enjoy the game. But the cost for Nova is insane. If it is your development team's final decision, I will quit the game without doubt. 370 pet packs and 119 scales? You kidding me? Do you play the game? Even if I am willing to pay to upgrade gear, the cost is still ridiculous. Why do not you make it 3700 pet packs an 1190 scales so every player will spend the last penny in trove? Hope your dev team can think twice before they finalize the cost. At least, make it reasonable. Blade and Soul is a good choice, but not my only choice. You guys just cannot understand that the more players you have in game, the more money you might bring in.

I have been having a good time in BNS and it is hard for me to say goodbye. But you guys leave me no choice.

So aside from the obvious exorbitant cost of upgrading the "Talisman", I've got 2 more questions:

1. Will we be able to make a Dyad Obsidian - Garnet this patch too?

2. The collection system you've showed on stream required "custom" outfits for the collection of the Dreamsong Theater that is only available from Challenge Mode. Does it really require the "custom" version? or will the normal version that you can get from Hard Mode work too?

EDIT: Also waiting for confirmation if it will still be possible to buy Hexagonal Gems with gem powders from the Dragon Express. If it's indeed still possible, it would be nice to know the cost of buying the Hexagonal Gems.

I'm thankful we don't have RNG upgrades for it. Nothing worse that that. 

However the number of pets required for this first set of stages seems high. Like I'd get it maybe if it were a later series of stages, but it's pretty steep for what it gives?

3 hours ago, Celyan said:

problem is if u get pet pack from events than u won't be ready to next heart/sould stages to come. withch will be better dps increase than these item. also these nova is born as a f2p item even for the p2w koreans server why would we get it different. #feelscammed 

You just miss a lil part, KR and TW server are the most p2w server of blade and soul and theyr upgrade of Soul/heart and Nova are rng and can fail. So that's why they cost less. If u feel scammed just quit the game like half of this community. We follow the KR patch note and TW for upgrade without the rng and failure. What's better? spend like 50k gold for 370pet pod and got ur item or up to 1m gold  with the rng like tw servers?
we need to be gratefull to not have rng item tbh.

vor 30 Minuten schrieb 896019_1452550616:

You just miss a lil part, KR and TW server are the most p2w server of blade and soul and theyr upgrade of Soul/heart and Nova are rng and can fail. So that's why they cost less. If u feel scammed just quit the game like half of this community. We follow the KR patch note and TW for upgrade without the rng and failure. What's better? spend like 50k gold for 370pet pod and got ur item or up to 1m gold  with the rng like tw servers?

yeah but you not even need any materials like pet pack or oils in kr for the first stage its just crystals and some transtones to upgrade ofc after the first legy stage you need a bit of oils there still not neceassery to put 370 pet packs to upgrade it in and dont forget those 890 moon and elysian crystals ...kr also have daily oils and petpacks income what we not have and ofc much better gold farm ways.

Am 7.3.2019 um 21:13 schrieb Hime:

Option 2:

• 4 Hongmoon Gem Fragments
  • 2 Hongmoon Gilded Square Gems
  • 1 Dyad Gilded Triangular Gem
  • 80 Gold

Is it really Square Gems? I saw in Korean that they used Triangular Gems to upgrade there Dyad Triangular Gems to Dyad Square Gems.

talisman upgrade cost change to pet pods is ridiculous, most players cant even finish their pets after few years of playing and you create insane demand for same item now (5mil charms and 200g+ pet pods all over again, one would think u already learned ur lesson)

all it will couse is leave majority of players unable to ever catch up, game is already extremely unfriendly to new and casual ppl, many players that wanted to return for awakened patch just gave up after hearing those news.

we are all well aware its a cash grab, but someone didnt think it thru, most ppl have limited money, and if u force them to spend it on pets to level new item, they wont trove, u wont gain anything , except mad community, which might lead to players and money losses

1 hour ago, 896019_1452550616 said:

If KR and TW servers are "Most P2w Server of Blade and Soul, then you should go Play Chinese Region, and you can buy Weapons and other Gear that you cannot obtain in Game, Only F10 with Cash Only. that are better Then Grand Celestial,  Chinese Region is the Definition of P2W. 

On 7/3/2019 at 2:13 PM, Hime said:

You'll receive an essence used to awaken an accessory of the same type (Ring, Necklace, etc)

so we get the new "currency" that will replace the Raven/aransu thing????  so we need to still buy/get a new type of "faded accessory"???

This one got me more confused, can someone explain   

Can't get your idea about "gems compensations" and so on. No one gives 50 EU for the new model release of mobile phone. They paid money and time for what they whanted. Now new page new upgrades, so its NEW. To them, newer be enought anyway. And if someone wants can continue with your NEW levels of advancements. If no "they" can keep their power as they are now.

6 hours ago, Leyght said:

90 pet packs mean you did Hongsil + RSC on 9 alts every day. That is a minimum of 3 hours/day of doing just events and we gotta do many other dungeons & raids too, so is this a good way to farm?

Further, what do you mean choosing oils over "cheap" pet packs? Oils are much cheaper than pet packs because event currency cost of pet packs is 40% of oils, whereas the market cost is 33% so it is not an ideal option to purchase pet packs over oils.

And going by the past trend not all events are this rewarding, so this way it will take around 6-7 events to farm enough pet packs!

We either need a more consistent way to farm things simultaneously or the cost needs to be more realistic.

Archived