Livestream: Legacy of the Hongmoon Clan Patch Preview Questions

Hime

Questions-

Gems- Can you please list a table of salvage values for hex, hept, oct, triangle gild, and square gild gems?

Talisman/Nova Related:  With the heavy petpod cost, are any new sources of petpods being introduced or existing sources increased?

Moon Turtle Island: We missed a screen capture of the rewards vendor, could you be so kind as to throw one up please?

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply
35 minutes ago, Yanyi said:

I think in NA, 390 petpod with  890 moonstones and Elysian crystals, the price is around 48000 G.

Do you know how much is that? normal raid and daily gives around 2000 G every week and if you use purely daily gold it will need 24 weeks to max it.

I think you guys should really take care of this decision making.

Thank you.  

390petpod serious?

5 hours ago, Youmukon said:

Yes cost will be the same.

Are you guys for real!!! 390 pet pods that’s  just stupid , i can garantee that around only 200-300 players in NA/EU have max pet , is already hard enough to upgrade pet and you adding 390 more pet pods when there is no way to get those from the game. I am not F2P , i have spent in the game for 3 years now and still don’t have max pet, if you guys just want to shutdown the game to focus in your bad mobile games just do it now but stop ripping the people that actually want to play and progress in the game.

Or just make pet packs more accessible in the game, for example: make an item from salvaging  penguins, when you have 10 of those convert to pet pack, is really long grinding but you can actually got those.

Please stop being so greedy , you should be ashame of your comercial tactics.

9 minutes ago, oXoLzYsoXo said:

I think in NA, 390 petpod with  890 moonstones and Elysian crystals, the price is around 48000 G.

Do you know how much is that? normal raid and daily gives around 2000 G every week and if you use purely daily gold it will need 24 weeks to max it.

I think you guys should really take care of this decision making.

Thank you.

And not only that, the bonus the item gives isnt really anything great to begin with...100 boss AP xD

Just now, Draknalor said:

How much are you buffing Cold storage and heavens mandate?

Will they still be soloable by geared characters?

Or Will they have the same health as something like Brood chamber?

they stated "changed to be relevant to current gear" so i assume it will be the same as when the current version came out, if you have enough dps you can clear it solo but i doubt you will be able too.

So what does this mean for character slots? I know Korea already had 12, one ahead of us. There's this whole empty page and it takes an arrow to move over to it to only see one character. (Yeah, yeah, whatever altaholic problems etc. I know LMAO) It just weirds me up I guess? Is there any word if we're going to be getting another slot in this update? Or more in general to buy? Would make my alt-loving heart happy ngl.

Hello, for a start, thanks for this said stream, it was the first stream of the team and I think it was good enough. The "new" team seems promising in my opinion ! Thus said I have a few questions concerning the update.

1. Will the patch notes be available in a previous date than Tuesday 12th seeing the current conditions ? Since the stream has been unable to cover all the update due to short time.

2. I suppose the talisman item has upgrades considering that it's a potential good PvP Battleground item. (HP/Def boost ?)

However I still think 370 pet packs for the item is still a bit overkill, the pet aura already takes 550+ to max.

Will you consider a reduction or is there, at least, an upgrade point where it's totally free from pet packs ? For example, doesn't cost anything but simple mats up to second tier. Otherwise I think people will not be very happy with such a controversial item upgrade, which is a shame seeing how the rest of the update is probably in a pretty positive spot in terms of players opinion. (awakening, non-"p2w" collection system, gems transmutation)

3. Talking about gems transmutation, will there be compensation for current triangular dyads ? I've heard rumours that yes now, while reading a few things before seemt to tell me that there will not really be any, so I'm kinda confused right now.

4. The Black Rose feathers and Freezing orbs are going to be antique'd as well with the upcoming patch, but for which items ? I think it's the only one still unknown to us. (DS stone becoming lesser DS stone and White Orb being Orb of Ascension)

5. What will be the point of the different divine grace stones ? (purple, blue, yellow, etc..)

Thanks for answers if my questions are picked somehow o/

• NCSOFT

Hi,

First of all thanks again for all the feedback we received in this thread. I know that lot of questions haven't been answered but all your messages have been read and hopefully we will be able to address more questions until March 13th. I wanted to give an update regarding a piece of information we released yesterday regarding Dyad Triangular Gems Salvage ans which wasn't entirely accurate.

