Bethany and Jonathan jumping ship

i wanna die

So.. as we all know bethany and jonathan is jumping ship which we can all assume the game has reached the point where it is taking the first steps of shutting down until a few years later it becomes a desert where only vets are around. 

Okay bns i decided to make this thread so any person could reply below with stuff that could make the game better, what sucks and whats good cause some people actually want this game alive and lively. I doubt people will stay for long after the awakening hits so nc has to decide if they shut it down or revive it. They are 99,9% gonna shut it down cause thats just how it goes in most cases but if heres my 2 cents. 

Just ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ing bring back the old bns. Release a classic server like in lineage 2 where you play all from the beggining again back in the good old days. Option 2 would be to stop being so ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ing pv2.  And here are some tips : sell more costumes and remove trove since its not f2p. All from the start people started playing this game cause it was f2p and they left cause it wasnt anymore. 

Fix pvp rankings so people of higher skills dont sit in the low ranks and 100-0 people who arent so good.

equalize battlegrounds gear

increase gold rewards from daillies

DO OPENWORLD CONTENT

Im not gonna list out all the things bns could improve on cause there are a few dozen minor things. At this point im afraid we might not even get ue4 anymore. 

Can always tell when there's hearts everywhere it's going to be a good one.

I do agree with the selling more costumes in F10 instead of trove thing as well as more open-world content though.

I don't think server merge is a good idea, but I do think a GREAT idea would be to remove whatever system it is that you have that keeps insta-banning every new player that tries to join. I can promise you only half of the ones that get banned bother to appeal it, hunnies. That's a lot of potential customers you're losing over an obviously flawed system. Let's get it together. We're going to work it out this year ladies.

Don't forget the camera lady that filmed the livestream.  Think her name is Margaret.  She's working with Johnathan now over at Intrepid Studios.

And I hardly think it's the beginning of the end for BNS.  Seeing how 2 of the 3 people are working for the same employer, I'm betting they just got better job offers and jumped on the opportunity.  And if Bethany shows up there, I would say they even got "sniped" out of BNS.  In any case, it's too early to be saying it's the beginning of the end for BNS.  Only time will tell.

Make more ways for people to earn gold in the game instead of grinding all day or donating only, would be good for everyone: ncsoft, donaters and free to play also...as you can convert your "extra" golds into hm coins (meaning ppl who donates buy your gold) What i meant is for example: crafting lost its worth it for selling, it wasnt like this before when i joined the game... Mostly paying or all day grinding (working ppl wont have time for it) will get you anywhere in this game...before i could get goldies from crafting but now after this craft revamp i hardly cant from it...i played a few games and i didnt have to be online all day grinding to earn gold nor paying...

There's only two outcomes based off of Bethany and Jonathan leaving. Either A: The game really starts nose diving, or B: This game is about to get a whole lot better. 

The reason it will be outcome A is because of Blade and Soul 2. 

57 minutes ago, wcnighthawk said:

Don't forget the camera lady that filmed the livestream.  Think her name is Margaret.  She's working with Johnathan now over at Intrepid Studios.

And I hardly think it's the beginning of the end for BNS.  Seeing how 2 of the 3 people are working for the same employer, I'm betting they just got better job offers and jumped on the opportunity.  And if Bethany shows up there, I would say they even got "sniped" out of BNS.  In any case, it's too early to be saying it's the beginning of the end for BNS.  Only time will tell.

Only time will tell. Smh gtfo here

For Jonathan I could care less, but Bethany? Good riddance. I've been through a lot of games and she has been hands down the least communicative "community manager" I've seen, only showing up in livestreams every 2 months, with limited vocabulary "this is awesome, this is cute". Take this as constructive criticism and not personal attack because man there's lots of room for improvement for you. Lots.

8 hours ago, JoannaRamira said:

oh and link/merge Yura-Zulia.

and i think our wonderful game will continue as long as the dev support it. Though yes we might not or rather low amount of new player influx.

put na/eu in one because some places look like ghost town now! and it is possible.

They were the most public faces, but not important so much to think game is dying because of them leaving.

People change jobs, happens all the time, either for better pay / workspace, or something else, no one is irreplacable. There's plenty people out there to replace them, some better, some worse, what we get, time will tell.

The game will be fine provided:

- Open communication (road maps, dev letters, plans, etc).

- Pushing out updates and changes that benefit most if not all players.

- Create events that are fun and have meaning.

- UE4 as current optimization scares off new potential players and annoys current player base.

- More involvements with the community.

- Does not try to treat the game as a live service (ex. don't be an EA/Activision).

5 hours ago, Eckogen said:

Does not try to treat the game as a live service (ex. don't be an EA/Activision)

What?

Is a MMO! How is it possible not to be a live servisse? are you know what you are talking about?

F2P MMOs and phone games have this for years they are the cancer of industry. EA/Activision they are only copying what these companies have done for years.

The only difference is you pay 60 to play the game.

But EA/Activision are angels compared to F2P MMOs and phone games.

Archived