Livestream: Legacy of the Hongmoon Clan Patch Preview Questions

Hime

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply
vor 12 Stunden schrieb chickenpoodle:

most people here, over at various servers in discord, don't understand the real implications of the gem situation.

and i honestly don't think they will regardless of how much explanation is attempted. 

this is seriously the first game where i've seen zero incentive to upgrade and stay ahead of the curve.

making older gear more accessible, or making non end game gear accessible, or easier to upgrade is understandable. totally.

but there is various other ways of going about this, without constantly slapping the faces of the people who "work the hardest" at staying head to be end game, and completely destroying their efforts in the process. 

now i know what some people will say. "oh its very hard work to go swipe a few credit cards", blah blah blah. we've all heard that garbage and i'll stop you here. because that is completely irrelevant. however people get to that stage of gear is up to them. some ppl spent a lot of time, some people spent a lot of money, some spent a combination. leave it be.

the point some people here are making is the following:

ppl who had the means to get heptagonals and use heptagonals before the patch, will keep their heptagonals after the patch, and be compensated the costs they spent to make them.

these heptagonal users benefited from their heptagonals.

ppl who had the means to get octagonals, or triangles before the patch, will keep their octagonals or triangles, after the patch, and be compensated the costs they spent to make them.

these people benefited from their octagonals or triangles. 

the diff between their antique returns and their old cost vs new cost, covers everything. there is zero loss.

after the patch, these hepta users, octa users, and triangle users will get to take all of the subsequent materials + their current gems and move forward.

the people who had the means to get dyads, got to use their dyads, yes.

but here is where the difference is.

these dyad users are presented with the following options

1) keep your triangle dyads and you get NOTHING in return.

2) smash your triangle dyads into regular triangles, get back half of your investment, and be down a whole tier of gems. and be with less materials thus already in the negative before you get a chance to move forward to the next tier.

3) take your existing triangle dyad and go through the "alternative" upgrade path which sees the value of their dyad be even further diminished.

3b) if the presented option of (triangle dyad + 2x square = square dyad), was actually (triangle dyad + 2x triangle = square dyad) as it is in korea, it'd make a whole lot more sense and be a viable option 

i honestly don't see how its so difficult to understand.

the efforts of the guy using his heptas vs the efforts of the guy using dyads.

they both have the best of what they felt they were able to make in game.

just because the hepta gem user didn't have dyads didn't mean he have zero gems to use.

people aren't hurt here over the material cost of the losses.

they're hurt because of the way their efforts are destroyed time and time again.

these discounts might help one demographic of player, but in by doing so, its at the expense of another demographic of player.

we need to address the REAL underlying issue which revolves around availability of materials and goods.

discounts are just short term and don't do much in the long term aside from discouraging players from investing in upgrades, and destroying the efforts of long established players who invest their time in the game.

2 tri not to dyad pre patch

512 + 96*2 compensation -> 2 tri + 704

dyad pre patch

256 + 96*2 compensation -> 2 tri + 448

448/704 = 0,64

---

3 octas not to tri pre patch

128 + 3*24 compensation = 200

transform tri after patch -> tri + (200-64) = tri + 136

3 octas to tri pre patch

0 + 96 compensation -> tri + 96

96/136 = 0,71

-> 0,64/0,71 = 0,90

Compensation on highest tier is only 10 percent worse than on 2nd highest tier.

Am 7.3.2019 um 21:13 schrieb Hime:

Option 2:

• 4 Hongmoon Gem Fragments
  • 2 Hongmoon Gilded Square Gems
  • 1 Dyad Gilded Triangular Gem
  • 80 Gold

@Youmukon

Will it be really 2 Square Gems?

I mean that don't make any sense, because it will be better to destroy the Dyad triangular and make a Dyad square out of them.

If you make it like you read it there it will be cost 848 Gem Powder.   

So:  3 * 92 + 128 = 404 Gem Powder for 1 Square Gem = 808 for 2 Square Gems + 40 Gem Powder = 848 Gem Powder.

