Livestream: Legacy of the Hongmoon Clan Patch Preview Questions

Hime

I agree with the most people what they say to the Talisman its not strong and thats why almost every one in kr, tw and other regions have it maxed cuz thats why they think uhh yeah longtime item oof my a$$ you should think like the spirit, spirit is a realy good item its strong too BUT its not expensiv for real nc you should think twice before the ship is sinking and its gona be ript apart very fast you should see the internet full of memes already kr tw other regions price and eu na ru prices pff just a way to think whales gona invest in it no many casher they spend a lot of money in this game they are so pissd of that bullshit. Are we gona get UE4 i dont think so cuz the game will be dead when ue4 should come out. and ofc we all have busy life and so but than do it like kr YOU CAN OBTAIN PETPACK AND OIL EVERY DAY that will help alot when the prices are that high imaos. learn about the other realms or rune the game completly until its dead. 
see the fedback from people will not help at all internet is full of drama about that talisman but NC eu/na/ru pfff we dont care :) again they see in talisman just $$$$$$$$$ more not but this time its so wrong ! the talisman should cost like the spirit more not cuz its not that strong so sad.

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you so much for not backing out of the cost, I do not understand why everyone in NA thinks they should get everything cheap AF. I dont know why people w/o max, And i mean MAX gear, care so much about maxed out new item. duh, yall have other gear to work on. 

370 pet packs, where are we suppose to pull these out from? Not from events thats for sure since events are mainly where we get our oils and pet packs are not worth to get. Daily gold nerf again (a reason why most people stopped doing weeklies unless for events). Majority of the community views this badly. Stage 1 Talisman all the way until big nerfs.

Honest question:   Do we actually need the Talisman to be maxed?

Like do we NEED it, not "well if you want to be max then it should be maxed". To play the game and do content, do you actually need it maxed?

Because so far in the entire game you've never needed to be fully completely maxed out for pretty much anything other than 6v6. Raiding you could skim by being just a little under when it's first released (which a month later it's nerfed into the ground anyway).

Also thanks for reductions, saved me 3 premium stones and now going GC3 will be even easier too

Slacking until cost reductions is the best!

:smooch:

49 minutes ago, Making Presets said:

370 pet packs, where are we suppose to pull these out from? Not from events thats for sure since events are mainly where we get our oils and pet packs are not worth to get. Daily gold nerf again (a reason why most people stopped doing weeklies unless for events). Majority of the community views this badly. Stage 1 Talisman all the way until big nerfs.

PLAY the game? stop asking for handouts. i have gold/oil/pet pods/mats stacked in my bank because i am maxed geared and have nothing to spend them on, oh and when season rewards comes i have HMC to buy 20 keys a day. know how this is possible? by playing the game.

9 minutes ago, Noobis said:

PLAY the game? stop asking for handouts. i have gold/oil/pet pods/mats stacked in my bank because i am maxed geared and have nothing to spend them on, oh and when season rewards comes i have HMC to buy 20 keys a day. know how this is possible? by playing the game.

the fact that u and other ppl ( me too ) can max it, doesn't make it a fair price considering other versions got it without pet pods, as well as doesn't change the fact they didn't eared the comunity's feedbaks. tbh these is a lil disappointing.

4 hours ago, Rysa said:

It's not "steep", it's freaking stupid, meaningless and debilitating. There is zero way to farm Pet Pods efficiently. What kind of garbage decision-making is that? Jesus christ.

Oh, unrelated but I just saw that from the patch notes:

This has to be a freaking joke, right? The whole community has been literally complaining for years that the gold income from quests is too low, yet you decide to axe the amount of gold we get from daily quests again?

I agree for f2p players its hard to make more than 50 g per 3 hours at minimum at the current quest rewards. I even struggle to make 100g even with premium per day.. this is ridicilous, the gold reward should be buffed so people can do new content and upgrade their gears or at least let them progress at a decent rate so they dont quit farming infinitely for gear that they will never catch up to.

45 minutes ago, Noobis said:

Playing or Not Playing, this 370 Pet Packs cost is plain and stupid... But I understand why you support this, your name explains. Almost whole community is against this, but it's okey, there's always those few people who don't agree... For whatever reason, Maybe thinking that you will get some special treatment from NC? or trying to be smart wanna be? I don't know. I can easily say I put over 10,000 hours into this game over these 3++ years, have 2 TT Gear characters in NA and maxing second TT gear character in EU. And I still don't agree with this ridiculous cost. Talisman doesn't even offer anything "long term goal", Talisman is little bit better then heart soul. and prices between them are like water and fire. When there will be no players to play with, I hope you'll enjoy playing the game alone.  Every year there's like -20% population in BnS, as for me, I'll be moving to another game which is getting released on March 15. I see no point in wasting my time here anymore.

EDIT: Russian Forums are flooded with People Complains too.

