Please fix warden already

sojaa

All they do is qqvce z click click click and a whole group is dead( if you dont die they just use cycle all over again). They all know it too. Takes 6 ppl sometimes to fight one even when we are all using the same gear, Immunity and solar flare plus click and they right back to full health. Remove something already. they are way worse then gunners were. You all know that though. We should all just play warden.... I bet that be a fun game.... wait its like that already 3 wardens per group

• Like 1

Its getting a little bit ridiculous with this new class thing. Make it op so people spend more cash lol. Kinda destroys the other classes that this game has created. So far this has been the thing with both new classes. One more thing bns make air tabable or make every ones air a 100 to zero. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 3/16/2019 at 9:16 PM, Estellia said:

You got your wish, already. Warden is pretty easy to beat now. You just CC then and keep them from regenerating.

Yeah, I'm struggling with Warden in PVP. I will admit I'm rusty as hell as I haven't played in a year, but I'm finding Warden vs most classes as bad if not worse than Assassin vs Summoner at launch, pretty much the only people I can beat are other Wardens.