If you destroy the Dyad Triangular it will cost 688 Gem Powder to make a Dyad Square.
So: 2 * 92 +128 = 312 Gem Powder for 1 Square Gem = 624 for 2 Square Gems + 256 Gem Powder ( Because you get 256 Gem Powder back when you salvaging a Dyad Triangular )        = 880 Gem Powder - 192 Gem Powder what you get back when you Destroy a Dyad Triangular = 688 Gem Powder.

So that makes Option 2 absolut garbage.

Regarding the fame system. Once introduced will everyone start with it from LvL 1 or will we get a compensation LvL for the content we already struggled to do up until now. Because in my case and others it would be a shame to not already have some fame LvL for 3 years of hard work.

1 hour ago, Devilroyale said:

Regarding the fame system. Once introduced will everyone start with it from LvL 1 or will we get a compensation LvL for the content we already struggled to do up until now. Because in my case and others it would be a shame to not already have some fame LvL for 3 years of hard work.

You wish man.. Back in the days I did almost all crafting guild achievements. Then they did crafting revamp, and I have some crafts taken into account on one achievement while I still need to craft the same items again for other achiev. So NO. It definetly wont be retroactive change. Still waiting for full gem related changes.

• NCSOFT
2 hours ago, Onevirus said:

@Youmukon

Will it be really 2 Square Gems?

Method 2 will be 1 Dyad Gilded Triangular and 2 Square Gems yes.

21 minutes ago, Madscream said:

You wish man.. Back in the days I did almost all crafting guild achievements. Then they did crafting revamp, and I have some crafts taken into account on one achievement while I still need to craft the same items again for other achiev. So NO. It definetly wont be retroactive change. Still waiting for full gem related changes.

Indeed the new system will not be retroactive. (It will be called "Unity" also).

vor 23 Minuten schrieb Youmukon:

Method 2 will be 1 Dyad Gilded Triangular and 2 Square Gems yes.

Indeed the new system will not be retroactive. (It will be called "Unity" also).

But Option 2 will be useless if we need 2 Square Gems. It will be better to salvage our Dyad Triangular Gem and make a new Dyad Square Gem.

That is what i don't unterstand...

12 minutes ago, Youmukon said:

Well if the new system will not be retroactive, will doing content on multiple characters from one account stack up  towards fame LVL or just 1 character will be metered per day?

2. The normal Dreamcatcher obtained from HM will work fine. After checking carefully again, one collection requires the normal one and one collection do require the custom version, so you'll need both actually.

Why this appears only 1 week before patch? You didn't warn players, since they cannot obtain cosmetic for pretty huge stat-stick achievement? Can then next season tokens be traded for DST costume same was as solo dungeon cosmetics and ToI token exchanges? Would be fair to all people, since we was not warned.

Hi just wanna ask if our stats changing when we are lvl 60? On lvl 55 Patch we got for example 6000crit and it was about 65% on lvl 50 and when we were Gettin to lvl 55 it just was about 50% with These 6000! this decrease Happens to all stats like acc def ......!

sry for my Bad englisch i Hope u Unterstand what i am talkin about!

those stat changes are already applied now. the % you see on your P is vs mobs that are the same lvl. so your 65% was vs mobs of lvl 50. but if you were fighting mobs of lvl 55 it was already effective 50%. so your P will show lower % after the patch but that doesnt mean you lost stats

2 minutes ago, Guybrush Threepwood said:

Hi just wanna ask if our stats changing when we are lvl 60? On lvl 55 Patch we got for example 6000crit and it was about 65% on lvl 50 and when we were Gettin to lvl 55 it just was about 50% with These 6000! this decrease Happens to all stats like acc def ......!

sry for my Bad englisch i Hope u Unterstand what i am talkin about!

Stats aren't changing, they apply based on the enemy level (59-61). However they display based on your level (55), so it will look like they decreased, but they were just that bad all along :)

8 hours ago, Youmukon said:

I know there are more questions waiting to be answered, will try to get another batch today if I have the time. As for the Talisman upgrade cost (since I know that this was discussed a lot this weekend could it be here, Twitter or Reddit) I don't have any extra news at this point and will follow-up as soon as I get more information. Thanks again for your patience all and all the feedback provided.

