Livestream: Legacy of the Hongmoon Clan Patch Preview Questions

Hime

• NCSOFT

Hi all,

Today, we previewed the upcoming Legacy of the Hongmoon Clan Patch Preview on Twitch. We spoke fairly high level on many features but were not able to cover everything during the stream. 

We have many articles coming that will cover events, patch notes, and system/item changes. 

If you have any questions that we were not able to cover, please post them below and we'll answer what we can! 

If you were not able to catch the stream, catch the VOD here:

Responses:

21 hours ago, buismor said:

Great Stream!

Now I got questions regarding Dyad gems: Will we be able to "directly" upgrade Dyad Triangular gems into Dyad Square gems? If not, what do people that made Dyad Triangular gems do?, it was pretty expensive to make those Dyad Triangular gems. If yes, what is the cost to upgrade "directly"?

Dyad Triangular Gems will be salvageable for the following materials:

• 25 Hongmoon Gem Fragments
  • 6 Hongmoon Gem Powder
  • 2 Expired Hongmoon Gilded Triangular Gems

Each Expired Gem will be able to be antiquated for a Gilded Triangular Gem + 96 Hongmoon Gem Powder.

Additionally, there's two different ways to create a Dyad Square gem. I'll list both below.

Option 1:

• 50 Hongmoon Gem Fragments
  • 12 Hongmoon Gem Powder
  • 2 Hongmoon Gilded Square Gems
  • 80 Gold

Option 2:

• 4 Hongmoon Gem Fragments
  • 2 Hongmoon Gilded Square Gems
  • 1 Dyad Gilded Triangular Gem
  • 80 Gold

22 hours ago, Enziver said:

What we get if we salvages the accessories?

You'll receive an essence used to awaken an accessory of the same type (Ring, Necklace, etc)

22 hours ago, JerkKing said:

What is the next event about for in game? you guys went over the rewards briefly but never told us how to obtain the event coins for it.

If you're referring to the Blossiming Soul Event we mentioned in the live stream you'll be able to pick up Blossom Orbs and Lunar Coins by running various dungeons (list coming out next week) including Candy Cloud Park.

21 hours ago, Astonx said:

Can you give me the PocaGontas preset please? :please:

I like it really so much lol

We'll get it for you soon.

21 hours ago, Lumieal said:

Let me know about Obsidian gem. what happen for present Obsidian gem after update ? As we know present Obsidian gem has element damage so after update can we change element obsidian into new version Mystic gem ?

You'll be able to exchange them via the Antique window. You'll get the equivalent tier of Obsidian. For example: Hexagonal Shadow Obsidian can be exchanged for Hexagonal Obsidian. 

16 hours ago, gabbyyy said:

How much will a Hexa Gem cost in Dragon Express, im not talking about the solar engery, but how much Gem Powder it will cost, cause 1x Hexa gem currently costs 4 powder.

I do not currently see them available for Hongmoon Gem Powder in the version we have, but we will follow up with this to see. 

16 hours ago, buismor said:

In this case will the costs of transmuting lower gem tiers be lowered? If yes, can you tell us the new costs? And will the cost of buying Hexagonal gems with gem powders from the Dragon Express be lowered as well? If yes, what will be the new cost?

Transmutation costs for the Gems has been lowered. Transmutation costs (Hongmoon Gem Powder) below:

• Pentagonal & Hexagonal: 0 Hongmoon Gem Powder
  • Heptagonal: 2 Hongmoon Gem Powder
  • Octagonal: 8 Hongmoon Gem Powder
  • Gilded Triangular: 32 Hongmoon Gem Powder
  • Gilded Square: 128 Hongmoon Gem Powder
22 hours ago, Miyaka said:

What about the drop in Twilight Temple ? Did we drop only Ring at Boss 1, only Earring at Boss 2 ?

Indeed, Ring on The Peacekeeper, Earring on The Shield Bearer, Ring & Earring on the Scorptamaton.

22 hours ago, HachiAki said:

any explaination on the Talisman item? (brain/nova?)

What would you like to know! Yes Talisman are coming with the next update. They fit into a new equipment slot and can be upgraded. They provide a special on-trigger skill effect which can be activated with SHIFT + E (by default). Talismans are disabled when doing content like the Tower of Infinity since that already provide on-trigger skills.

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was just wondering.. what happenes with the fused dyad trystar gems.. sinc eu showed that dyad trystars are fused into dyad square gems.. and those then to fused..
What if someone has a fused dyad trystar. what happens with those and upgrading those to dyad square gems ??

Sherey ~o

Hello Linda,

thank you guys (Justin and Brett) so much for the very first quality Stream in the history of BnS.

In comparison to other streams You guys were very informed about patches and the game.

Question 01: What about the Gilded Dyad Gems? do we have to salvage those? that would be important to know, cause salvaging after Patch would grant us less Gem Powder etc.

Question 02: What about Soul Cost Reduction? is there any1 soon?

Question 03: What were those 4 different Divine Grace Stones (Red/Blue/Purple/Yellow) ?

Thanks in advance! :)

Hello my good friends,

So the Skybloom Wings and Carnation..are those both the same ones we already have or a new updated version we have to buy again to get the emot?

Asking because I'm really hoping I don't have to spend on the same thing twice

:sweat:

Just now, Addiction said:

You guys were in comparison to other streams very informed about patches and the game.

As much as I appreciated them for stepping up to do the stream, you're so wrong. Although I can't speak for Bethany, Jonathan was always on point about everything.

Hello Linda,

Great stream, keep this team please! they know what we like to see also  you guys looks very informed about patches and the game.

Question : We will receive the new item called "Nova" it is close to pet at invetory

15 minutes ago, AngryFishBone said:

I was just wondering.. what happenes with the fused dyad trystar gems.. sinc eu showed that dyad trystars are fused into dyad square gems.. and those then to fused..
What if someone has a fused dyad trystar. what happens with those and upgrading those to dyad square gems ??

Sherey ~o

Its the same as with the triangular ones.... difference is for a square dyad you will need 2 square gems.

Current dyads can be salvaged back into the triangular gems again.

@Marith

Yes they said they will post the discounts.

Great Stream!

Now I got questions regarding Dyad gems: Will we be able to "directly" upgrade Dyad Triangular gems into Dyad Square gems? If not, what do people that made Dyad Triangular gems do?, it was pretty expensive to make those Dyad Triangular gems. If yes, what is the cost to upgrade "directly"?

4 minutes ago, buismor said:

Great Stream!

From what i saw on the stream you needed 3 tri gilded gems + 128 p[owders to make a square gem.

So i guess the salvage option for current dyads remains. So you would have to salvage current dyads, make square gilded gems and them make them into the dyad.

So you would need 2 square gilded gems + powders for the square dyads.

Or get lucky with trove xD

Archived