Lyn Warden (We need 12th slot like Korea)

FireRose

With the upcoming patch a new lyn warden is going to be introduced. As a player that has been with bns since the beginning and stuck through it through all the crappy negative game issues, like not having a friend list for a year its nice to have something to look forward to like new story content and an interesting new character class like the lyn warden.

But as a long time player that have invested so much time and effort into my characters I hate having to make the decision of either having to alter or delete one of my existing characters just to get the opportunity to try a lyn warden. We should have the option for a 12th slot like Korea has. There shouldn't be restrictions put on a players creativity or game play when it will benefit both the player and the game in the long run.

Why would they give a free slot? Its not a new class, its just a additional race. People can just buy a race change and change their existing wardens race if they wish to have a lyn version.

they give slots with new class releases not with unlocking extra races.

I don't expect to get a free slot because it isn't a new class. What I want as ShadowLane stated correctly I want the character slot cap increased. Korea has 12 at this time without the archer being out yet and I think we should be able to have more slots available to us as well. I don't know how others feel but I really don't want to change an existing character to another race after spending so much time into creating that character in the first place. 

The thing is we get 1 slot per class. When war released in kr they introduced 2 more char slots 1 for war and 1 for archer(most likely) in future. Our servers managment decided to give us just 1 slot per class. Thats why we dont have more and doubt we will get alots for every class and race to fill whole acc. If they would give 12 slots and you create lyn war you wouldnt have spot for archer latter on. I am not saying its bad idea to have more just my thoughts on why they didint give all slots to us :)

why not making 20 character limit max instead of keeping this limit... we all know that there are 2 pages either make selection on 1 page or make the selection bigger... Right now how it is it's just pointless having 1 or 2 characters on 1 page while the rest on the other.
Organize it pls, it tiggers my OCD and probably not only me here... Not to mention the arrows that you need to click are precise arrows that you need to click and not buttons...

On 3/5/2019 at 4:10 AM, RavTH said:

why not making 20 character limit max instead of keeping this limit... we all know that there are 2 pages either make selection on 1 page or make the selection bigger... Right now how it is it's just pointless having 1 or 2 characters on 1 page while the rest on the other.
Organize it pls, it tiggers my OCD and probably not only me here... Not to mention the arrows that you need to click are precise arrows that you need to click and not buttons...

I completely understand 1 character on a page drives me crazy its a waste of space. We should have all slots opened up and let us do what we want with them. Its only going to keep getting repetitive with the game we should be able to try different races and classes without debating who we gonna kill off and delete. With everyone jumping ship they should give us something to play around with and distract us until they get their stuff together. 

On 3/6/2019 at 11:49 AM, Wolverine1214 said:

I completely understand 1 character on a page drives me crazy its a waste of space. We should have all slots opened up and let us do what we want with them. Its only going to keep getting repetitive with the game we should be able to try different races and classes without debating who we gonna kill off and delete. With everyone jumping ship they should give us something to play around with and distract us until they get their stuff together. 

Yes just open up the whole 2nd page. That sounds fantastic. With the new changes coming out on March 13 it would give me the chance to play around with the class that I don't have and try out which race is best for each class. Some say that the lyn version of a class gets higher dps. It can't hurt just to open it up and let the player decided if they want to buy the extra slots or not.

Like I know they said no slots this patch but just open up the slots its ridiculous that we have this cap. I want to a make some new characters but I don't want to kill off my people I already invested in them. Hey more slots means more play time, more upgrades, more money spent. Win Win for all. Open up the Slots. 

Archived