Dyad Triangular Gems will be salvageable for the following materials:

• 25 Hongmoon Gem Fragments
  • 6 Hongmoon Gem Powder
  • 2 Hongmoon Gilded Triangular Gems

The correct information is:

• 6 Hongmoon Gem Powder
  • 2 Expired Hongmoon Gilded Triangular Gems

Each Expired Gem will be able to be antiquated for a Gilded Triangular Gem + 96 Hongmoon Gem Powder.

For exemple Salvaging a Dyad-Gilded Ruby-Sapphire will yield:

• 1 Expired Hongmoon Gilded Triangular Ruby
    • Antique to Hongmoon Gilded Triangular Ruby + 96 Hongmoon Gem Powder
  • 1 Expired Hongmoon Gilded Triangular Sapphire
    • Antique to Hongmoon Gilded Triangular Sapphire + 96 Hongmoon Gem Powder
  • 25 Hongmoon Gem Fragment
  • 6 Hongmoon Gem Powder

This is still a 64 Powder "loss" compared to initially invested materials, that is however better than the initial 256 loss that was communicated. I would like to apologise for the confusion this caused and do not hesitate to feedback on the above.

Please also note that Gilded Triangular Gems on their own will also be able to be Antiquated in order to receive Hongmoon Gem Powder back. The same applies to lower tier of gems like Octagonal or Heptagonal.

----

Couple answers to questions in the thread:

• Will the new PvP Battle Royale Area have equalised stats
    • Yes!
  • Are we gonna have the pleasure to enjoy having a house / estate in Blade & Soul anytime soon, or no plan yet ?
    • There are no plan at this point.
  • Will a character slot be added?
    • This isn't planned for the March 13th update.
  • Will Patch Notes be available before Tuesday 12th
    • Unfortunately no, that would only leave us Monday as an option and we are just finalising this.

vor 22 Minuten schrieb Youmukon:

Hi,

First of all thanks again for all the feedback we received in this thread. I know that lot of questions haven't been answered but all your messages have been read and hopefully we will be able to address more questions until March 13th. I wanted to give an update regarding a piece of information we released yesterday regarding Dyad Triangular Gems Salvage ans which wasn't entirely accurate.

• 6 Hongmoon Gem Powder
  • 2 Hongmoon Gilded Triangular Gems

The correct information is:

• 6 Hongmoon Gem Powder

Each Expired Gem will be able to be antiquated for a Gilded Triangular Gem + 96 Hongmoon Gem Powder.

For exemple Salvaging a Dyad-Gilded Ruby-Sapphire will yield:

• 1 Expired Hongmoon Gilded Triangular Ruby
    • Salvage to Hongmoon Gilded Triangular Ruby + 96 Hongmoon Gem Powder
  • 1 Expired Hongmoon Gilded Triangular Sapphire
    • Salvage to Hongmoon Gilded Triangular Sapphire + 96 Hongmoon Gem Powder
  • 25 Hongmoon Gem Fragment
  • 6 Hongmoon Gem Powder

This is still a 64 Powder "loss" compared to initially invested materials, that is however better than the initial 256 loss that was communicated. I would like to apologise for the confusion this caused and do not hesitate to feedback on the above.

----

Couple answers to questions in the thread:

• Will the new PvP Battle Royale Area have equalised stats
    • Yes!
  • Are we gonna have the pleasure to enjoy having a house / estate in Blade & Soul anytime soon, or no plan yet ?
    • There are no plan at this point.
  • Will a character slot be added?
    • This isn't planned for the March 13th update.
  • Will Patch Notes be available before Tuesday 12th
    • Unfortunately no, that would only leave us Monday as an option and we are just finalising this.

I understand that a little, but if i have a Hongmoon Gilded Triangular Aquamarine, did i get 1Expired Hongmoon Gilded Triangular Aquamarine + 96 Gem Powder as well or is this just for the Dyad Triangular Gems?

