Arena Matches

Do you get tired of facing players who are leagues more experienced than you (derankers who were gold or higher) and who beat you faster than you can say 'CHEATER'!?

Do you get tired of having a bad matchup with bots who are advanced enough that they outplay you at every turn?

Do you get tired of losing more matches then you win because of these things and no matter how hard you try, you can't win?

Fear not, for there is a good way ncsoft could help inexperienced players out. 

And that is to give us the option to quit our matches. Yes thats right, you heard me correctly. Simply adding this feature would encourage more players to participate in the matches.

Quitting matches will mean you won't gain anything but you won't lose anything either. So you would not lose your hard earned rank to those gold ranked players who deranked on purpose to get easy wins out of you, and also avoiding fighting bots in arena matches.  This quitting feature would be a huge benefit for new players and inexperienced players. 

so.... if you ever queue in to anything you dont wanna play against you can just... quit? and waste your opponents time? you do realise no one would ever get a match through. and how would you know if your opponent is a "bot" or a "cheater" or a "deranked pro" untill the first round is over? you can't honestly think letting people bail out without losing anything after losing the first round is a good feature?

also, arena bots were a thing like 2 years ago. perhaps we have some new warden bots but honestly, bots don't function that well and you should be able to beat them.

in TW version u get 3 freebie.....some ppl just go in to complete the 3 match daily and just stand there taking a beating....for the last 3 days i was able to get 3 match win and getting trashed afterwards if i got too greedy for beans....

Archived