36 minutes ago, SayhaSeer said:

Playing or Not Playing, this 370 Pet Packs cost is plain and stupid... But I understand why you support this, your name explains. Almost whole community is against this, but it's okey, there's always those few people who don't agree... For whatever reason, Maybe thinking that you will get some special treatment from NC? or trying to be smart wanna be? I don't know. I can easily say I put over 10,000 hours into this game over these 3++ years, have 2 TT Gear characters in NA and maxing second TT gear character in EU. And I still don't agree with this ridiculous cost. Talisman doesn't even offer anything "long term goal", Talisman is little bit better then heart soul. and prices between them are like water and fire. When there will be no players to play with, I hope you'll enjoy playing the game alone.  Every year there's like -20% population in BnS, as for me, I'll be moving to another game which is getting released on March 15. I see no point in wasting my time here anymore.

idk why people think Raid determines "max"  but cya later. no need for you to keep posting just move on early the 15th is close enough to stop logging on a games forum that you will no longer play 

33 minutes ago, Noobis said:

idk why people think Raid determines "max"  but cya later. no need for you to keep posting just move on early the 15th is close enough to stop logging on a games forum that you will no longer play 

With that kind of mentality no wonder this game is dying, Selfish. I login because I hoped they will do something about it, Like many others did I am sure. but was foolish to think that anything will change.  Ok, It's not maxed, I'm Missing 1 Dyad Gem and 3 awakening stages on my Belt, I'm sorry Mister.  Anyway, This is not the right Topic For that.

In the patch notes it says that the lv50 vouchers will be updated to the lv60 Boost Voucher which sounds great BUT then it says that the "The starting equipment when creating a new level 60 character has been updated to current patch."  This leaves me with a few questions.  What will the starting equipment be and if we use this voucher on a character that isn't being created would we still get this equipment?  Also when we used the lv50 voucher it would skip us to a certain point in the story quest line.  Will the lv60 voucher do the same?  Will it jump us to the same point in the story as the lv50 voucher if it does and if we use it on an existing character that isn't to that point in the story will it jump that character forward in the story quests?

6 hours ago, SayhaSeer said:

EDIT: Russian Forums are flooded with People Complains too.

I just want to point out:

10k play hours and 3 years....

And you really didn't expect this from NC ? XD

I mean look at it this way, they reduced upgrades on all weapons...they had to compensate it somehow...they can't just let us have free stuff you know xD

8 hours ago, Grimoir said:

I mean look at it this way, they reduced upgrades on all weapons...they had to compensate it somehow...they can't just let us have free stuff you know xD

I didn't really expected anything, I hoped, but definitely not expected, I know how things works in NC, I played Lineage 2 for over 10 Years in NCSOFT, Few Years of Aion, Now BnS, Met awesome GM's from Lineage 2 , a handful of GM's that I still keep contact with  and few GM's from Blade and Soul. So for me it's nothing new but It really never bothered me, The Past Updates, I played at my own pace, Never cared about people cashing/whaling, because it gives you benefits too, Like Reduced Prices in F5, Geared all my Characters Only by Playing the game, Never had the need to spend money on it, Probably because i put a lot of hours daily into it. But then I made a New Clan only for New Players / Returning Players,  To help them, Gear up, Do Raids, Do Weeklies, Do Dungeons that made difficult for most because of Retarded Requirements people ask, " black narrow 1.5k+ apply, PogPog " Jokes aside, I even End up Making a Character in NA,  To help and teach one clan to do a BT, Then I end up Teaching VT and TT, and that's how I end up with few almost maxed characters on NA, + Doing The Same thing in EU, was a lot of pressure on me as a Raid Leader, Either Way, When I started the Clan with New Players and Returning Players, that's when I realized how unfriendly the game is for New Players / Returning Players, Or even probably the players who were playing casually. even though I never felt that on my self. Even with My Help, People were having hard time.  Game Population is going down faster then rising, I'm afraid it's already reached or very close on reaching the point where even releasing UE4 would be a miracle on Reviving.

8 hours ago, Grimoir said:

I guess I hoped, because they were finally communicating with community, I felt like changes are coming and I am sure many people felt that too, which something like this was done only in  2015 and Early 2016 When they actually communicated with community properly,  heck I even remember they invited Korean Developers on to the stream with an interpreter, Was Cringy.  But Now been thinking what positive thing I can say, and Literally nothing comes up into my head. Don't get me Wrong, The Update and all the Reduction and everything that is coming out today will definitively help a lot of players on Upgrades, As for 370 Pet Packs, No one really asking it for free stuff, the materials could have been managed better,  Buying Pet Packs from Event is Simply Not worth it, because Soul Gives 10 times higher boost then Talisman does, so picking Vials is still a bigger priority and Even if you have a True Soul, It's still not worth buying Pet Packs, because Further Stages of True Soul will come out soon Enough, The More Vials you save up before hand, the easier it will be for Soul Upgrade. That's how Most of the people do Max Soul Upgrade /day one. Now Spending Gold to Buy Pet Packs is not worth again, Unless you really don't mind paying + - 40k gold for 30k+ dps increase, they had plenty of time to Reconsider and/or  Make a New Type of material like TW has "Ocean Root Crystal" - You need 10 Ocean Root to make 1 Crystal, TW has this for Heart Soul, If they really wanted to make "long term upgrade" they could have done it a better job, But oh well. was naive to hope anything.

Hi. I saw that the gem tickets I bought from last event are linked to new gems = the game don't offer to give you back some powder to match the new value of the gem.

I farmed for all these weeks on all alts to get them and now that ticket (that you can still get) is way less valuable than a day before. Why there isn't a conversion as for the equivalent gem where you get new ticket + powder? Or even if it was not possible why the price of the ticket didn't change? Or even, why there is no information about it in the Notes?

On 08.03.2019 at 11:50 PM, KyubeX said:

People have real life unlike you, please consider that.

that use some of that money u make in that real life and get it, don't just sleep it away , if u can't invest don't expect somebody to babysit you because u have "needs" , if it's to hard for you go play tetris it won't take you that much time 

Archived