• NCSOFT
1 minute ago, Onevirus said:

I understand that a little, but if i have a Hongmoon Gilded Triangular Aquamarine, did i get 96 Gem Powder as well?
Or is this just for the Dyad Triangular Gems?

You will also get Gem Powder back! This is also valid for lower tier of gems like Octagonal or Heptatonal.

7 minutes ago, Youmukon said:

You will also get Gem Powder back! This is also valid for lower tier of gems like Octagonal or Heptatonal.

So we ARE being refunded the "loss" of gem powder back then? That's the best news we've got so far after we found out about the Talisman upgrade costs, which is so expensive it will probably be an item that most people won't even go for and only a few people that I can count on my hand will upgrade it.

You guys should pester the devs to give us a normal cost for it, no joke.

• NCSOFT
7 minutes ago, buismor said:

So we ARE being refunded the "loss" of gem powder back then? That's the best news we've got so far after we found out about the Talisman upgrade costs, which is so expensive it will probably be an item that most people won't even go for and only a few people that I can count on my hand will upgrade it.

Basically yes. Sorry again if that wasn't crystal clear yesterday :( I know that generated lot of anger.

1 minute ago, buismor said:

The gem powder refund didn't generate as much as hate as the Talisman cost though...

Feedback regarding Talisman has been passed on. It's obviously something that might take a little bit more time to address since unlike gem it wasn't just a mistake in communication.

4 minutes ago, Youmukon said:

Basically yes. Sorry again if that wasn't crystal clear yesterday :( I know that generated lot of anger.

The gem powder refund didn't generate as much as hate as the Talisman upgrade cost though...

so maybe some real material cost for New item

370 pet pod

850 elysian crystal

850 moonstones crystal

119 onyx scale

even 100 ped pod is  hight but 370

why not some  20 oils or 50 and 50 onyx scales but this is visa2win, we can farm oils but how to farm pet pod (only f10)

22 hours ago, Hime said:

Hi all,

Today, we previewed the upcoming Legacy of the Hongmoon Clan Patch Preview on Twitch. We spoke fairly high level on many features but were not able to cover everything during the stream. 

We have many articles coming that will cover events, patch notes, and system/item changes. 

If you have any questions that we were not able to cover, please post them below and we'll answer what we can! 

If you were not able to catch the stream, catch the VOD here:

Responses:

• 6 Hongmoon Gem Powder

Hi, I have a question regarding the gems.  I noticed that salvaging the dyed-tri gem grants 2 expired Glided Tri gems, which can be antiqued for a Glided Tri + 96 gem powders, which is the difference compared to transmute now vs transmute after awakening, thanks for that, but how about the current Glided Tri gems?  Are they going to be antiqued?  Or is the antique gems only apply to the salvaged Dyed-Tri?  I transmuted 3 Dyed-Tri and 3 Glided Tri from Hept, spent over 35k gold on the gems alone, I'm really curious how much am I getting screwed over by NC again...

My apology, just noticed this has been answered 20 minutes ago, so we will get all the gems antiqued and refund the difference based on each gem tier, is that correct?

vor 13 Minuten schrieb RammPage:

Hi, I have a question regarding the gems.  I noticed that salvaging the dyed-tri gem grants 2 expired Glided Tri gems, which can be antiqued for a Glided Tri + 96 gem powders, which is the difference compared to transmute now vs transmute after awakening, thanks for that, but how about the current Glided Tri gems?  Are they going to be antiqued?  Or is the antique gems only apply to the salvaged Dyed-Tri?  I transmuted 3 Dyed-Tri and 3 Glided Tri from Hept, spent over 35k gold on the gems alone, I'm really curious how much am I getting screwed over by NC again...

My apology, just noticed this has been answered 20 minutes ago, so we will get all the gems antiqued and refund the difference based on each gem tier, is that correct?

So yes you get a new Tri Gem and Powder.

Unfortunately we are getting "new" trigilded gem and 96 powder (cost of new trigilded assuming its like octagonal now is 92 powders) instead of bigger refund (making trigilded now costs 404 powders) But It's better than nothing! I will take approximately another 2k gold to make squares from it! 

Archived