Don't Release Talisman at all if prices are not adjusted Or Just Release First 10 Stages and once Upgrade Costs are Adjusted by developers then Release the Rest.

Even if our feedback was sent to the developers now. but you are still going to proceed with the update and release talisman with current ridiculous cost of 370 Pet Packs.

Then that tells me few things,

1. Even if Developers heard our feedback and actually changed the costs, you won't implement the change to our region right away for at least few months if not more to avoid another backslash from community who wasted pet packs to upgrade.

2. Even if Developers Reduced the amount of Pet Packs, It will always going to be in Large amounts of quantity. It's not going to be one week 370 and next day 37. Because that would make another backslash from community who actually did wasted those pet packs upgrading it. Unless a Compensation was given.

So Just don't release at all if prices are not adjusted. Hundreds of people stood up against this ridiculous "370 Pet Pack Cost" , are you going to ignore all of them and just proceed with it? and repeat the past mistakes?

2 hours ago, cchasin said:

xp stacks on all chars. but according to russian cm we only gettin lvl 10 wich is about 1 day of playing

Depends....unless they make the fame exp needed like the hongmoon leveles which means busted xD It may be level 10 but this is ncsoft they can make it that farming that level 10 wil ltake you a year xd

23 hours ago, lkx said:

LMFAO, man. If you are trying to argue, you pick the wrong person.

I have only one main character and she has GC 6 (almost get enough steel for stage 9) plus full end gear except pet, average 3 hours+ gaming time every night. I join 2 or 3 raids every week. My clan party do HM train almost everyday and we can clear BC to RT less than 1 hour. Why should I bother finding random party in F8? Moreover, I have got enough bad experience in F8 in the last 2 years. I am tired of teaching rookies mechs. I spend my money on my character for having fun, not dealing with all kinds of drama with random players. 

Making a new character from zero? I do not have to. I can afford a TT ready account if I want to play another class.

Frankly speaking, I do not really care about if other players are willing to pay. If they want to leave because of high cost in game, that is their choice. I just want to ask you, which part of you get what you paid for you cannot understand? P2W players do not get anything for free, because they paid NC before they get anything, which is not your so-call benefits. And why should not NC give more attention to customers who are willing to pay them? They do not get any profit from f2p players and pleasing players who pay for the game is what they should do. It is sad to say that money talks, but that is the truth.

The last part of your reply makes zero sense. It seems that you cannot catch my point on my posts. I did not ask for refunding anything. I am just pissed off by their relaxed attitudes towards losing 64 gem powder. Compensating for the gems do not give paying players more advantages, because they have already paid for that in all kinds of cash events.

Actually, if NC is willing to compensate reasonable amount of materials everytime they do upgrading reduction, I will be very happy to see that and I will not feel bored in the game. Extra materials will help my character progress further. I will still have a lot of things to do in game. NC would never refund you tradable mats except gem powder, so breaking the market is very unlikely.

I am willing to buy NC coin because I want better gaming experience. Greedy? You must lose you mind. Am I reply to a comedian? I just want to make sure my gaming experience is worth every penny I spend and my money does not grow on tree. If you are playing this game free, just spend more time and stop complaining about your so-called advantages. Nothing comes free.

PLEASE DO NOT BOTHER ME ANYMORE. BORING CONVERSATION WITH YOU ANYWAY.

Just keep thinking that we dont need f2p players..... :'). You just confirmed the avarage IQ if the pay to win players, thanks a lot.

@Youmukon For the outfit Achievments concerning the Dreamsong Theatre, there are 2 know achievments so far, one for the full outfit set of the HM dungeon and the full set of the CM that is currently purchasable with CM tokens only. Yet that CM outfit achievment provides 100 mystic which is huge and every player that never did DST CM in the past will never get those 100 mystic in the future, which gives them a permanent advantage. So the question is, will we be able to purchase this CM outfit aka "Custom Dreamcatcher" + "Custom Dreamcatcher Adornment" + "Custom Dreamcatcher Mask" a different way after the patch on 13th march?

Archived